Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2004, 15:32   #1
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey guys ,
Tomorrow is D Day. Get ur cars/bikes ready. Put the Tbhp stickers on them. We meet tomorrow at 830. I dont know the meetin place. Get ur cams, handycams, caps [its gonna be very sunny].

See u guys tomm.
Old 26th March 2004, 15:40   #2
Team-BHP Support

damn they dont have a crying emoticon otherwise i wld put that!!

take pics of the team bhp sticker and EVERYTHING...TAKE PICS OF EVERYTHING GUYS!!
exhausts TCs tires dashboards drivers alloys intakes manifolds babes oil-coolers team-bhp stickers ......damn

have fun! !@##!$!@#
Old 26th March 2004, 15:45   #3
Team-BHP Support

AAAAAAAArrrrrrggggggggggggg!@#$$$$$@#$%$%@#$$@#@#$

words cannot express the pain i feel
Old 26th March 2004, 16:02   #4
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

For guys who dont know the way heres a map of the Bandra Worli sea link. I guess we'll be meeting at "Bandra Approach".
Old 26th March 2004, 18:14   #5
BHPian

waahhhhhh........i wanna be there too!!
Old 26th March 2004, 18:23   #6
Senior - BHPian

i just need to know... what is happening tomorrow at the Speedrun? is it the qualifying event? because the papers only advertised for sunday. the only reason i need to know this is because, i might have to cancel a few things to get there. and if there is nothing important happening then i could plan for other things tomorrow.
Old 27th March 2004, 19:39   #7
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey guys, for all those who missed todays speedrun heres the liets of cars that took p[art :
SL55 AMG
Porsche Cayenne
Porsche 944
Chevrolet Camaro
Toyota Supra [from Bangalore]
Ford Mustang [Neville Poonawaala]
BMW 330Ci
BMW 330i
Porsche Boxster
Mercedes E220 [NOS]
Lots and lots of NOS Lancers and Honda City's.
Modded Zens, Esteems etc etc
Tata Indica [Rally]
Ford Mondeo [free flow]
NOS Skoda Octavia

The drag was superb. We met at 930 am. Went to the pits [where a black Audi TT was already parked] and were checkin out some *of the modded cars. There were so many NOS cars. Every fifth car had a NOS cylinder. Even the Skoda Octavia and the E220 were not spared. All the seats were removed to make the car light. Then at 1015 Rishab arrived in his SL and Cayenne. We got ourselves introduced and immed got to work. Started with sticking the "Autocar India Speedrun" stickers on both the cars. And then we stuck our "www.team-bhp.com" stickers on the regn plate. We then had a chat and Rishab also showed us the roof mechanism of the SL. For those who were feeling hot, he even kept the Cayenne's a/c on to cool all of them. Thanks Rishab. We were watching the bikes drag from the pits itself.
The modded RX's and RD's were quite fast. Mechs were givin last minute tunings to their steeds just before the drag. Then one by one all the foreign cars started comin in. The Chevy Camaro, a Nissan 350Z [though it didnt take part], Ford Mustang [Neville Poonawaala's], BMW 330Ci, 330 sedan [though some guy left the keys in the boot and closed it].

The Indian cars drag started and we moved next the drag strip after wishing Rishab "All the best". As we were watchin the race we were also on the lookout for the 650bhp Toyota "Bangalore" Supra. That was supposed to be the main competitor to the SL. The Indian category drag was almost comin to an end and there was still no sign of the Supra. Then we seen it. The Supra arrived just in time. It was parked in the pits for sometime and then it headed for the drag. Rishabs SL was pitted against a Ford Mondeo [i dont know why] and he won easily. The Bangy Supra was pitted against the Ford Mustang. For around the first 100 metres, i guess the Mustang took the lead and then the Supra started closing in. I have no idea who won. The Bangy Supra was not as fast/quick as we believed it to be. The Cayenne was against the BMW 330 sedan. Obviously the 330 had to win. The Cayenne was heavy. If it was a Turbo, the 330 wudnt have come close. Hey Rishab, next year Cayenne Turbo . The best race and a fair one was between the Camaro and the Mustang. Both the cars were side by side as far as I cud see. It was amazing.

Those who missed it, pls pls dont miss it tomm.
Old 27th March 2004, 20:10   #8
zen
BHPian

was there today.. missed out on the supra v/s mustang race though.

Got there around 11:30.. couldn't get over to the pits cos of 'security'.. so just watched the bikes from halfway through the track. Sneaked in to the pits after lunch and got to meet Rishab and the SL and the Cayenne. She is one hell of a stunner! And boy, does she GO! Team-BHP could not have a better advertising board! Rishab told me the rest of you guys were in the stands (conspicuous in your Ferrari shirts) but couldn't get over there.. so watched the rest of the races from the start line. Another good race was the Audi TT v/s the Peugeot which gave it *good run for its money.

Maybe i'll get to meet you guys tomm!
Old 27th March 2004, 20:13   #9
Senior - BHPian

Drag Times please.......

Regards...
Shan2nu
Old 27th March 2004, 20:23   #10
BHPian

Hey Guys,
MAN WHAT A COMPETITION !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude Im really thiniking will I even Stand 3 rd?? I mean its soooooo DIfficult. The Supra had a Bad Start and thats it. Once it got Traction BAMMM...it f@#ked the Mustang. Ohh Boy I loved the Race between the Camaro & the Mustang. Really Neck to neck.
Old 27th March 2004, 21:16   #11
Team-BHP Support

BTW the supra that one the Bangalore drag is not there, the car you see is another one that took part
Old 27th March 2004, 21:17   #12
Team-BHP Support

I saw the silver one in the Bangalore club last night
Old 27th March 2004, 22:41   #13
BHPian

Nooo its the White 1
Old 28th March 2004, 10:11   #14
Team-BHP Support

okay, your Supra rival is not as hot as the actual winner, your rival is planning on a skyline - as quoted in the press
Old 29th March 2004, 21:50   #15
BHPian

Hey what is the latest on the DRAG RUN talk to TF we are wating and what do you guys think of insalling NOS in our cars FIAT Old cars and how much will it cost us???

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks