Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2023, 16:11   #61
BHPian

Re: Triumph 2023 Street Triple 765 range unveiled. EDIT: Launched at Rs. 10.17 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by qreoct View Post
So, still stuck in homologation & yet to be cleared. Does it mean that there is a possibility that it may NOT be cleared as well? Or is it that everything is cleared, but some last minute formalities are yet to be done & dusted. So not really a major blocker per se, but will take time & once the formalities get done, the bike will be released in India (without any changes to the specs).

Sorry, a bit confused here.
Unfortunately there was no clarification on the finer details. They were being very vague about deliveries for months and only after putting some pressure they gave us the reason for the delivery delays.
b16h22 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2023, 11:27   #62
BHPian

Re: Triumph 2023 Street Triple 765 range unveiled. EDIT: Launched at Rs. 10.17 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhukarah View Post
I booked mine in December 2022 and the last week update I received is that dispatch will start soon, followed by allocation confirmation. Hoping to have it by August, maybe?
The wait has been long, but I believe it'll be worth it. Exciting times ahead!
Looks like another month of delay. Mine was booked in Jan '23. Current estimation is that the bike "may" arrive in September. Dealer is saying that there is no update from Triumph India. I've tried reaching out through their SM handles but getting royally ignored
Horizon81 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2023, 15:40   #63
BHPian

Just as I was giving up hope and and took a test ride of Duke 390 and ADV 390 today morning, I've got an official response on Twitter from Triumph India -

Name:  Screenshot 20230816 at 153952 Manu K.P on Twitter.png
Views: 546
Size:  52.7 KB

https://twitter.com/manukp/status/1686421157858197504

Hope this is the last deadline before deliveries start.
Horizon81 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th August 2023, 20:21   #64
BHPian

Has anyone got any update on deliveries. I had been to Triumph showroom at Hyderabad had been told that it bike would be available for display sometime this week. When enquired again it seems they are not sure and now it is moved to sometime in September.

Last edited by Axe77 : 24th August 2023 at 20:25. Reason: Typo.
Old 30th August 2023, 17:32   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
Has anyone got any update on deliveries. I had been to Triumph showroom at Hyderabad had been told that it bike would be available for display sometime this week. When enquired again it seems they are not sure and now it is moved to sometime in September.
They responded to me saying, "The bikes are being allotted. We will start the deliveries in September." I'm hoping that they stick to this timeline.
I booked at Keerthi Triumph Bangalore in December 2022.
Old 31st August 2023, 00:00   #66
BHPian

Quote:
They responded to me saying, "The bikes are being allotted. We will start the deliveries in September." I'm hoping that they stick to this timeline.
Hats off to your patience! I would have never had that kind of patience. Triumph seems to have really bungled up the launch of the striple. Hope you make up for your time spent in waiting by having some fantastic rides on a fantastic motorcycle.
Darkcloud is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th September 2023, 20:51   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Madhukarah, have you got the delivery of your Street Triple.
I had been following up with Hyderabad Triump since a month on details like quotation and booking process. Haven't received anything from them even after multiple follow up's. Such a bad customer support even before owning a product from Triump.
Old 16th September 2023, 21:31   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
Hi Madhukarah, have you got the delivery of your Street Triple.
I had been following up with Hyderabad Triump since a month on details like quotation and booking process. Haven't received anything from them even after multiple follow up's. Such a bad customer support even before owning a product from Triump.
Not yet. I always have to call them multiple times to get a callback. They told me that the bikes have arrived in Bangalore and will be at the showroom in the next 2-3 days. Deliveries may begin from the last week of September.
Old 17th September 2023, 20:20   #69
Senior - BHPian

2023 Triumph Street Triple 765 deliveries begin in India

Triumph has commenced customer deliveries of the Street Triple 765 range in India.

The 2023 Street Triple range was launched in June this year. The bike is available in two variants: R and RS, priced at Rs 10.17 lakh and Rs 11.81 lakh (ex-showroom), respectively.

Triumph 2023 Street Triple 765 range unveiled. EDIT: Launched at Rs. 10.17 lakh-download-99.jpg

The Street Triple gets several updates for the 2023 model year. The bike gets an updated twin-pod LED headlamp and redesigned body panels. The RS version of the streetfighter gets a belly pan, a lower chain guard and a pillion seat cowl with an interchangeable pillion seat.

Triumph has also tweaked the chassis of the new Street Triple. The bike has a shorter wheelbase, while the RS gets a taller subframe.

The Street Triple range now comes with a revised engine. While it still uses the same 765cc, 3-cylinder block, performance has been bumped up to 118 BHP and 128 BHP for the R and RS, respectively. Torque figures remain the same at 80 Nm. This has been achieved through new pistons and connecting rods, a shorter intake and a new camshaft. Both variants are now available with a bi-directional quick-shifter as standard, which operates a 6-speed gearbox.

The Street Triple R now comes with four riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport and Rider, while the RS gets an additional 'Track' mode. Triumph has also included cornering ABS and lean-sensitive traction control on the latest model.
Old 21st September 2023, 18:09   #70
BHPian

Has anyone ordered the Evotech radiator guard directly from them recently? Is there a customs clearance/payment required once it reaches our shores?
Old 1st October 2023, 21:20   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon81 View Post
Has anyone ordered the Evotech radiator guard directly from them recently? Is there a customs clearance/payment required once it reaches our shores?
I guess I'll answer it myself. Ordered it from Evotech website on Sept 23rd and chose DHL as the shipping option. And it arrived on Sep 30th. The guard is top-notch. Very sturdy but extremely light (claimed to be made from aerospace grade aluminium) as can be seen from its weight.

Triumph 2023 Street Triple 765 range unveiled. EDIT: Launched at Rs. 10.17 lakh-20231001_203123.png
Triumph 2023 Street Triple 765 range unveiled. EDIT: Launched at Rs. 10.17 lakh-20231001_210408.png

Some notes
  1. The price of the radiator guard was less than what it is quoted locally.
  2. Save on the shipping cost by buying multiple items. I got two guards, one for myself and the other for a friend who's also getting the STriple.
  3. The customs duty charged on the item pushed the price almost to the same price as the local quote.
  4. There are cheaper shipping options than DHL, but the experience with them was hassle free, as they handled the customs duty from their end. Shipping with Royal Mail courier was about 25% of the DHL cost, but they did not guarantee tracking till last mile, and I'm not sure if I would have had to deal with the customs procedure myself.
Horizon81 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st October 2023, 23:44   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I guess I'll answer it myself. Ordered it from Evotech website on Sept 23rd and chose DHL as the shipping option.
I got the Evotech radiator guard from the Custom Elements website in 2022 for my bike, superb quality. It came to around INR 10 thousand with no hassles, delivered in 4-5 days since they had it in stock. Unfortunately I didn’t see your previous post or perhaps you could have saved some trouble.

Which variant and colour have you booked and when is the expected delivery.
Cyborg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2023, 12:18   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
I got the Evotech radiator guard from the Custom Elements website in 2022 for my bike, superb quality. It came to around INR 10 thousand with no hassles, delivered in 4-5 days since they had it in stock. Unfortunately I didn’t see your previous post or perhaps you could have saved some trouble.

Which variant and colour have you booked and when is the expected delivery.
Hey no worries. The 2023 model has a very slight change in the mounting plate, from what I could see from the screenshots. customelements doesn't list it for the 2023 model yet, and bikenbiker has a listing, but its a back-order after which they will import it and then ship to my address. The cost on bikenbiker was 10.5K, which is what it came to for me after the customs duty.

I've booked the carnival red RS. Down payment is done, and I'm expecting delivery within the next week.
Horizon81 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2023, 13:27   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I've booked the carnival red RS. Down payment is done, and I'm expecting delivery within the next week.
Congratulations in advance

Please post your delivery pictures and a short preview of your dealer, ride and bike (fit, finish etc) experience. A detailed review could be posted for our pleasure after you complete some running if possible

If by any chance you have ridden the earlier model RS then a comparison would be great.

Thank you and all the best Horizon81.
Cyborg is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th October 2023, 13:01   #75

Got my Cosmic Yellow RS delivered last evening. Must say the bike is amazing!
Attached Thumbnails
Triumph 2023 Street Triple 765 range unveiled. EDIT: Launched at Rs. 10.17 lakh-img_8863.jpeg  

tulinisarg is offline   (9) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks