Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2008, 19:22   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
VJ_MAVRICK : ... majority of T-Bhpians from Bangalore may be currently out of town ..
I definitely am. Count me out, guys. It's going to be a while before I can join the Bengaluru gang on an outing like that.
Old 22nd January 2008, 19:46   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

condor, I never thought I'd say this abt a Sumo, but, its a shame that Sumo wont be joining the BLR gang anytime soon. This means that the only other vegetarians other than me now are VidNO69 and that long-follicled uncle who loves working with his hands. I just lost my sleep.
Old 22nd January 2008, 21:27   #18
BHPian

Hey guys if its a drive to nandi hills count me in. Previous meet at nandi hills was such a thriller especially sitting in psycho's esteem,man what a ride.
Old 22nd January 2008, 22:26   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

It is a shame.. but my hands are tied. You will have to manage this on your own this time too.
Old 23rd January 2008, 09:50   #20
Senior - BHPian

Guys very Lukewarm response for the meet and i guess Bangalore weather is to be blamed for it . Not sure how many want to come and which place...PatchyBoy what do u say?
Old 23rd January 2008, 12:35   #21
BHPian

Ok Guys,

Here is the plan:

Family Affair

26th Jan Meeting Point - Junction of ORR and Mysore Road.

Time - 7.30 AM

Drive down to Innovative Film City, Bangalore

Option 1 - Spend the whole day there, including Lunch and leave by 4 PM.

Option 2 - Spend 3 - 4 hours there - Lunch at Kamat drive back to Bangalore by 4 PM.

Please add names of people willing to join to this list.

PatchyBoy
RaviBhat
VJ_MAVRICK
Binz

Cheers,

Rajan

Last edited by PatchyBoy : 23rd January 2008 at 12:37.
Old 23rd January 2008, 14:46   #22
BHPian

I'm in too but a suggestion, no lunch available at Innovative Film City as it is still not totally complete, go-karting, kiddy rides, gaming zone with 4D theatre, wax museum and an artificial beach ready. No restaurants only a CCD Express kiosk, a Tropical Smoothie kiosk and Coke dispensers present at the moment. So only snacks and beverages available.

Lunch we can have at Kamat or Kadumane near Eagelton (or Eagelton even, where booze is available at a lovely sit-out by the greens)

I can be reached on 92430 80033, will meet you guys at the film city. For those of you who need directions, it is past Wonderla, after Kadumane restaurant and Eagleton. Immediate left after Toyota factory and a bus stop (there is a RED Essar gas station opposite this left). Enter Bidadi then first left towards Coke factory. After Coke factory you reach the back gate of Toyota Plant there take a right.

Hope the directions are helpful.

Cheers and will meet you guys there !

Those who want to test their machines (minus family members in it.......lol) can use the NICE Express way either on their way to or from Innovative Film City !!! (it connects Kanakapura rd to Mysore rd)

Directions from Banarghatta rd, take right after Shoppers Stop, then after passing DALMIA building take immediate left after REEBOK showroom onto Kanakapura road. Before flyover take right onto NICE Expressway which touches Mysore road near Kengeri.

Last edited by ajmat : 23rd January 2008 at 16:47.
Old 23rd January 2008, 15:55   #23
Senior - BHPian

Hey DRAGONLORD ! I think Mysore road is better to reach the final destination thats planned and i dont think Kanakapura road is good enough as around 4 to 5 months back had been on that side and its no way close to the mysore road.

@ PatchyBoy: I will be coming from Bellandur and please direct the meeting place before hitting the mysore road. Somewhere near shoppers stop or else just before touching the mysore road.
Old 23rd January 2008, 16:10   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post

riju,rahul,ajmat,rudra sir,bensb,shaju,souljah,gopz and many others ..where are you guys?

I am here boy...silently watching the thread because I am not sure as I have a function to attend...But if I do come, theMAG will have company and add me to his veggies' list!
Old 23rd January 2008, 16:12   #25
Senior - BHPian

hmmm thought so as u, riju are lying relatively low about this meet ...no worries therez always another chance of a meet and i suppose when all the big guns plan up accordingly with some 20 or so rides, it would be fun.
Old 23rd January 2008, 16:38   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONLORD View Post
Lunch we can have at Kamat or Kadumane near Eagelton (or Eagelton even, where booze is available at a lovely sit-out by the greens)

I can be reached on 92430 80033, will meet you guys at the film city. For those of you who need directions, it is past Wonderla, after Kadumane restaurant and Eagleton. Immediate left after Toyota factory and a bus stop (there is a RED Essar gas station opposite this left). Enter Bidadi then first left towards Coke factory. After Coke factory you reach the back gate of Toyota Plant there take a right.

Hope the directions are helpful.

Cheers and will meet you guys there !
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
@ PatchyBoy: I will be coming from Bellandur and please direct the meeting place before hitting the mysore road. Somewhere near shoppers stop or else just before touching the mysore road.
Why dont we just meet up at Film City, say at 9 AM? Also open to any other meeting point.

What is your idea guys?

Cheers,

Rajan
Old 23rd January 2008, 16:49   #27
Senior - BHPian

hey all you chaps have a nice time and please drive safe. Have fun and come back with loadsa pictures. Good luck.

OT : Stick around we guys are planning for a megameet some time soon.
Old 23rd January 2008, 16:54   #28
Senior - BHPian

yea riju !! Thats what i thought so...
Old 24th January 2008, 09:48   #29
Senior - BHPian

I heard about Filmcity but not seen it yet, so its good chance to see the place also my 3 year old daughter would love to try out some things are there if its suitable for her age

Since I stay in nagarbhavi I will reach filmCity directly.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 24th January 2008, 10:12   #30
Senior - BHPian

Not possible this time for me guys as got some work in the weekends, hopefully next time !!!

have fun
Abhi
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks