Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2022, 04:58   #346
BHPian

Re: The Delhi/NCR meet thread

Would love to join the weekend drives, once the 3rd wave bows down in community’s favour.
Old 22nd January 2022, 18:11   #347
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rshreyansh View Post
Any chance of a meetup happening this coming weekend ? BHPians from NCR can register their interest and then we could decide on a place. But with the spike in COVID-19 cases, I doubt if a meet-up would be feasible. I request fellow BHPians to share their thoughts.

Thanks !
Definitely would love to join the meet-up drive. Let's hope this down fall (Delhi) trend continues for next few days and we should be good to have one.
Deepesh Goel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2022, 11:01   #348
BHPian

Would love to join the meet up, request a senior member to take the initiative!
Old 26th January 2022, 04:46   #349
BHPian

If not a ride, lets plan a meet-up on any weekend in the near future, we can then plan on the ride. The mornings are very chilly and smoggy to have a breakfast ride, would be better to plan around lunch.
Old 26th January 2022, 06:28   #350
Distinguished - BHPian

As long as the weekend curfew is still in place, no meet can be possible. Agree, it is too cold and smoggy for the usual breakfast drives. Perhaps we can meet somewhere inside Delhi, at a common central location. But only after the restrictions are lifted.
Old 28th January 2022, 01:19   #351
BHPian

Restrictions have been lifted but I suggest to avoid this Sunday as it'll be crowded since people have been sitting home for past weekends. If COVID graph falls down further then maybe we can plan for next Sunday, around lunchtime.
Old 4th February 2022, 15:18   #352
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil00090 View Post
Restrictions have been lifted but I suggest to avoid this Sunday as it'll be crowded since people have been sitting home for past weekends. If COVID graph falls down further then maybe we can plan for next Sunday, around lunchtime.
Last Sunday I went to to Sonipat and boy the roads till murthal were no fun. While coming back I took EPE and that again was not that good as it was earlier. Bouncy roads, broken roads.

If someone recently travelled on Agra expressway and if it's still in good shape then maybe we can go till Jewar. But I can join after 11 am on Sundays
Old 4th February 2022, 16:43   #353
Distinguished - BHPian

The current road and traffic conditions to Murthal are horrible. No point going that side for a ‘leisure’ drive. As correctly mentioned above, EPE isn’t in great shape either. So, it’s either Jewar, or a meet somewhere inside Delhi only. Any central location.
Shreyans_Jain is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2022, 01:06   #354
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyans_Jain View Post
The current road and traffic conditions to Murthal are horrible. No point going that side for a ‘leisure’ drive. As correctly mentioned above, EPE isn’t in great shape either. So, it’s either Jewar, or a meet somewhere inside Delhi only. Any central location.
I am up for it. Would it be possible to meet during lunch time or something?
Old 6th February 2022, 09:55   #355
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil00090 View Post
Last Sunday I went to to Sonipat and boy the roads till murthal were no fun. While coming back I took EPE and that again was not that good as it was earlier. Bouncy roads, broken roads.

If someone recently travelled on Agra expressway and if it's still in good shape then maybe we can go till Jewar. But I can join after 11 am on Sundays
I did. Agra expressway is still good and intact though not really of the same quality like before but way better than Sonipat route even with EPE.
Old 6th February 2022, 20:41   #356
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitsharma View Post
I did. Agra expressway is still good and intact though not really of the same quality like before but way better than Sonipat route even with EPE.
Seems like we can go to Jewar then, it's been really long for me atleast. I haven't been there since the pandemic
Old 7th February 2022, 07:37   #357
BHPian

To enjoy a decent drive from Delhi, I suggest Siliserh, near Sariska, District Alwar. Better than the boring straight line Yamuna Expressway leading to Jewar.
Old 7th February 2022, 21:29   #358
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyog26 View Post
To enjoy a decent drive from Delhi, I suggest Siliserh, near Sariska, District Alwar. Better than the boring straight line Yamuna Expressway leading to Jewar.
Yes, I have been there on my bike, really good ride. But I think it'll take more time to reach there as compared to Jewar or any other nearby location. Jewar is straight and 'super fast', that's why it's interesting to me

I am open to options though. We should finalize a place and date
Old 31st March 2022, 12:21   #359
BHPian

Bump! Few weeks ago, it was too cold to have a breakfast ride and now its the opposite. Lets plan something guys, don't think too much on the destination. Ride is the destination!
Old 31st March 2022, 19:21   #360
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_1590 View Post
Bump! Few weeks ago, it was too cold to have a breakfast ride and now its the opposite. Lets plan something guys, don't think too much on the destination. Ride is the destination!
Lol ya, the ever changing weather of Delhi/NCR. I think evening meet-up in some nearby place would be good. I heard panch gaon on Jaipur highway is good and leopard trail is also good for a ride/drive. As I said few weeks back, I am open to options

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks