Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2008, 14:01   #16
Senior - BHPian

The race was actually awesome. Stoner had a real go at Rossi after Rossi overtook him. However I didn't know why Stoner cribbed at the end of the race about how Rossi raced. I didn't see anything bad in the way Rossi rode. He was fast and aggressive and braked really well. He can't be bothered about what Stoner's doing at the back or how close he is. Think it was more of a case of sour grapes.

If Stoner hadn't gone wide and fallen, the race in the last few laps would have been even greater.

Lucky you man... getting to watch that particular race. Laguna Seca is a beautiful circuit and the corkscrew is amazing. Wasn't it Jeremy Clarkson who tried to driving a Mazda in Leguna Seca both in the real world and on a PS2?
Old 30th July 2008, 19:11   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
Man it isss you isn't it
So you rode from SFO to Monterey right?!
Sorry, just realised you rode from SAN DIEGO....what the?! how long did it take u 8 hours including breaks?!
Old 5th August 2008, 09:13   #18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
Man it isss you isn't it
So you rode from SFO to Monterey right?!
Reverting to my old id, after being whopped by admins for violation. I rode from San Diego to Monterey and back. It was a 1000 mile ride/round trip.
The MV Agusta and the Ducati in the background belonged to a couple from Europe. It appeared as if they had come to the US just to ride during Moto GP.
-Prasadee
Old 5th August 2008, 09:19   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by csentil View Post
However I didn't know why Stoner cribbed at the end of the race about how Rossi raced. I didn't see anything bad in the way Rossi rode. He was fast and aggressive and braked really well.
I watched the practice sessions from Cork screw and the race from Fox hill. I could see Rossi overtake Stoner and Stoner get ahead off Rossi. I could not see Stoner going off. After I got to Bengaluru, I saw the race again on Star sports, it feels great to look at the race on TV after seeing the race. I was able to map the sounds and the real world views to the closeup views on TV.
-Prasadee

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks