Team-BHP - Pune Meet - Saturday 17th September
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Pune Meet - Saturday 17th September (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/107824-pune-meet-saturday-17th-september.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer_X (Post 2504211)
Can anyone help me with where I can purchase 3D kagu mats in Pune for BumbleBee.

Has any Swift owner have 3D kagu mats on? Is the fitting well??

I did not get 3D mats for the new Swift. All accessory shops try to pass on the ones from the old Swift. They aren't a perfect match. I just got normal mats for my car from Sai Service until the actual size of mats and mud flaps are available.

Hows your car doing? I got the VDi delivered on 09Sep. In case you have time on Saturday, we could do a small comparison photo shoot of the VDi v/s ZDi?

Sure, we can plan the shoot. Any locations in mind?

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 2505026)
Hows your car doing? I got the VDi delivered on 09Sep. In case you have time on Saturday, we could do a small comparison photo shoot of the VDi v/s ZDi?

Hey congrats on your new car MF! Are pics and a report in the assembly line ?
How about a three way VDi V/s ZDi and a ZDi v/s (old) ZXi photoshoot ? I am saying ZXi because there was no equivalently kitted ZDi version in the older Swift.

Congrats moralfibre & RacerX on your new rides!
If and when you are doing this comparo/ photoshoot, can you also keep us informed? I would like to drop in for a bit to see your rides if it is on any day other than this Saturday :)

Edit: by the way, does the new Swift have that basket storage thingy under the front passenger seat as in the Wagon R?

Quote:

Originally Posted by selfdrive (Post 2505164)
Congrats moralfibre & RacerX on your new rides!
If and when you are doing this comparo/ photoshoot, can you also keep us informed? I would like to drop in for a bit to see your rides if it is on any day other than this Saturday :)

Edit: by the way, does the new Swift have that basket storage thingy under the front passenger seat as in the Wagon R?

Unfortunately there is not baskety thingy as under the front passenger seat as in the Wagon R.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajo (Post 2505092)
Hey congrats on your new car MF! Are pics and a report in the assembly line ?
How about a three way VDi V/s ZDi and a ZDi v/s (old) ZXi photoshoot ? I am saying ZXi because there was no equivalently kitted ZDi version in the older Swift.

Seems to be a wonderful idea!! Lets see if this Saturday works for all of us. Sajo do you own a the old ZXI?

EDIT : stupid: Just saw in your signature that you own a ZXi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer_X (Post 2505207)
Seems to be a wonderful idea!! Lets see if this Saturday works for all of us. Sajo do you own a the old ZXI?

Yep. I own the old ZXi. Bought last year. Because there was ZDi available. Let me check if I can squeeze a couple of hours out this Saturday. Would be helpful for many members to see a detailed old/new photo comparo.

Lets meet on Saturday morning (as early as possible) for a drive to Lavasa. Would be easier to click pictures before the sun is out.

Moralfibre, congrats on the purchase!
For all those looking for 3d mats, try out Rahul Enterprises on FC Rd. Not sure if the old Swift mats would fit on the new Swift though. Have a look and let us know.

Where do you guys plan to go for the shoot? Are old model Swift's allowed? If so, Sajo, Noop and I could join in.

Racerx: Hows the car doing man? Have you been able to figure out where the backseat is :D?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar (Post 2505274)
Where do you guys plan to go for the shoot? Are old model Swift's allowed? If so, Sajo, Noop and I could join in.

Thanks buddy. Its not a Swift only shoot. Come over with your rides. Will be good fun.

Oh. A wonderful Idea.
Can the day change from saturday to Sunday?please:
I too will join with my Manza.

I really feel jealous about all the 5 day working guys.

Eagerly waiting to see the all new ZDI, in flesh.

If its Sunday, I could give it a try. However, dont change only for me; its quite likely that something else will be scheduled for Sunday.
I will be going to the Kaas meet scheduled for this Saturday, so count me out if you go then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer_X (Post 2505475)
Don't have a issue on either of the days!! Moralfibre to confirm!!
Try and make it, as a newbie to Team BHP it will be good to interact with the senior guys. :)
Guys please inform other Pune TBHP members to join as well!!

Some of us bhpians (me, Monaro CV8, keyur and perhaps a couple more) are going to Kaas on Saturday. Like I said before, dont reschedule only for me, as I am tentative for Lavasa on Sunday anyway. I could meet you at Chandni chowk for sure.
I dont intend to throw a spanner in your plans, but you may want to go to Kaas this Saturday too?

Swift mega shootout. Awesome idea guys and great initiative. Even though from Bangalore, I would be eager to see how MSIL has moved the game forward when you do a photo-comparo of the old ZXI and the ANSS. Loads and Loads of pics pleaseclap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar (Post 2505274)
Moralfibre, congrats on the purchase!
For all those looking for 3d mats, try out Rahul Enterprises on FC Rd. Not sure if the old Swift mats would fit on the new Swift though. Have a look and let us know.

Racerx: Hows the car doing man? Have you been able to figure out where the backseat is :D?

Not too sure whether the 3D mats @ Rahul will be a perfect fit for the new Swift. But will check it out today.

The car is a beauty man done around 500 KMS and going strong!! Stopped using the office bus altogether (Diesel rulez!!)

We are planning to go to Lavasa. It will be an awesome Swift gathering (other rides are welcome as well)

As far as the back seat?? Still dont know!! :D

:OT I know your bro and his wife to be very well!! Let's catch up!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 2505320)
Thanks buddy. Its not a Swift only shoot. Come over with your rides. Will be good fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick79 (Post 2505398)
Oh. A wonderful Idea.
Can the day change from saturday to Sunday?please:
I too will join with my Manza.

I really feel jealous about all the 5 day working guys.

Eagerly waiting to see the all new ZDI, in flesh.

Don't have a issue on either of the days!! Moralfibre to confirm!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by selfdrive (Post 2505438)
If its Sunday, I could give it a try. However, dont change only for me; its quite likely that something else will be scheduled for Sunday.
I will be going to the Kaas meet scheduled for this Saturday, so count me out if you go then.

Try and make it, as a newbie to Team BHP it will be good to interact with the senior guys. :)

Guys please inform other Pune TBHP members to join as well!!

Guys lets meet on Sunday 18th as it works out well for most of the guys.
Please confirm your presence for the quick meet by today evening.