Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2010, 19:00   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mitsubishi Outlander or Toyota Fortuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
- 3 rows of seats
Adding to this point, among the SUVs with 3 rows of seats, Fortuner is the most practical one. It has decent luggage space even when all 3 rows are not folded. Whereas in case of Captiva or Santa Fe, the luggage space is pretty minimal. This is a huge plus point (though we are discussing Outlander here, and this point is OT, couldn't resist sharing this observation).
Old 9th December 2010, 01:13   #77
BHPian

To each his own, I would simply pick Outlander over Fortuner no debate on that. For that matter, I would pick Pajero also over Fortuner.

Selling in greater number does not make Fortuner a better vehicle. I am amazed though why Indians flock to buy Toyota vehicles for the so called reliability. They should substitute reliability with recall
Old 5th September 2011, 12:16   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat View Post
To each his own, I would simply pick Outlander over Fortuner no debate on that. For that matter, I would pick Pajero also over Fortuner.

Selling in greater number does not make Fortuner a better vehicle. I am amazed though why Indians flock to buy Toyota vehicles for the so called reliability. They should substitute reliability with recall
I would peg Outlander over BMW X1 anytime, just read this post where i have placed the results of a test drive of both the vehicle, i had asked for a test drive of Fortuner, i didnt like their attitude regarding test drive as they seems to be not interested and trying to counsel me that it is already selling in big numbers and there is a long waiting period, i said 'boy even if it is Lambhorgini i will do a test drive before i buy it', i assumed if this is pre-sales customer support then after sales can be presumed (may be they are better but at least i dont think so right now, man i am shelling out 25 lakhs, i need to get that respect-call ego massaging).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks