Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2012, 13:05   #1
Senior - BHPian

The UAE Meets Thread

Been digging around the threads a bit and did not find too many threads dedicated to this region, or rather not to many that were 'alive'. Am creating this thread in the hope of reviving the spirit of the Tbhp meets within the UAE. I already have a bunch of petrol heads and we keep having meets at frequent intervals.

I am sure there are a lot of BHPians here who are itching for a meet. So lets aim to get together for some spirited driving fun.
Old 9th July 2012, 14:37   #2
BHPian

Re: The UAE Meets Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post
Been digging around the threads a bit and did not find too many threads dedicated to this region, or rather not to many that were 'alive'. Am creating this thread in the hope of reviving the spirit of the Tbhp meets within the UAE. I already have a bunch of petrol heads and we keep having meets at frequent intervals.

I am sure there are a lot of BHPians here who are itching for a meet. So lets aim to get together for some spirited driving fun.
A lot of petrol heads from UAE turn into diesel heads when they get to India

In UAE, we can't really do all of the stuff that we do when in India so I don't really know how a TeamBHP meetup would work out.

BTW, if you post to an existing forum thread, especially by quoting something from other people on the thread, you would get more responses than for a new thread.
Old 10th July 2012, 15:07   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: The UAE Meets Thread

Hi TheDreamCatcher,

Do continue in this thread : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...hp-meet-5.html

It already has a fair collection of UAE TBHPians willing to meet.

Thanks,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks