Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th October 2022, 16:56   #16

Re: What do you think about buying a used Ford Endeavour in 2022?

You can buy the 2016, 3.2 Ford Endeavour, you will love it. The engine is the USP, though I suggest make your mind only after the test drive.

You did not mention the kilometers on these vehicles, hence based on my ownership of the 2016, 3.2 Ford Endeavour, my personal vote goes for this. You won't face any issues using it as a daily driver.
Maintenance wise it's not very expensive if the earlier owner has done all Periodic maintenance.

Last edited by Sheel : 19th June 2023 at 11:29. Reason: Punctuation space.
Old 10th October 2022, 19:01   #17
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

That 3.2 litre Endy was one of the best SUVs to ever grace this market.
Now with Ford’s abrupt departure it has attained cult status. And it is now a genuine Collectible.
shankar.balan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th November 2022, 14:57   #18
BHPian

There is no BOF SUV in the Indian market ( at this price) that gives you such a combination of luxury and ruggedness.
3.2 is better. 2.0 is not bad either.....
ankushbansal is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th June 2023, 23:33   #19
BANNED

Folks, should I buy a used 2018-19 endeavour with 30,000 kms on the odo or a brand new XUV700 AX5 manual?
Budget is 22 lacs. I intend to keep the car for a long time.
Old 19th June 2023, 07:24   #20
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampinfinity View Post
Folks, should I buy a used 2018-19 endeavour with 30,000 kms on the odo or a brand new XUV700 AX5 manual?
Budget is 22 lacs. I intend to keep the car for a long time.
If you’re in the NCR area as your location suggests, you have no choice but to buy a new vehicle instead of an used one considering your stated intent to keep the vehicle for a long time. In case of diesel you have a life of 10 years ahead and in case of petrol you get 15 years.

Much has been said about what a stupid draconian rule this is, but if we choose to or are condemned by circumstance to live in a place with such rules then what earthly choice have we got?
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th June 2023, 20:16   #21
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
If you’re in the NCR area as your location suggests, you have no choice but to buy a new vehicle instead of an used one considering your stated intent to keep the vehicle for a long time. In case of diesel you have a life of 10 years ahead and in case of petrol you get 15 years.

Much has been said about what a stupid draconian rule this is, but if we choose to or are condemned by circumstance to live in a place with such rules then what earthly choice have we got?
Would you suggest Innova Hycross or XUV700? I'm looking for safety, comfort, practicality and family-oriented car above all.
Old 20th June 2023, 23:36   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Would you suggest Innova Hycross or XUV700? I'm looking for safety, comfort, practicality and family-oriented car above all.
Hycross waiting period is 21-23 months. The Maruti Suzuki Invicto is a rebadged hycross which is set to launch on July 5th but the bookings have started and there's a good chance you will get one within 6 months time.
Old 22nd June 2023, 02:02   #23
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAwX View Post
Hycross waiting period is 21-23 months. The Maruti Suzuki Invicto is a rebadged hycross which is set to launch on July 5th but the bookings have started and there's a good chance you will get one within 6 months time.
Yeah they're only going to ship out the top-end trim though. My budget is 22-24L max.
Old 22nd June 2023, 04:53   #24
BANNED

Quote:
Undoubtedly your best choices at this moment are,
XUV 700 or the Toyota Innova Hycross.
For your purpose both are absolutely practical.
In terms of features and gizmos you may find the XUV has an edge, but the Hycross has the Toyota badge to off set that. And most certainly it is worth seeing the Suzuki Invicta which is just a re badged Hycross, as others have pointed out.
Whatever it is, your choice will have to be limited to petrol if you’re planning to keep the vehicle for a long time and if you live in the NCR region.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks