Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2008, 10:13   #16
Senior - BHPian

Not to argue, but it had 45bhp or so on paper. Not a very impressive figure ain't it?

Sure, if you revved it to the max, it appeared to be a bit peppy, but hitting 100 took ages(at least in the couple of gypsy's I drove) and then it drunk a lot.

I have also seen a gypsy struggle to climb up a steep gradient with 4 people in it, hence my comments.

But I have to say that I have never driven a brand new gypsy, all the examples had clocked over 50k kms. So there.
Old 30th March 2008, 19:27   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
I think I know the place where you found this gypsy. Was this in Kormangala(cant recall the name of the dealer)? If yes that gypsy has been lying there for the last 5 months.
Is it! and you are right. Its the same white Gypsy.
Old 30th March 2008, 22:54   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
Is it! and you are right. Its the same white Gypsy.
Was there hunting for gypsy for a colleague of mine and saw this mentioned gypsy. The dude wasn't willing to even negotiate. My suggestion don't waste your time on that gypsy.
Finally found a dude from Wipro who was willing to part with his MG413W for a fair price. Dint think twice picked it up.

Search carwale you mite get lucky with a KA-12 registered vehicle. Nice gypsy but you would have to settle with a MG410W.Good luck.
Old 31st March 2008, 13:26   #19
BHPian

Amtak pal the dealer was a good one !!!

Scince you had nothing to do and were looking for fun even he had nothing to do and was looking for fun so he qouted the price to you !!!

Now why do i say he iis a good dealer that is because see he gave u something to do start a new thread with his nice demand for the gypsy !!!

Any ways gypsies are nice vehicle s but getting used ones is the job of someone who knows em in and out becoz it s very difficlut to find a gypsy well kept used the way it is supposed to be (off roading) an sold in a a pristine condition !!!
I used mine from 92 till 2001 9 yr s and sold it off after informing the person who readily bought it about it s non functional 4wd even after that it fetched me 90k !!!!
Old 31st March 2008, 13:41   #20
Senior - BHPian

Its a Joke and a good one at that too.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks