Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2017, 02:38   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Update : After an escalation mail to nexa customer care and maruti customer care yesterday, suddenly the dice started rolling in my favor. Don't know what transpired in the background, but my car was sent for registration today. I can pick it up from the dealership tomorrow second half after fitting the standard accessories from the default nexa kit. Yaaay!
Sounds awesome! Congratulations on the registration. Let us know how much you paid, what all freebies/discounts did you get, what all accessories/add-ons are you getting installed immediately. Do take a lot of pictures for memories and please share with us your complete experience on the S-Cross review thread. 😁

Last edited by sunejarahul : 27th April 2017 at 02:39.
sunejarahul is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2017, 10:31   #62
BHPian

Re: MUV or SUV for 13 lakhs? A conflict between the head & heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankan.m.blr View Post
After an escalation mail to nexa customer care and maruti customer care yesterday, suddenly the dice started rolling in my favor. Don't know what transpired in the background, but my car was sent for registration today. I can pick it up from the dealership tomorrow second half after fitting the standard accessories from the default nexa kit.
Thanks for that update. But I have a feeling, you probably didn't have time for an inspection before the car was sent for registration. Wonder why the battery was disconnected at the time of the previous inspection. Hope everything works out in your favour in the end and you and your family (including the little one) enjoy the car .
asitkde is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2017, 15:59   #63
BHPian

Update : Finally, a proud owner of Scross 1.3 zeta. I took the delivery yesterday late afternoon. Unfortunately, vehicle delivery was a hurried affair: My 11-month son was suffering from high fever since the previous night. I had to the take vehicle as quickly as possible and rush home.
The odo reading at the time of delivery was 44KM. I have driven around 30 KM so far. Enjoying the vehicle ride quality; trying to change petrol-hatch driving style to a diesel one. Gear shift RPMs needs to be looked into because I stalled the vehicle a couple of times after crossing speed-breakers.
ankan.m.blr is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th April 2017, 19:29   #64
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankan.m.blr View Post
Update : Finally, a proud owner of Scross 1.3 zeta.
Congratulations on buying one of the most under rated cars. It is no doubt one of the best built vehicles from the Suzuki stable. You should not be having buyer's remorse
Wish your kid a speedy recovery.
BlackPearl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2017, 12:47   #65
Senior - BHPian

So you went the S Cross way finally! Congrats on your acquisition. Expect a detailed report from you regarding the car meeting your various requirements as outlined in your opening post. Hope your son has recovered enough to embark on your first long drive in the S Cross.
dailydriver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2017, 12:04   #66
BHPian

Regarding the Ground clearance of Ertiga, don't bother, I have driven it over some of the worst roads in Himachal and never has it scrapped. The car doesn't scrape even on a full load.

You can confidently drive it over bad roads and other places , also regarding your earlier comment, Duster is not actually heavier than Ertiga. The petrol model has same weight and maybe the diesel one has about 5-10 kgs more.This despite the fact that the duster is much wider.

S-cross is a good choice , however i don't think it gives you any advantage on Ground clearance vis-a vis an Ertiga. It has lesser ground clearance anyways and my friend's S-cross scrapped a huge speed hump near Nangal while i was easily able to negotiate it in my Ertiga.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks