Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2017, 02:29   #106
psn
BHPian

re: The 2017 Team-BHP Hyderabad Meet Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheepak10 View Post
I'm on for another drive, even this Sunday should work for me .
And now the run-in period of the car is over, so I can push it around a bit .
Great..Your car does deserve a bit of a slog. Let me do some more research and get back to you on day and time.
Old 17th March 2017, 09:49   #107
Distinguished - BHPian

I'm driving on that route tomorrow (Saturday) as heading towards Tirupathi and will be stopping at "Food Pyramid (FP)" for breakfast

Plan to leave Gachibowli at 6:30am so as to reach FP at 8:00am

Anyone interested to join for the drive are welcome and we can meet over breakfast at FP
Old 17th March 2017, 11:53   #108
psn
BHPian

Kindly, find link to a blog which I came across, and will give us an idea of what we can possibly be enjoying in the drive.
https://highwayonlyway.com/2013/07/1...ergreen-drive/

Also there are a few write-ups, obviously on team bhp also.
One of them by IndianNomad.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ures-only.html

I am also sure that there are several of us who have their own experiences to share.

The Mannanur Checkpost is about 200 km from Hyderabad and will take 2 1\2 hours to reach. After that the jungle starts(which is the exciting part) and we will complete that drive in 45 mins one way.
So if we leave at 5:30 AM also, we can reach the checkpost by 8 or 8:30. Enjoy the drive through the jungle, another 45 mins to one hour. Find a place for a quick breakfast and coffee at the end of the jungle or come back and find a place near the checkpost, have breakfast and be back home by 1:00 PM.
Warning: I have done this drive 6 years ago, so things may be different now. I am also not aware of any good place to eat in that area. So we might have to take impromptu decisions...
Inputs and suggestions welcome.
Main Objective: Be one with car and enjoy the road.
Old 17th March 2017, 12:11   #109
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psn View Post
The Mannanur Checkpost is about 200 km from Hyderabad and will take 2 1\2 hours to reach. After that the jungle starts(which is the exciting part) and we will complete that drive in 45 mins one way.
So if we leave at 5:30 AM also, we can reach the checkpost by 8 or 8:30. Enjoy the drive through the jungle, another 45 mins to one hour. Find a place for a quick breakfast and coffee at the end of the jungle or come back and find a place near the checkpost, have breakfast and be back home by 1:00 PM.
Warning: I have done this drive 6 years ago, so things may be different now. I am also not aware of any good place to eat in that area. So we might have to take impromptu decisions...
Inputs and suggestions welcome.
Main Objective: Be one with car and enjoy the road.
Driven multiple times to Srisailam on a motorcycle and a few times in the car too.

There is nothing to eat on Ghat section and it starts after the farahbad tiger reserve and it is nearly 180kms from Hyderabad (till the forest/ghat end) and will take 3.5 to 4 hours easily

We use to enjoy riding to Srisailam until they decided to add speed breakers on entire forest stretch which is a pain and we stopped riding to this destination

Otherwise, its still a great destination but, will be an almost a full day drive
Old 18th March 2017, 21:03   #110
psn
BHPian

Quote:
I'm on for another drive, even this Sunday should work for me .
And now the run-in period of the car is over, so I can push it around a bit .
Planning to go for this drive tomorrow morning. I have a friend also who is hiring a car for himself. plan to leave at 5:30 AM. Would you be interested to join in?
Old 30th March 2017, 18:26   #111
BHPian

Hey guys,

I am moving to Bangalore this Sunday!

Couldn't make it to any meets here but would see you guys anytime in the future for a Hyd-Bangy joint meets!
Old 3rd April 2017, 11:30   #112
BHPian

Hi,

Shall we plan for a short drive meet on Saturday (8-Mar), early morning around 6AM?
I'm thinking of a drive on ORR to Bhongir Fort (around 100 km from Gachibowli ORR junction).

We can have breakfast at the destination, visit the fort, click a few pics and then back home by lunch time or have lunch on the way.

Interested folks - Pls do reply!!

Regards
Dheepak
Old 3rd April 2017, 18:12   #113
BHPian

Quote:
Hi,

Shall we plan for a short drive meet on Saturday (8-Mar), early morning around 6AM?
I'm thinking of a drive on ORR to Bhongir Fort (around 100 km from Gachibowli ORR junction).

We can have breakfast at the destination, visit the fort, click a few pics and then back home by lunch time or have lunch on the way.

Regards
Dheepak
You mean 8th April. Yes, it is a Saturday. Nice idea. Unfortunately, I am not free.
Old 6th April 2017, 15:06   #114
psn
BHPian

Quote:
Hi,

Regards
Dheepak
Nice idea, but Saturday will never work out for me..work day.
Old 26th June 2017, 19:42   #115
BHPian

A drive meet is being planned on Sunday, 9th July 2017. Options being 1. Nagarjuna sagar dam 2. Srisailam 3. Kuntala waterfall with stopover at Sairam Sagar dam. Suggestions for other place welcome too. There are 6 confirmed TBHP members so far -
1. Shubham 2. Dheepak 3. Giri 4. Parthik 5. Dheeru 6. Bishu.

Interested folks can reply to this thread. Also PM me your name and mobile for inclusion in the TBHP WhatsApp group
Old 27th June 2017, 12:12   #116
BHPian

Quote:
A drive meet is being planned on Sunday, 9th July 2017. Options being 1. Nagarjuna sagar dam 2. Srisailam 3. Kuntala waterfall with stopover at Sairam Sagar dam. Suggestions for other place welcome too. There are 6 confirmed TBHP members so far -

Interested folks can reply to this thread. Also PM me your name and mobile for inclusion in the TBHP WhatsApp group
Thanks for taking the initiative Dheepak! Hopefully this thread will stay warm until the end of this week, and heat up in the next week with confirmations pouring in. Wishful thinking or day dreaming - you decide

Any idea/report on the state of water at NSD? Would it be the right time to visit it in July?
Old 27th June 2017, 15:48   #117
BHPian

Quote:

Is there any way to send a message to all the members from Hyderabad?
Old 27th June 2017, 22:30   #118
BHPian

Changing the Format as per earlier meets and folks please add your ride name as well

Location: Yet to be finalized but tentative being 1. Nagarjuna sagar dam 2. Srisailam 3. Kuntala waterfall with stopover at Sairam Sagar dam. Others are welcome to pitch in. More locations, more to choose from based on people preference.

What : Team-BHP Drive Meet
When : Sunday, July 9th, 2017
Where : TBD

Confirmed List

1) Dheepak10 (Dheepak) - Baleno CVT
2) manas_270 (Giri) - Punto Evo 90HP
3) shifu (Subham) - Vento?
4) psn (Parthik) - Cruze

Interested folks, Copy paste and add your name to above list
Dheeru, Bishu : Sorry guys I don't know your TBHP handle and so didn't update. Please go ahead and update

Tagging folks from earlier meets to grab their attention by skillfully choosing words of their older posts Avi, Bajaj sir, DP, Gaurav, Sai, Pradeep, would be nice to have you all. Sorry if I missed others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Hello Hydeez
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd_traveller View Post
Nice idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idpsharma View Post
This is getting interesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngauravmalhotra View Post
Nice to see this meet come up
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetti View Post
Thanks for taking this ahead
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdma View Post
Thank you very much mate for following up.
With the Monsoon setting in, the rains will only make the "Grass more Greener". So lets get this drive going!!

Mods: Can you edit the Title of this thread and remove "1st meet on Sunday, Jan 22nd" part
Old 28th June 2017, 15:29   #119
BHPian

Updated list of participants below:

Location: Yet to be finalized but tentative being 1. Nagarjuna sagar dam 2. Srisailam 3. Kuntala waterfall with stopover at Sairam Sagar dam. Others are welcome to pitch in. More locations, more to choose from based on people preference.

Confirmed List

4) psn (Parthik) - Fabia 1.6
5) Speedmunster (Bishu) - Fiesta/Ford Classic 1.4
6) Nanometre (Dheeru)

Old 29th June 2017, 20:25   #120
BHPian

Re: The 2017 Team-BHP Hyderabad Meet Thread

Quote:
Updated list of participants below:

Confirmed List

4) psn (Parthik) - Fabia 1.6
5) Speedmunster (Bishu) - Fiesta/Ford Classic 1.4
6) Nanometre (Dheeru)

Unfortunately I cannot make it to my first Team-Bhp meet. Thanks to my Unit Tests which're to be conducted the very next day. So, would definitely try coming in for the next meet. But, if I were to choose from the above mentioned destinations, it would be Kuntala Water falls since it's a dream to watch in this season and add to the greenery available en-route.

So, let's start a poll and let's see what other Hydeez have in their mind. Let your opinions coming in Hydeez!!!! All the best for the upcoming meet and let's see what this meet has to offer you folks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks