Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2017, 11:51   #136
Team-BHP Support

re: One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDestiny View Post
So, just holding on, the 2018 graphics (V650) kind of makes me hope and wait for an all black 2018.....or may be pick up a used one from the 2016 range
Now that the 2018 refresh is clear, and the changes are too minor - there is no point waiting it out.

Regarding the used bikes - yes there are a couple of bikes still available in the market. Please do let me know once you've made up your mind. I'll pass on the contact details.
Old 15th November 2017, 21:37   #137
Distinguished - BHPian

re: One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!

Quote:
Quite agree, the Z650 is lost in the crowd and quite a cat among the other green pigeons. However, having test ridden the Z650 and V650 back to back, the Z felt quite handy. I liked the super comfortable V650, hands down but the Z650 was probably a little less of a handful (for obvious reasons) and provided a little more fun to rid (not that the V650 wasn't).
Believe you me, A fellow Z650 rider keeps getting ribbed by all of us that it looks like a Dominar and he being a nice young fella takes it pretty sweetly.

I wouldn't !

On top of it, he keeps lusting after a Z800...

I feel sad for people getting their initial priorities all wrong in the first place ("As quoted by Guru Redliner )"

Quote:
This kind of left me with a dilemma, though i started out writing the cheque on the V650. kind of makes me hope and wait for an all black 2018.....or may be pick up a used one from the 2016 range
Unfortunately, there is no black version coming anytime soon. We are the lucky fellas who grabbed that version. You will have to make do with the green goblin

Go write that cheque!
Old 15th November 2017, 21:51   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Believe you me, A fellow Z650 rider keeps getting ribbed by all of us that it looks like a Dominar and he being a nice young fella takes it pretty sweetly.
Surprisingly the Kawasaki global website shows the 2018 Versys in two colors. White and Black. No Green goblin. Why so?
Attached Thumbnails
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-screenshot-20171115-21.45.19.png  

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-screenshot-20171115-21.45.46.png  

Last edited by mobike008 : 15th November 2017 at 22:33. Reason: Reducing the quoted post length
Old 16th November 2017, 00:27   #139
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by indrokneel View Post
Surprisingly the Kawasaki global website shows the 2018 Versys in two colors. White and Black. No Green goblin. Why so?
Could be due to different tastes in different markets. The old 2017 green and the new 2018 green versions are on sale in Thailand. Our CKD kits come from there, I believe!

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-screenshot_2017111600243782.png
Old 16th November 2017, 07:44   #140
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indrokneel View Post
Colors are usually country specific depending on the taste of buyers from there

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Could be due to different tastes in different markets. The old 2017 green and the new 2018 green versions are on sale in Thailand. Our CKD kits come from there, I believe!
I totally love 2 colors from the Versys-White & Orange

Wish they released it here. Hopefully for the all-new Versys in 2019 when it would be time to swap for a new one
Old 20th November 2017, 11:51   #141
Team-BHP Support

Ride to Dandiganahalli Dam -

Did not have any good rides this month, as the climate change took some toll on my health. Every morning I would wake up and sneeze till my eyeballs fall off their sockets and need to be put back in later towards the afternoon with feviquick, only to repeat the same process the next day!

Thankfully though - body seems to have got fed up since the last one week and I could finally take the bike out early morning. Just in time - an idea was proposed by a Versys 1000 owner to have a breakfast ride this Sunday and BHP'ian 'Red Liner' suggested Dandiganahalli Dam which was not too far, but offered a good range of riding situations to get there.

Assembled opposite Esteem Mall, Hebbal at 6AM, and after some discussions - we were off by 6:30. Roads conditions were a mixed affair, with good expressways from Hebbal till Chikkaballapura, two lane good roads (but under construction at places) from Chikkaballapura till the diversion from the main roads at Manchenahalli. Village roads thereon till the dam, with some mild offroading closer to the dam. Last time I visited the place, it was more of an offroad excursion closer to the dam - but this time it looked like the roads have been made soft enough for cars to reach the dam as well, though with some level of difficulty. Anyways, did some practise standing up and riding on the bike even though the situations did not demand it.

Time for some pictures to do the talking -

Early morning visitor paying his respects to the Versys -
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171119011353_1600.jpg

Parked at Dandiganahalli Dam. Pic courtesy - BHP'ian 'Red Liner'.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171119wa0025_1600.jpg

Perfect place to have a discussion about all things Versys! Peace and calm all around with only the breeze for company. Pic courtesy - BHP'ian 'Red Liner'.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171119wa0021_1600.jpg

Discussions going on about the Bhutan trip some Versys owners are planning next month -
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171119080440_1600.jpg

All smiles. Pic Courtesy - The V1000 owner Pramod.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171119wa0049_1600.jpg

Mine was the only Versys in this company without a top box. I liked both the Coocase and Hepco Orbit boxes in this company.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171119wa0032_1600.jpg

Parked outside the breakfast pitstop enroute Bangalore. Udupi Swada near Nandi Cross.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171119100301_1600.jpg

The bikes with their owners.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171119wa0029_1600.jpg

And atlast, here is my V650 posing for the mobile camera -
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171119085445_1600.jpg
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 20th November 2017, 13:53   #142
Team-BHP Support

any cues on the launch of LT variants? especially VERSYS 1000 LT

I am itching to buy something with go anywhere capabilities in a comfortable setup.
Old 20th November 2017, 13:59   #143
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post

I am itching to buy something with go anywhere capabilities in a comfortable setup.
At that price point, please look at the Multistrada 1200 immediately or the new Tiger 800 series early next year. Or wait further to see if BMW launches their 850 series in India. Apart from the i4 engine, the 1200 Multi wipes the V1000 out in all other aspects.

There is no info anywhere on the launch of the Versys 1000, and going by the way it sold, I doubt it might come in for launch again anytime soon, unless there is a major international update to bring it in line with the new Ninja 1000.
Red Liner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2017, 14:19   #144
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

Versys 1000 is not a go anywhere bike. I would call it a very comfortable highway mile muncher instead. Infact, the 650 feels more versatile than the 1000 which feels more road biased. If you are looking at spending a fast and comfortable 1000 kms on the saddle for a ride on our highways - the V1000 would be the best bet.

V650LT is not a big deal either, for it offers nothing that the aftermarket options do - at a better quality and cheaper cost. Those Kawasaki AUX lights are nothing compared to the likes of Rigid and Baja designs. The luggage systems are also expensive and you should likely be able to save money and get better options than that aftermarket - even with reputed brands like Hepco, Motech etc.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2017, 14:33   #145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Between the Versys 650 and the 1000, I would anyday pick up the 650. It is just a more sorted out bike. BTW if you are interested, there is a 9k done 2016 (2017 registered) Versys 1000 standing at Aurum Delhi for sale. The owner has upgraded to a Beemer. It should be available at a quite competitive price too. I had a close look at the bike and it looked in perfect condition.

Cheers...
Old 20th November 2017, 15:20   #146
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Ride to Dandiganahalli Dam -

Quote:
Did not have any good rides this month, as the climate change took some toll on my health. Every morning I would wake up and sneeze till my eyeballs fall off their sockets and need to be put back in later towards the afternoon with feviquick, only to repeat the same process the next day!
That sounds pretty severe. Has the winter really set in Bangalore? I think Hyderabad and Bangalore temperatures are almost similar considering the concrete jungle that Bangalore has become

Quote:
Thankfully though - body seems to have got fed up since the last one week and I could finally take the bike out early morning. Just in time - an idea was proposed by a Versys 1000 owner to have a breakfast ride this Sunday and BHP'ian 'Red Liner' suggested Dandiganahalli Dam which was not too far, but offered a good range of riding situations to get there.
Amazing pictures and always great to see a bunch of Versys together. It's a treat to the eye and not to mention seeing Pramod enjoying his V1000 like it should be. Our own dashing Redliner seems to be all smiles on this trip

Quote:
Assembled opposite Esteem Mall, Hebbal at 6AM, and after some discussions - we were off by 6:30. Roads conditions were a mixed affair, with good expressways from Hebbal till Chikkaballapura, two lane good roads (but under construction at places) from Chikkaballapura till the diversion from the main roads at Manchenahalli. Village roads thereon till the dam, with some mild offroading closer to the dam.
How many kms munched in total? If anything less than 250kms, please do not reply to my query
Old 20th November 2017, 15:53   #147
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
TKOhat sounds pretty severe. Has the winter really set in Bangalore? I think Hyderabad and Bangalore temperatures are almost similar considering the concrete jungle that Bangalore has become
Early mornings are particularly chill, specially in north Bangalore. The days do get hot as usual later.

Quote:
Not to mention seeing Pramod enjoying his V1000 like it should be.
Pramod is riding to Bhutan next month.
Quote:
How many kms munched in total? If anything less than 250kms, please do not reply to my query
Just around 170!

Nothing for the Versys, I agree.
Old 3rd December 2017, 17:33   #148
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Nothing for the Versys, I agree.
960 kms and 22 hours ride yesterday - a ride tailor made for the abilities of the Versys 650 to meetup with Mr.Versys himself.

Here's a teaser image!

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5445_1600.jpg

BHPians in the pic -

1. Mobike008.
2. Red Liner
3. KK_Hakunamatata
4. dreamseller
5. IDPSharma
6. CrAzY dRiVeR
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 4th December 2017, 11:43   #149
Team-BHP Support

Bangalore - Kodachadri (Simha Farms Homestay) - Bangalore

It all started with an idea proposed by KK on Mobike008's thread that there should be a Hyderabad - Bangalore bikers meet of sorts. Few others agreed and soon there was a thread created for a mega Bangalore - Hyderabad motorcycle meet. Long story short, that did not happen and I myself personally dropped out of it at a stage where there were only two bikes left in the participation list, a list that included some very fast cars and some even faster drivers whom I clearly remember dodging, seeing the way they approached in the RVM with fire breathing intensity in the last Team-Bhp meet (I attended). Just doesn't seem fun taking my old car out for the meets anymore, and especially when its a solo drive.

Anyways - It was soon learned that Avinash and gang are headed to Kodachadri the next weekend afterwards the meet, and I still remember Red Liner's reaction - 'Koda is in Karnataka. Why do we think of meeting up at Kurnool or Anantapur when we can all ride there instead?' So the plan was formed and the final participation list from Bangalore included Red Liner, KK_HakunaMatata, dreamseller and myself. KK was pretty excited himself, having never pushed his bike this much on a single day and hats off to dreamseller - who decided to do this ride on the mighty 954 Fireblade! Some others were interested, but could not join the ride due to personal reasons - and some others had to be excluded for keeping a manageable combination of man and machine for the ride.

Personally I'm thankful to all the events that unfolded as Kodachadri was a far more interesting destination as compared to Kurnool or Anantapur, and with some nice people and brilliant machines for company - this was ever so memorable. As I repeat often, the Versys comes into its own for trips exceeding 500kms and these are the kind of trips that make you fall in love with the Versys all over again.

4AM start from Bangalore considering the distances involved and the road conditions. We were planning to avoid the long boring highways enroute and took the Chikmagalur, Tarikere, Shimoga route. I was the first to arrive at the meetup point, followed by KK, Red Liner and we had a small bit of waiting to do for dreamseller - who arrived fashionably late in style with his 'Blade.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5397_1600.jpg

First CCD break for a cup of hot coffee and half a sandwich. Morning was cold as is expected in December, and the stock lights on both my Versys and the 'Blade were struggling to light up anything on the road. Lights on the Dominar impressed everyone and two of us were riding along with the Dominar thanks to his lights. Thankfully the night was soon done with, and sunrise happened while we were waiting for the food. Interestingly, Sourav's first impression of the Versys was the tall windscreen as his mind couldn't really grasp the fact that the stock windscreen itself was towering so high in the air.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5402_1600.jpg

Next stop was for a proper breakfast at Chikmagalur. All three of them had yummy masala dosas whereas I had to satisfy myself with Idli Vada. Had to break the jinx of falling sick after eating heavy ghee and oil based foods during rides and decided to stick to the more healthier stuff this time around.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171203wa0014.jpg

Parked outside Town Canteen, Chikmagalur. Excellent place for morning breakfast stop with the small restroom being the only downer for this place. Food is always excellent here. Being a Saturday - the place was crowded though - with a bus full of college kids arriving just seconds after we parked our bikes in front of the hotel.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171202091244_1600.jpg

Small break for water in the middle of nowhere. The route from Chikmagalur to Shimoga was throughly enjoyable with a lot of twisties, tight corners, flowing straights and good surfaced roads. All the bikes were coping up well with the situation. Versys felt natural here as well - as it was the biggest and heaviest bike here, but we could keep up with the gang in the corners. Ramana had already informed the other two that they could feel free to move ahead if they found it too boring to keep pace with the Versys.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5412_1600.jpg

'Blade was in a different league here and being a proper trackbred - it made the corners look sexy. I clearly remember taking a few corners, feeling good and then seeing the blade absolutely nail it in the RVMs and imagining how the corner looks far sexier now with the Blade in the scene.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5410_1600.jpg

Another water break between Shimoga and Kodachadri. This time we stopped near a beautiful field and could use the opportunity to click a couple of pics of the bikes as well. With all selfishness - I started with a click of my Versys 650.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5417_1600.jpg

Followed by the next Versys 650. Ramana had the biggest bike of the lot with aftermarket top box adding to the visual heft of the bike.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5418_1600.jpg

The Dominar was next. I was quite impressed by the value offered by the Dominar, and later congratulated KK on an excellent choice he has made. The lights are brilliant on the highway, the console and instrumentation feels premium, the engine is good enough to easily keep pace at cruising speeds and IMO - it looks the part as well!

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5420_1600.jpg

The blade was probably the odd one out in a touring setup, but it was always a heart over head decision for Sourav. Could clearly see him trying to keep pain at bay by stretching his limbs whenever possible. But boy - was it a headturner everywhere it went. Everyone would turn around and look at the 'Blade and then there were our other bikes that were also just there. People came up and asked questions about the Blade whenever possible too!

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5422_1600.jpg

Another selfish click of my Versys!
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5424_1600.jpg

It was impressive how compact the 'Blade was for a 1000cc superbike. In the flesh - it really didn't feel all that different in size compared to the Dominar and anyone could easily mistake it for a 600 rather than a litre class machine. Weight was somewhere around 180kgs as well, as mentioned by Sourav - and that again is not too different from the Dominar either.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5426_1600.jpg

Roads tailor made for the capabilities of the Versys. These are the kind of trips that make you fall in love head over heels with the Versys all over again!
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5428_1600.jpg

If there was anything missing - it was the inline4 soundtrack which the Blade made us all remind. With these sweet exhausts, it could be heard from quite far off as well - so much so that the track was playing in my ears all day, even when the bike was too far away to be heard. My mind just kept imagining the soundtrack out of nowhere - so much that I was wondering how I could ever fall asleep at night if the mind still goes playing this music in my ears.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5430_1600.jpg

More fuel stops for the Blade and the Dominar though - as expected. However, both of them were getting good FE figures as well, and the FE returned by the Fireblade left even the owner stunned. He kept repeating this in awe and shock whenever he tanked up! Guess the FE? A solid 19 - 20 kmpl on the 'Blade.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171202103508_1600.jpg

One last click of all the machines before we moved on! Few minutes later, I see only Red Liner upfront and the Dominar LEDs at the rear. The 'Blade was clearly missing in action. Stopped at the roadside, waited for a few minutes along with KK - before deciding to ride back. Sourav was standing at the same spot as earlier with a bike that was refusing to crank, and a villager giving company with all amusement. The slow speed run through a small town earlier had drained the battery and there was no cranking voltage left. Made some good use of the muscles to push start the 'Blade and soon we were on the way.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171202113723_1600.jpg

The next stretch was again throughly enjoyable all the way till Kodachadri. I was happy to see the tyre clean and used end to end (though not sure if it looks that way in the pics). Can't wait to throw out the Dunlops and put some stickier rubber both front and rear. That should make the Versys one hell of a sleeper machine when cornering - no one expects a machine of such height and weight to attack corners.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171202131436_1600.jpg

Finally at the destination. 460 kms one way. Reached by 1:31 PM wheras we had a start from ParleG toll (meetup point) by 4:30 AM.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171202132958_1600.jpg

Cruising speeds on two lane highways translate to excellent FE figures. Versys returned a solid 23.7 kmpl and I was rather impressed, since FE was not on the back on my mind while riding the bike. If not for the stellar 19 - 20 kmpl returned by the litre class Honda, this would have been considered absolutely amazing FE.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171202132941_1600.jpg

At the destination (Simha Farm, Kodachadri) - Mr. Avinash was nowhere to be seen. (To be continued in the next post ...).
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 5th December 2017, 01:10   #150
Team-BHP Support

So Mr. Avinash (Mobike008) was nowhere around to welcome us as promised, but we got great company for an hour or so till he arrived (fresh from exploring a nearby trail). Sahil, Ashish, Ishaan and Arpan were great guys to chat around with - with topics ranging all the way from Avi's bikes to youtube vlogging. Finally, we got fedup of waiting for Avi to turn up and decided to teach him a lesson by hogging his portion of the food as well - only to realize that it wouldn't really bother him since the spread was pure veg at the farmstay.

But the food was delicious indeed and felt like homemade stuff, and I really enjoyed it. Post lunch, we had a round of discussions for another one hour before finally deciding to take some group photo sessions and saying byes.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5435_1600.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5440_1600.jpg

A good lineup of bikes assembled at the place with a huge majority for the Kawasaki brand. There were 4 Versys 650s, 1 Z800, 1 brand new Ninja 650, 1 Honda 954RR Fireblade, 1 Speed Triple, 1 Dominar 400, 1 FZ25 and 1 Duke 390. Thats a lot of horsepower for a one day ride meet.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5445_1600.jpg

Started from the place by 3:30 PM and made good progress till sunset. I was happy to cover the maximum distance before twilight since the lights on two of the machines were nothing short of pathetic - one being my Versys 650.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171202173950_1600.jpg

Roads turned from good to bad, soon after nightfall. Honnali - Malebennur - Davangere strectch was horrible with potholes the size of lunar craters. Versys clearly had a huge advantage over the other bikes now, with the suspension working overtime to isolate the rider from the road conditions - and Ramana made quick progress in front, followed by me at the rear so that I could see some of the road conditions with the help of his AUX lights. Soon we could see no trace of the Dominar and the 'Blade in the rear view mirrors. The road conditions took a harder toll on them, but they were tough men too - and kept a much faster pace than I expected. By the time we stopped post Davangere for a coffee break - all of us were exhausted and the body was starting to pain at places we didn't know existed!

Sourav happy with the chair. Infact, he wanted to stay back at the CCD overnight if possible!

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5450_1600.jpg

KK quite literally tired and still wouldn't show it -
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5452_1600.jpg

Ramana appeared in much better shape. He had however decided to take it slow from this point on -
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_5453_1600.jpg

Started the next episode of the journey and we were keeping pace as a convoy with speeds not exceeding 100 kmph - when disaster stuck. It was around 10:45 PM at night and on 6 lane highway roads when we were just getting settled with the pace - that a huge cube of stone appeared right between the leftmost and middle lane. Ramana had little time to respond being ahead of the gang and went right on it. The next thing I see is the stone flying towards me but it missed. KK got enough time to dodge it - partially thanks to the LED lights on the Dominar as well, but it was Sourav following him who paid the price as the stone suddenly fell in front of him leaving him with little time to respond as well.

Stopped by the side and I was explaining Ramana that probably his tyre wouldn't have been damaged as his hit the stone almost at the side, when Sourav comes up and says he has a bent rim.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171202225126_1600.jpg

Didn't take long before we realize that Ramana has a bent rim and a small sidewall cut too! Sad. Fortunate for everyone - both the bikes were not leaking air and given the time - the only option was to slowly ride back to Bangalore. We did the same and finally reached back home around 1AM.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171202225155_1600.jpg

A total of 922.4 kms on the tripmeter from home back to home.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171203005412_1600.jpg

With all the night cruising and limp mode back home, the FE was even more impressive while returning and the overall FE for the 922kms trip had increased to 24.5kmpl. I guess thats the best figure I've seen on my Versys 650.
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img20171203005356_1600.jpg

Odo reading at the end of the ride stands at 9608kms and this is probably the last ride of the season due to some financial reasons. Signing off till the next update a month or two down the line!

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 5th December 2017 at 01:15.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (14) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks