Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st April 2023, 17:43   #61
BHPian

Re: Which car for a large-sized dog (Great Dane)?

I too updated my car considering my dogs ( a golden retriever and a GSD) our golden travels a lot with us and our GSD stays with my parents. My Harrier is very convenient and comfortable for him. The rear boot can be a good place for him once the parcel tray is removed and if we have luggage then rear seat is a good place for him. If you need 7 seater then Safari and XUV 700 are good options as well.

Last edited by BleueNinja : 21st April 2023 at 17:44.
Old 23rd April 2023, 20:17   #62
BHPian

I have a Toyota Innova Crysta with side folding third row, that I bought in 2021, specifically with two grown up children and a medium sized Indie in mind.

Fast forward to 2023 and one kid has moved to college, the second one following soon. That leaves me, my wife and our furry kid with a large car with unutilized space. I am considering switching to a more frugal and city easy car just for two humans and a dog. Our dog happily squeezes into the boot of our Kwid, so I guess he will be okay with a 350 odd liter boot.

Any suggestions for a sub 4 meter SUV or premium hatchback?

Admin, please feel free to move this query to any thread that’s more closely related to my question.

Last edited by ganeshnag75 : 23rd April 2023 at 20:28. Reason: Added some details
Old 10th April 2024, 07:42   #63
Senior - BHPian

I am on the lookout for a large vehicle which can comfortably accomodate our Golden Retriever.
I like the Elevate quite a bit for its driving experience and dynamics but the rear cabin width looked a little on the narrower side to take a full grown Golden lying across the seat.
Can any Elevate owner also having large breed dogs, comment on the suitability of the vehicle in carrying pets?
Thank you!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks