Team-BHP - Pune ICE Meet on Friday / Saturday 12th or 13th Oct 2007
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Pune ICE Meet on Friday / Saturday 12th or 13th Oct 2007 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/29899-pune-ice-meet-friday-saturday-12th-13th-oct-2007-a.html)

Hi All,

Is it possible to a ICE meet with all the members that have recently upgraded their ICE. As there is too much happening in ICE Upgrades, I thought that let us have a ICE meet to discuss and show off their ICE setup. This would also help me to decide as I plan to do the ICE upgrade next weekend. Can we have the meet near Chandni Chowk then Kiran can drop by to say hi and get a demo too. Please suggest the place to meet, the meet can start from 8:00 p.m.

Regards,

Ranjan

I am game for the meet, having second thoughts whether to get my car or come with shrivz or something,
I am facing some issue with the HU so i have to listen to only 1 CD compulsory :D
That CD is nothing great to show off the setup :(

Game for the meet! I would prefer Friday. 8 o' clock is fine. You guys decide the venue as I have clue about Chandni Chowk and around.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amey
I am facing some issue with the HU so i have to listen to only 1 CD compulsory

Its better than your MP3 cd which I have with me now! :P

Please try to bring your car, I would love to hear the illusion Lucent Components you have installed. Please suggest a place to meet as I do not know many places in Pune.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amey (Post 591652)
I am game for the meet, having second thoughts whether to get my car or come with shrivz or something,
I am facing some issue with the HU so i have to listen to only 1 CD compulsory :D

Nice things guys. This should be done at Oasis Restaurant parking lot because in that ways we won't be disturbing much of traffic and not creating chaos. Additionally you guys can think of meeting up in day time to get a better view of ICE equipment. Sam could be in town if its a Saturday or a Sunday. We may get a demo of his Lancer ICE setup if he spares some time for us.

Guys, I would have loved to come, this is exactly the sort of meet I needed to attend.
BUT going to Mumbai tomorrow evening/Saturday morning (not exactly decided on time).
Sadly, count me out of this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumar_ranjan (Post 591643)
Hi All,

Is it possible to a ICE meet with all the members that have recently upgraded their ICE. As there is too much happening in ICE Upgrades, I thought that let us have a ICE meet to discuss and show off their ICE setup. This would also help me to decide as I plan to do the ICE upgrade next weekend. Can we have the meet near Chandni Chowk then Kiran can drop by to say hi and get a demo too. Please suggest the place to meet, the meet can start from 8:00 p.m.

Regards,

Ranjan

That means we Naturally Chilled Out aka Cool (also read as those using stock ice setups in their cars for want of funds or knowledge or otherwise, to upgrade their ice). members are not invited??:mad: Whats the scene man?why the discrimination...?
Just kidding bro. seems like a good idea but if i can make it, you guys will have to explain every word that you speak re ice (ice jargon). eg:- "Check out those ZXP-54 coaxials with a combo of ZZR-WP6577s on the rear with PIXMARs and Gold tipped ELEXZOID-P133s all mated to a OBLIZOID Cross over with a Alpine HU... Droolsville man!!".. all i understood was the Alpine HU"

@V-16: I have no intention of discrimination, we are part of one large happy family (Team-Bhp). The idea was to have a ICE meet to show off their ICE Setup and explain few ice Jargon as mentioned by you.

@FATAL3RROR: If we have the meet on Saturday, Please try your best to come.

All are welcome for the meet. I would be more than happy to meet you all as I am new to Pune and this forum.

Kiran has a nice suggestion of having it a Oasis so that we will not disturb the traffic and there is a very large parking space for all the cars to fit. This I saw in the last Pune meet that we had at the same place.

Please indicate your preference on Day (Friday or Saturday)

As of now I think the Oasis at Chandni Chowk is the Venue for the meet unless someone comes up with a better location keeping in mind that the meet might get very loud lol:

Ok guys, sorry to inform you guys that i am out of this one, down with fever :(

Sad to know that you are having fever. I hope we can have the meet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amey (Post 592258)
Ok guys, sorry to inform you guys that i am out of this one, down with fever :(

OK.. this meet is happening..

today evening.. 8:00pm.
Venue: The Grand Hotel, Camp

I'll call the rest and co-ordinate.. start posting your confirmations!

I am in for sure, Please let me the location/direction to reach from Kothrud area to The Grand Camp. I am new to Pune and do not know much about locations / Street. I tried to search the net, I got this information. Is this correct:

The Grand Hotel,
Near Ambedkar Statue.
MG Road, Camp, Pune 411 001.

ok, here's the simplest way to direct you:

Come to inox via Le Meridian.

Any tom dick and harry on the road can direct you to inox.

Inox will be on your right.

Go straight.

Take a left from the second signal.

Take the first right. Slow down, you will find a small gate on your right.
Park your car inside.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thakela Giant (Post 593097)
Le Meridian.

It's "Le Meridien" unless Pune has a desi version of the same! :p