Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2010, 05:43   #16
BHPian

Red Hot. Just love the sound of the V8.
Old 25th November 2010, 07:56   #17
Senior - BHPian

OMG the SLS in red looks super hot . And the rear of the car looks massive. Would have preferred the seats in a diffferent color.

I loved the greenish yellow color with which it was on display in the Delhi autoshow.
But neverthless brilliant looking car.

Last edited by arjunrudra : 25th November 2010 at 07:57.
Old 25th November 2010, 10:21   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Finally, the SLS all have been waiting to see According to sources, this red SLS is going to Gujarat. So I guess it's the same one speedy was talking about.
Yes this is the same car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
I'm so in love with this car. On contrary to what I thought earlier, it does look good in red too. I would still take the silver though. Fabulous machine. A birdy also told that there is a pearl white one which has arrived and that one will be in Mumbai
3 cars for Bombay, including the White one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvm View Post
Currently about 18 cars booked from India so far, deliveries by mid 2011 , info shared by rep at car show last week at Mumbai. Not bad number considering 2.5 cr + car
25 cars have been ordered for India and 6 cars already Delivered or being Delivered this month. The car comes to 3 cr on road, which i call steep as this shares the same heart as the SL63 AMG, 50 lakhs more just for the body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
@FX45, I think that was being driven by a TeamBHPian. He was ecstatic on the phone!!
I dont think the owner is a Tbhpian. OH ok got who your talking off . Yes he would have been.

Last edited by speedy : 25th November 2010 at 10:25.
Old 25th November 2010, 13:43   #19
Senior - BHPian

hey speedy,

Sorry to ask you same thing again. Can you indicate where in Guj is that RED SLS going to be? Any indication would be great. You can PM me if you dont want to share this on the forum.
Old 25th November 2010, 14:24   #20
Senior - BHPian

Look stunning in red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
hey speedy,

Sorry to ask you same thing again. Can you indicate where in Guj is that RED SLS going to be? Any indication would be great. You can PM me if you dont want to share this on the forum.
AFAIK its to Ahamedabad!
Old 25th November 2010, 15:37   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
hey speedy,

Ahmedabad gets another beauty. And that too one of a kind. Awesome news Harshal if you come to know who's getting her down here do let me know.
Old 25th November 2010, 15:46   #22
BHPian

Oh god that is a gorgeous car!

Seeing it in posters never quite justice as actually seeing an amateur camera capturing it through its pokey lens

Future classic!
Old 25th November 2010, 16:05   #23
Team-BHP Support

I was so very wrong about this shade not suiting the car! It could really give Ferraris a complex! Not bad for a Mercedes, really! And look at it, it just reeks of presence and aura!

But you know what, I'd still take it in silver. With those exact-same interiors! Silver with contrasting red interiors harks back to the early 300SL. I just wish Mercedes had given this car wired-wheels to complete the retro-look!

Awesome car nevertheless!
Old 26th November 2010, 10:31   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
hey speedy,

Sorry Harshal but i am not in the liberty to disclose either the owner or the whereabouts of the car on or off the Forum. If the car is spotted somewhere then that is another thing. Owners privacy should be respected.
Old 26th November 2010, 11:13   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Sorry Harshal but i am not in the liberty to disclose either the owner or the whereabouts of the car on or off the Forum. If the car is spotted somewhere then that is another thing. Owners privacy should be respected.
Hi speedy,

its ok man. i totally understand. I hope this car resides in Ahmedabad and we get to spot it on road. As most 'good' cars here are not driven as extensively as they are in other cities.

Hope for the best.

Thank.
Old 29th November 2010, 21:33   #26
BHPian

Nothing but respect to the owner and his car, and what a car.
Old 1st December 2010, 19:13   #27
Senior - BHPian

I was at the McDonalds (Panvel) & saw a SLS being transported (Covered) in a low bed truck towards Mumbai. Just for the information.
Old 3rd December 2010, 10:14   #28
DNS
BHPian

This car is now at Autohanger (Huges Road showroom) - Merc dealer, Mumbai till the 9th of this month.

Its standing between an E63 ///AMG (form the ACI show) and a brand new C63 ///AMG. Its a sight.

Get all the pictures u wnat there.
Old 6th December 2010, 13:08   #29

What a car! Unlike many people I just love its long bonnet, gives it this snobbish look and that V8's roar, mmmmm its a car to kill and die for!
Old 6th December 2010, 17:32   #30

What a brute beaut! After seeing this car, we should change the commonly used phrase - OMG to AMG!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks