Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2009, 20:00   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Never thought that this would make its way to T-BHP. This happened on Saturday night at around 2pm. Was on my way home from a party,All i could see on the road were scratches and the bikes being loaded on a trolley being taken to the police station.

The guy riding HD ran away and the pillon rider was arrested,The HH guy was taken to a near by hosp. Wearing protective gear is different, if you dont have enough sense to ride it does'nt help.
Amazing Stories people come up with when ever a exotic is involved , although sorry to say but none of the stories here are true.
Satpal Singh story is hilarious where the rider was off for a ride in the morning lol. and this story here is somewhere close to being true but not exactly.

Dont want to say much but dude ali did you really witness the HD rider running away? Dont think so because He was severely injured and was rushed to the Hospital right away, so was the co-rider. the HD rider is still in a bad shape as he still did not recover from the coma.

Please get your facts right before posting it here as your giving false information to people which is not exactly a good thing to do. No offense meant to anyone.I know you guys have probably just been told about this by other people.
Old 9th October 2009, 23:15   #32
BHPian

hey suped 99.please give the exact details to bhians.its not right on our part to give wrong information on a public forum like team bhp.i would repuest the moderators to only let the actual scene to be here & everything else to be deleted.what do you say guys?
Old 12th October 2009, 13:59   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suped99 View Post
Amazing Stories people come up with when ever a exotic is involved , although sorry to say but none of the stories here are true.
Satpal Singh story is hilarious where the rider was off for a ride in the morning lol. and this story here is somewhere close to being true but not exactly.

Dont want to say much but dude ali did you really witness the HD rider running away? Dont think so because He was severely injured and was rushed to the Hospital right away, so was the co-rider. the HD rider is still in a bad shape as he still did not recover from the coma.

Please get your facts right before posting it here as your giving false information to people which is not exactly a good thing to do. No offense meant to anyone.I know you guys have probably just been told about this by other people.

Hi Super99,

Apologies if i hurt any sentiments there buddy,Whatever I have written there are words I heard from people who took those pictures,the only time I got to see the bike was in the police station,I should've found out what the truth is but may be was just curious to post them here and many of them said the same story so I had no other choice but to believe them blindly.
Apologies again if that hurt anybody's sentiments.
Old 12th November 2009, 16:28   #34
BHPian

I think this accident took place at Masab Tank.
Old 12th November 2009, 16:52   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aruncheloor View Post
Is it actually a HD? The splendor seems to be the better built machine after this incident. My hearty condolences to the HD owner. We have to accept the fact that Indian roads & road manners are not matured enough for such superbikes. The roads are over crowded with such stupid mopeds whose owners dont even care to have gaze at other vehicles before taking a total U-turn in the middle of the highway. Its sad but its true.
Are you sure the riders themselves are mature enough for such bikes in the first place?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks