Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2008, 01:36   #3601
BHPian

@dippy

so there's a veyron in mumbai?!?!?

i think its about time i get in touch with my friend fireblader ;-)
Old 5th December 2008, 01:36   #3602
Senior - BHPian

hasnt S6 reported seeing a Veyron himself in one the Veyron threads ?
Old 5th December 2008, 01:47   #3603
Senior - BHPian

Hey Dippy, spill the beans man. Please let out some information of the veyron. Will be a sight.
Old 5th December 2008, 05:28   #3604
BHPian

I think it will be the zonda!
Old 5th December 2008, 12:06   #3605
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
I'm with ecks on this. In all probabilities it is a Zonda. Its RHD and can be brought in straight enough. I'm doubtful about the Veyron thingy though. I wish it was true really.

However just something for you boys to think over. There IS one and only one Veyron in India. I know where it is. I cannot say more. The owner is not a well known person all. And no I'm not talking about 1:18. That's for the Scale Model thread.
It's been a long while since i posted, but after reading the above, thought i'd post and back dippy on his claim and say its True. Its been sometime since it came and im sure it will be there for a long time, knowing the owners profile..

cheers
Old 5th December 2008, 12:12   #3606
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domnic View Post
It's been a long while since i posted, but after reading the above, thought i'd post and back dippy on his claim and say its True. Its been sometime since it came and im sure it will be there for a long time, knowing the owners profile..

cheers
No the car is not in Mumnai else I would have seen it myself. So the claimed Bangalore Veyron is not the first in India. I'm waiting to see pictures of this car. It would really be a sensation but from my Bangalore sources, the guy who is supposed to have bought it cannot really buy one even though he did have an exotic sportscar or two. Still hope for the best there.
Old 5th December 2008, 13:43   #3607

Dippy, Are you talking about the one we recently talked about?? The one that was supposedly being converted.
Old 5th December 2008, 14:41   #3608
BHPian

Spotted a LEXUS SC Special edition with MP registration @ commercial street. The guy who was driving was so conscious that he kept fiddling with the big gps screen to show off :P
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc00803.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc00804.jpg  

Old 5th December 2008, 15:20   #3609
BHPian

guys.. i guess we should limit our expectations. hope we donot get dissapointed by a r8.
Manish spill the beans
Old 5th December 2008, 16:02   #3610
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
Spotted a LEXUS SC Special edition with MP registration @ commercial street. The guy who was driving was so conscious that he kept fiddling with the big gps screen to show off :P
Its butt ugly this thing.
Old 5th December 2008, 18:41   #3611
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Dippy, Are you talking about the one we recently talked about?? The one that was supposedly being converted.
No Cyrus, I'm not talking about that one.
Old 5th December 2008, 23:21   #3612
BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. No SMS please. (wat, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
No the car is not in Mumnai else I would have seen it myself. So the claimed Bangalore Veyron is not the first in India. I'm waiting to see pictures of this car. It would really be a sensation but from my Bangalore sources, the guy who is supposed to have bought it cannot really buy one even though he did have an exotic sportscar or two. Still hope for the best there.
sorry didnt quite get you! wat do you mean by the guy who is supposed to buy one cannot really buy it? you mean he cant afford it? are you kiddin? i think you need new sources! LOL! anyway the other veyron is supposed to be the one in delhi! but nobody seems to have seen it or have proof of it! so i guess this one will be the first in india!
Old 6th December 2008, 02:13   #3613
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immobiliare View Post
anyway the other veyron is supposed to be the one in delhi! but nobody seems to have seen it or have proof of it! so i guess this one will be the first in india!
The Veyron in Delhi. Hmmm a source did tell me that there is a Silver coloured one in Delhi which he saw himself..It doesnt come out very often..usually only at night..And the owner does not like any limelight! But then I was not sure whether to believe him or not as I trust TBHP more on this. I guess he was right!
Damn Ive lost the bet with him now!

@cyrus, dippy: There is one being converted?

Last edited by Brabus E V12 : 6th December 2008 at 02:15.
Old 6th December 2008, 04:35   #3614
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
We know that the Veyron can be imported but only for a few months at max or more if one by passes the law.

As for 'confirmed news' and 'rumors' , I too had received news from fellow bhp - ians of the 'one and only' Veyron in India owned by a famous person who happens to own the Scuderia as well. Or so I am told.

So till some one gets pictures of these '3' Veyrons that we seem to only hear 'confirmed' news about , best to end speculation here on wards.
@ecksreturns, the person who had a Scuderia was supposed to go for Veyron but suddenly he switched to GTR, but there are still 'rumors' of his car arriving sometime next year.
Old 6th December 2008, 17:50   #3615
Senior - BHPian

Guys instead of debateing the topic of the Veyron and any other Super car that has arrived in India or is yet to arrive. Let us wait for the Pictures as these cars would not be hard to miss even at some point in the night in any city. T-Bhp members are on the streets 24/7 and at various locations so it wont be long before it gets snapped.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks