Team-BHP - Trivandrum Meet
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Trivandrum Meet (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/11551-trivandrum-meet.html)

Hey guys...How about planning a TVM meet? Since Himanshu had to bail out from the Cochin meet at the last minute he wanted to arrange a meet and get to know all of you. Atleast guys from Kollam and TVM can make it hopefully. Or if a meet is kinda boring, we could even have a drive to some place. Himanshu's idea was to go jet skeiing at Leela in Kovalam :D. Anyway we can decide on that here, so all u guys from TVM, WAKE UP!!

Karthik,

Just had a detailed discussion with JK

Lets keep the meet for April1 (Saturday)

AND NO! THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE :D

The plan is to drive upto Kovalam, hire a few beach chairs and carry our own beer. We can purchase the food from one of the sea side joints there (Damn tasty stuff)

the beach chairs cost Rs. 100 for the entire day.

if there are at least 6-7 of us, I dont see the overall cost coming to more than 250-300 per head.

Ah, me in! Now what I want is gf's :P

I will call/meet malludude and shibup and convey the message.

Maybe I will PM some guys too.

3 in!

April 1st is saturday. We will start by late afternoon or so. What say?

To be on the safe side :D I will make an entrance ticket for a small price ( price of chair + 2 beer; bevco price!);) It will be a tbhp sticker. I made one for my car abd Karthik's but was a bit small. Haev to get another done this week. Will post the pic once I get that.

anybody has a big ice box?

Oh yea guys, if ur commin for the meet let us know cuz we can have the stickers made for everyone. And decide on the place everyone, we wouldn't want last minute confusions. And abt that jet skeiing, it'll be TOO expensive as its Rs.1500/hour at Leela :D. Any other plans then..

bump.

Guys at Trivandrum....and rest of you:D; you are all welcome for my house warming ceremony at Kwadiar. CAll me at 98950 23301 for directions. Himanshu and karthik should be coming. Its at 11.30am.

Enjoy. Will be in Trivandrum for Easter, but my schedule is already packed. :(

Everyone confirm and post here instead of doing everything on PM so that the rest of the people also know abt the planning stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247
Everyone confirm and post here instead of doing everything on PM so that the rest of the people also know abt the planning stuff.

Sorry guys, I cant make it this time ..! Have a gr8 meet

hey guys im in...nothing beats beach side fun...this time ill take my car too...gotta be fun..jet skeing my type of thing but @Rs1500/hr definitely not my type...ok then seeya guys.

Hey Guys May be I\'m in too . I\'ll come with Pyrokrypt if i can . By the way jkdas when is ur house warming ?
Lets have a blast guys !

HEy JK,

Sorry dude, couldnt make it to ur H/W- Needed to go to office at the last minute....Damn!

about the meet, seems there are 5 of us as of now..thats good.

Lemme know the numbers finally by thursday, so tat I can arrange for teh Beer.

@karthik: do u have an ice box?- or for that matter, does anyone have an ice box- cause warm beer is really not my type of thing :D

sorry guys just cant come.that is my first day at my new work place and just cannot miss it.even if its on sunday i doubt i can make it,so you guys go ahead and enjoy!!

Where are we goin anyway?? Can we decide on that..
And abt the beer, u guys can get it from some place there instead of taking it all the way from here..

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247
Where are we goin anyway?? Can we decide on that..
And abt the beer, u guys can get it from some place there instead of taking it all the way from here..

yo kid:P beer frm bevco is cheaper:D

Hi guys,

I am comming to tvm on 8th and will be there till 16th. PM me if you guys are meeting anytime that period. Would love to meet you all.