Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2009, 16:36   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
What stopped you from breaking the glass and riding out on the 1098R?
I wish, I could do so and was also having the same thoughts running through my mind when I was the key in the ignition slot.

I would leave the 1098R for you and would zip away on the black steed right behind.

Thats more of what gets along with my taste buds.
Old 6th November 2009, 17:49   #47
BHPian

DUcati for those who owns an OIl Rig...
Old 6th November 2009, 18:17   #48
Senior - BHPian

I was wondering how come no one created a thread for this. I think I mentioned it in the SBK thread. Its nice to see all this happening will be hopefully visiting the showroom this weekend. And clicking some pictures as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
I heard a 1098R got sold for 50 odd Lakhs. Dam expensive man. I shall stick to the Merchandise only.
I'll second you on that brother.
Old 19th December 2009, 11:27   #49
Senior - BHPian

Ducati now in Gurgaon

Ducati opened it second showroom in India in Gurgaon. More info from the press release

2006 MotoGP Champion Nicky Hayden at the launch

Ducati opens Shop in Mumbai. EDIT: And now in Gurgaon-mirko-ceo-apac-ducati-nicky-hayden-motogp-world-champion-2006-ashish-ceo-ducati-india.jpg

Quote:

Ducati inaugurates its second showroom in Gurgaon, India

New Delhi, December 18, 2009: Ducati Motor Holding, the world’s leading producer of racing inspired motorcycles, in partnership with Precision Motor India Private Limited, today announced the opening of its second dealership outlet in Gurgaon, India. The dealership outlet will be handled by Radiant Lifestyles.

On this occasion, Mirko Bordiga, CEO, Ducati, APAC, said, “We are very excited about the Gurgaon opening. We see a lot of potential in India and we are glad that we are able to fulfill our promise of opening two showrooms in India in a span of less than two months! We have received a positive response from all bike enthusiasts and it’s good to know that they are excited about the Ducati brand. We feel honored to be part of the evolving motorcycle industry in the country.”

Mr. Ashish Chordia, CEO of Ducati India operation trading under Precision Motor India Private Limited said: “The Ducati brand symbolizes racing success and passion, which we at Precision Motor India also represent. With the opening of this showroom we have are now able to reach to our customers in both the key markets - Delhi and Mumbai. We look forward to a long and fruitful association with Ducati and Radiant Lifestyles and we are very proud to be promoting the Ducati brand in India.”
On the occasion, Mr. Jasbir Singh, COO, Radiant Lifestyles said, “As Ducati dealers in Delhi & NCR we commit ourselves to delivering the Ducati experience to all Ducatista. Promoted by the Radiant Group, the launch philosophy would be a blend of lifestyle with biking excitement. Starting with the infrastructure, the endeavor has been to replicate the Ducati's CI CS standards to help our customers live the thrill of Ducati. 'Benvenuto' to all Ducati fans”

Ducati had opened its first showroom in November 2009 in Mumbai.

Last edited by Dippy : 19th December 2009 at 11:28.
Old 26th February 2010, 23:43   #50

Yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Will be taking delivery of the 2009 Red 1198S in two weeks..

Paid for the bike in Mid Jan, but holded of taking delivery from a dealer abt 300 miles from hometown...

Bike should be still in crate..if not for the snow storm , would have gone to the dealer , and take it out from the crate to get it prepped..

Now will have to wait for 2 more weeks and abt 8 weeks to get it on the road, if the weather gets nice...( I am in north east USA )
Old 8th March 2010, 17:57   #51
BHPian

check out their site

was searching for the dealership on their site, the google map shows the dealer ship in navi mumbai, was suprised and just for the heck of it clicked on the annie besant dealer locator and it shows the dealer positioned in the ocean near north of africa!!!!
hope this is not accurate.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks