Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2010, 06:18   #16
BHPian

Love those Harley's,

Hi Shrini,

Great bike. I bought a Sportster 2 weeks ago. I am just in love with its power. I exactly know how you feel about your ride.

Enjoy your ride.

Regards
Prem G
Old 21st July 2010, 10:38   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarer View Post
Hi Shrini,

Great bike. I bought a Sportster 2 weeks ago. I am just in love with its power. I exactly know how you feel about your ride.

Enjoy your ride.

Regards
Prem G
Congrats bro...
Welcome to the HOG family...
Do post some pics of your ride in kangaroo land...
Also pls check out www.hdforums.com
lots of like minded folks who ride HD from all across the world, got some couple of aussie friends down under in those forums
Old 21st July 2010, 10:58   #18
Senior - BHPian

@ Jonny B, the intruder may be an awesome machine, and your passion and love for it shows, maybe because you have one. That doesnt mean you can disrespect someone else's passion or acquisition.

If you dont like something that somebody bought, stay off the thread rather than spew venom on his thread.

There are lots of people who hate the guts of the busa (including myself to an extent). But we dont go around professing our hate for it on the owners threads. Grow Up !!!

@ Shrini - Awesome bike there. Love the chrome on the bike and the exhaust pipe is so damn well crafted. Had the opp to see many HD's more than a decade back when I was visiting the USA and have tons of pics which I still cherish. Ride safe mate. Please wear some gloves and a better lid (hope you dont mind me saying this).

Last edited by n_aditya : 21st July 2010 at 11:02.
Old 21st July 2010, 16:59   #19
BHPian

My Harley Pictures

Guys,

My Sporty 2010 model. ( Fully Stock)
Will upload some more pictures later.

From Kangaroo Land!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Rebirth of my Harley Davidson - DYNA-bike.jpg  

Old 21st July 2010, 20:06   #20
Senior - BHPian

@Soarer - Congratulations mate; Isn't that a 883/1200C? I also observe some customization in loads of chromes on the handles & front suspension. Is that true? I love custom more than the Low or Nightster (exception XL1200R). Congrats & enjoy your ride.
Old 22nd July 2010, 07:02   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
@Soarer - Congratulations mate; Isn't that a 883/1200C? I also observe some customization in loads of chromes on the handles & front suspension. Is that true? I love custom more than the Low or Nightster (exception XL1200R). Congrats & enjoy your ride.

Its 883 Custom, The only modification I have done so far is Detachable Sissy bar, Which cost me more than my Tata safari tyres( 4 of them).
I should ignore "Logic" if I want to ride Harley anyways.
Planning to upgrade next year to Fat Boy.
By the way, If anyone of you guys have bought one of these rides post your pictures too.

Ride Safe.
Old 22nd July 2010, 10:06   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Its 883 Custom, The only modification I have done so far is Detachable Sissy bar, Which cost me more than my Tata safari tyres( 4 of them).
By the way, If anyone of you guys have bought one of these rides post your pictures too.

Ride Safe.
check out the forum that I mentioned...Lots of guys keeps swapping stuff from their bike...
Usually they trade/sell anything...
Keep an eye on sportster parts section...You wont beleive how good of a deal you'll come across in those forums
Old 22nd July 2010, 22:39   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes its very true as good things don't come for cheap prices.

Quote:
Yes, you should consider the 96B twin cam engine on the Softail family, it should be lot smoother & balanced than the sportster & dyna family.

If you don't mind, some more pics

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks