Team-BHP - TBHP Cochin Meet
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   TBHP Cochin Meet (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/16394-tbhp-cochin-meet.html)

I think its time for us to have a Cochin meet.Many have joined TBHP after the last Kerala TBHP meet. Though the crowd is small, the TVM meets haev showed that small can be fun.

Since the crowds small (within 10 I guess), I would suggest that we have a meet similar to TVM one. We can gather at some open place and check out TBHPians cars ( ICE :p), have some photo shoots and sort. Then we can drive down to a snack bar or bar :D (we will go dutch..ok? ) and then split. What say?

oh, sometime next week or the week after... what say?

jaldi jaldi

People in
1) Jkdas
2) Speedzak
3) Steeroid ( would you be here? )
4) Naaim ( well, he is at Cochin and should pop in)
5) Carfreak
6) KB100 ( well?)

ok i am in.as long as the meet is not scheduled on the 4,5 or 6th of next month(onam days)
yeah checking out and driving other members' rides will be a great idea.plus i am eagerly waiting to hear speedzak's ICE.just cant wait to check it out.
what about artofzen?is he in town?

When is the meet.....any dates?

Work is kinda mad right now... And Yes.. like Doc 2,3,4,5 are ruled out as well! (well I will be in Trichur! - so may still be able to run down- god and wife willing! - BOTH a distant possibility!!!:-))

Someone throw a date and we can take it forward from there!

Guyz!!!
Onam is the right time to meet. But unfortunately everybody will be very busy including me.:Frustrati

What about 10th of September? (is it too late??)

Leaving country 04/09. v1p3r, and perhaps nitinbhag, and Sideways - if he manages to put his Scorp togethr by then - may be at my place this Saturday...for a friendly get togeyher. We'll keep you informed.

steer,can we make it sunday?have a marriage to attend on saturday i just cant avoid
guess sunday will be fine with everyone

both days fine by me. Lets wait for an update frm Steer abt Sideways and vip3r and nitin

Which Sunday are you guys talking about?? Today?? (27-08-2006)????

What time? Where?

Hello folks, I joined last week. I'm from Cochin. Is the meet today (27-8-2006)? If so. I'd like to come over. Or next Sunday (3-9-2006)? I won't be able to make it next sunday - my sister's wedding. Will be tied up for the 4 days after that - post-wedding stuff and onam...

Looks like everybody is ok with today (27-8-2006) right?

If it is today (27-8-2006), when and where???

Did you guys Meet today?

Am in Bombay...back tomorrow.

No meet happened today! (27th). We're expecting something by next week. And I'm trying to avoid my Delhi trip.

I wud like to join next cochin meet. Pl inform the details.

Thanks.

Next Saturday would be a good option, guys. That would be the 3rd of September. If you're on, please honk!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid
Next Saturday would be a good option, guys. That would be the 3rd of September. If you're on, please honk!

Did you hear that JK?? Now, please honk!