Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2010, 21:04   #16
BHPian

Respect Can we please have more pics? I am sure many TBHPians have similar dreams of driving across borders but are unable thanks to some unfriendly relations.
Old 23rd August 2010, 04:27   #17

LC drive through

drbryjne .. This must have been an awesome experience! Just what I need as additional inspiration for our trip to India next year. Will be following your post and possible trip reports closely on several matters including Carnet and any 'headaches' you have faced on your trip. Carnet is usually for 6 months and I notice you said that your plan was for 1 year. Is this possible?

Cheers
Old 2nd September 2020, 12:33   #18

Re: Monster Toyota LandCruiser 105- Spotted All Over india!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbryjne View Post
Hi Guys! I would like to hear your opinion about this car. We drove from Russia to India by it. We went via Turkey,Iran,Pakistan. Now we are in india. Just came back from Leh-Ladakh.Wow!!! What a place,what a drive! I recommend to everybody.
What i would like to know is where in delhi would you suggest to service this kind of car? I need to change oil and some filters. The rest is fine,we had no problems at all on the way. Already 25000 kilometers since we left Moscow.
Also i would like to ask if somebody can tell me how much would this car cost in india? It's a 2002 model,with 4200cc engine diesel.With an Off road package .
And how much is a tax clearance? Coz i've imported this car without paying any taxes (i used carnet de passage).And if i want to sell it i need to pay indian tax. How much?
Here some pictures from our trips...
Salutteeee!!
Hey, this is 10 years down the line. But is there any update on this particular vehicle? As I'm pretty sure this is still in the country itself.
Old 3rd September 2020, 00:21   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4TH3W View Post
Hey, this is 10 years down the line. But is there any update on this particular vehicle? As I'm pretty sure this is still in the country itself.
That Landcruiser came here on carnet; So it would have left the country that year itself.

Last edited by Anand123 : 3rd September 2020 at 00:22.
Old 3rd September 2020, 09:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
That Landcruiser came here on carnet; So it would have left the country that year itself.
True would’ve assumed the same. But a friend of mine has bought a 105 and looks the exact same.
I mean what are the chances.

Last edited by Aditya : 4th September 2020 at 19:17. Reason: Non-forum smiley deleted
M4TH3W is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks