Team-BHP - May Tour
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   May Tour (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/11990-may-tour.html)

Hi Guys,

Many of you have messaged me asking me if I'm in town. For a drink or to show me their audio systems for an opinion. (I suspect the latter leads to the former)
I am in these cities for one day only and I'd like to meet up if only for a little while (not much time sorry)

3/5 - Cochin
4/5 - Bangalore (I meet you guys all the time anyways)
5/5 - Chennai
6/5 - New Delhi
7/5 - Baroda

Then I'll be back to mumbai. So heh heh, there you have it. My schedule.
I'm travelling for some JBL events.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Hi Guys,

For a drink or to show me their audio systems for an opinion. (I suspect the latter leads to the former) .

Is that your pick up line ?

Oh good gawd, it's senior citizens flirting!

You have my number Sam (I hope). Give me a buzz when you are here. Where are you staying ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideways
You have my number Sam (I hope). Give me a buzz when you are here. Where are you staying ?

Some hotel I guess... Any contacts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
Oh good gawd, it's senior citizens flirting!

Sam is now a senior citizen! he he I can't stop laughing. What say uncle Sam?

I am the only guy who fits in equally with the buddhas and the bacchas

Hope to catch you this time when you visit cochin. You better be:D coz I am gonna drive 450kms to meet u and hence bring me presents;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Some hotel I guess... Any contacts?

Already done. Will get back with details tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas
Hope to catch you this time when you visit cochin. You better be:D coz I am gonna drive 450kms to meet u and hence bring me presents;)

I will. Promise.

Aaajaa Sam .. This time we will plan something big .. Btw make sure u come down with some spare time rey , like we all can go on a drive or something ..

Just make sure u get some jaamuns , cakes , ice creams , chicken etc etc for our man here .. LOL .. And yes also make sure u get some good music on ur laptop , il come with all my blanks .. Something like those funny vids and songs rl: ..

Sam..... when are you coming to Hyd? I believe you are one BHPian that most of the memers here have met.

There are some additional schedules now

28th April to 30 April Chennai (3 days, some exhibition at the Chennai Trade Center) NOT CAR AUDIO

3rd May Cochin (Hotel Help??? someone)
4th May Bangalore
5th May Back to Chennai
6th May New Delhi
7th May Baroda

19th May to 21st May Cochin, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium exhibition NOT CAR AUDIO (JK, are you reading this?, 3 days in kerala)

2nd june to 4th June, Hyderabad Hitex city exhibition NOT CAR AUDIO Satish, I can meet you finally :)

As i get more schedules, I'll post them. I'd love to meet up.

Hey Sam wonder if you would have time in Delhi I would like to know what you would think of my poor little car's audio system!

And yeah if you give it reasonably high marks I could take you out for a drink in return I suppose.

Need any hep with hotels in Delhi??

Sam, Will be great meeting you...