Team-BHP - Quick Meets at Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Quick Meets at Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/20568-quick-meets-bangalore.html)

This thread is for informing about quickie meets at Bangy. Meets arranged under this thread happen when TBHPians from other states visit bangy or when a small group of Bangy TBHPians wanna meet during week days or weekend for a milkshake/beer round :P

to start with

anyone wanna join me to meet kpzen ? He is here at Bangy and I will be meeting him tomorrow or the day after. Wanna join?

Will decide on a location after I get some posts.

not Bhagini again!

Yo Kpzen where are you staying in banglore? I'll be there.

I'm staying in
Sadhana Apartments
Ramaiah Nagar
Mathikere

Its near the road that goes to Tumkur.....Thats alll i know:Frustrati

...oh. Damn. Saw the topic and thought something else entirely...

hey i dont mind coming only problem is the location because i dont have any transport so if its some where near mg road side ill be able to come i stay in sahakara nagar.

edit: i might be able to make it if its ok with you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 356815)
I'm staying in
Sadhana Apartments
Ramaiah Nagar
Mathikere

Its near the road that goes to Tumkur.....Thats alll i know:Frustrati

Goodie, thats close to my house......... so somewhere close by there? Neel? or I have heard there is a food court in Ramaiah; but they close really early. Are there any other good restaurants in Mathikere? I was thinking the other day and couldnt think of any even in Malleswaram........

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boom Shiva (Post 356816)

rl:rl: Sudhar jaa Boom, sudhar ja!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheeliej (Post 356827)
Goodie, thats close to my house......... so somewhere close by there? Neel? or I have heard there is a food court in Ramaiah; but they close really early. Are there any other good restaurants in Mathikere? I was thinking the other day and couldnt think of any even in Malleswaram........

Thats good....

n wer do u stay?

On the next street; New BEL Road.

will meet up for a coffee or so and hence we can leave early coz its a weekday

Another member from Bombay babe_on_wheels is also in Bangalore and i had a quick chat with her and she said she would be keen to join the meet as well. So guys, finalise a place (not necessarily close to Mathikere; MG Road is fine with me as well) and let me know; i will give babe a call and we can meet up.

hey guys can i also come if yes at what time.

some cafe coffee day for a chat + coffee or sort or dinner?

any place near MG road or indiranagar would be crowded to have a peaceful chat

so can someone suggest a good place :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boom Shiva (Post 356816)

Me too thought wow we got a thread on this now lol:

well there is a coffee day on Ramaiah road.