BHPian

Rite. Sorry about that.
Old 22nd February 2008, 17:39   #32
Senior - BHPian

hey the meet at kamaki is fixed, rit?

please let me know about any changes...
Old 23rd February 2008, 00:37   #33
BHPian

Meet is confirmed and looking forward to seeing you as well. Please pm me your number so that i can keep you informed of any last minute updates.

Last edited by rohan_fonseca : 23rd February 2008 at 00:39.
Old 23rd February 2008, 09:16   #34
Team-BHP Support

Chaps, please see to it that Kiran MF reaches his home safely after the meet. He has a habit of falling into the sea after every Team-BHP meet. It's only because of people like Karl and Shrivz that he manages to reach home.
Old 24th February 2008, 04:35   #35
BHPian

Meet done with and MF back safely. The first meet to have Goans involved in a Goa meet.
The Roster:
Moralfibre
Filcord
Maddy42 for awhile at Kamaki
mobike008+1
Dinar+1
Nc1bad+1
Kid
Natasha16
Myself
Old 24th February 2008, 13:30   #36
Senior - BHPian

Rohan,

Meet report ? Pictures ?
Old 24th February 2008, 18:16   #37
BHPian

Some teaser pics from my humble n73 until moralfibre gets home.

MF, Filcord

Mobike008, Dinar, Nc1bad feeding his face

The man himself MF
Old 25th February 2008, 12:00   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Guys, that was an awesome meet and we had great fun talking about so many things. I especially enjoyed the atmosphere at 'Sweet Chillies" and those African folks dancing away to glory. I was especially conked out of my senses, what with those buds since morning and a few pegs before the meet and lots and lots of whiskey and tequila shots during the meet made my night

Enjoyed that fast spin in NCbald's black civic too, it was scary to say the least how he drove through those blinding turns. Then the drive back to calangute area to grab some grub at " forgot the name of the place" was also quite fun.

Overall, i had a great time in goa, lots of sun, sand, beaches, loads and loads of liquor, gorging on masala fried prawns, hot & sour garlic chicken, fish, fish, fish was an awesome experience. Except for one small incident with my hired zen. Was partying hard in Mambo's and dont even know somebody comes and knocks the car in front left side. There was a pretty large dent and had to pay up a considerable sum to the owner of the car

A special thanks to Rohan for being the most hospital guest that i came across in a long time. Thanks Rohan, for making the trip even more memorable.
Old 25th February 2008, 19:19   #39
BHPian

@mobike008: Chill. Looking forward to meeting up with you again sometime soon.
@MF: Patrao get the pics up here soon please!

Last edited by rohan_fonseca : 25th February 2008 at 19:21.
Old 26th February 2008, 01:56   #40
Team-BHP Support

Guys it was fun meeting each and all of you. I am glad we could have the first Goa meet in which Goans were involved. It all started off with my visit for a weekend. I drove down on early Saturday morning at around 03:40 am and reached Goa at about 10:30 - 10:45 am. Finished off my work and headed home. Informed all guys who were to attend that I will see them in the evening.

Left off early in the evening since I had about 60-70 kms of a drive to get there. But roads in Goa are FABULOUS. At least for someone who drives on patchy Pune roads, these tarred roads are a welcome change. Unless you are a top speed freak you would rate the roads in Goa over the Mum-Pune expressway. Got an update from Rohan that he will reach a bit late. Filcord mentioned that he was on his way. Reached Kamaki and found Filcord there. No questions asked on this one. It was pretty obvious it was him :-).
Maddy 42 joined us a moment later. We ordered for beer but this place had no snack. No peanuts either. The beer was cool. Soon after Rohan and his fiance' joined us we decided to go to this lovely joint named Sweet Chilly which was a great choice. Maddy42 had to join his friends so he left. .

Sweet Chilly was priced reasonable (by Pune standards), the food was good, they had live music and some performance by a bunch of crazy Kenyans.
Later we were joined by nc1bad along with a friend. Mobike008 came in with a friend, Dinar joined later for a beer with a friend again. "Kid" did not miss the party as well. All we did was the obvious. Drink, drink, drink, talk about cars. I couldn't get drunk since I had change of plans to head to Sawantwadi to pick up a few cousins and get them next morning to Goa for a wedding. I wish I could stay longer since most of the Goans are up for a drink always :-). Next time fellows and you know its coming soon. We left at around 12:30(?) and the drive back was quite nice.

Here's a link to the picture album (Imageshack is down).
Old 26th February 2008, 09:55   #41
Senior - BHPian

It was fun...meeting BHPians , sorry Had to leave early, But would love to meet up again and have real good time, hope to seeing all soon.
The meet should be longer than just a beer.....
Old 26th February 2008, 11:04   #42
Senior - BHPian

Hey MF and Phil was real fun meeting you guys. Well i had to leave early from kamaki so could not make it for the dinner meet as i was the designated driver(cheers in the groupp i had come with. Btw i thought i saw rohan somewhr neare KF villa at 12 or so.
Hope to meet you guys again
Old 26th February 2008, 12:33   #43
BHPian

More Pics guys

hey guys had loads of fun,,thanks to all for a wonderful evening

Old 26th February 2008, 16:44   #44
BHPian

First time for an old-timer like me. Great meeting all the guys, and a gal too, there should be more females on the forum, it will bring a certain sobriety (hic)!
A good time was had by all.
Thanks to Moralfibre for kicking it off.
Old 27th February 2008, 23:33   #45

hi guys!!!! well better late than never, the goa meet was fun,thou i was the only girl i had a gr8 time thanks to my fiance rohan for forcing me to come. it was nice being with a bucnh of car lovers,especially since i thought that rohan was the only one crazy about cars.......now that makes many carzy guys. well hope you all enjoyed my selection of the place,sweet chllie, thats my all time favourite. hope to have some more team bhp meets and i do hope the next time there are some girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks