Team-BHP - Chennai Team-BHP Meets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Chennai Team-BHP Meets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/37526-chennai-team-bhp-meets-155.html)

I think , the curb on my evening's out with the lads, imposed by the home minsitry expires this saturday. Weather permitting ( ofcourse HM too ), I shall be there with a friend. He is not on the forum yet ( rejected twice ).
And I promise to behave well !

The stretch of beaches brings back some fond memories...Neelankarai beach, about 13 years ago, used to be so awesome ! It was like, my own private beach, that costed me nothing !

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdiatech (Post 1637763)
I think , the curb on my evening's out with the lads, imposed by the home minsitry expires this saturday.

So you get infractions and temporary bans online and offline :)
Welcome back vdiatech. Let the games begin ( again )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perakath (Post 1637693)
Will wait for Nitrous to clarify which beach he meant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoranjit (Post 1637785)
Welcome back vdiatech. Let the games begin ( again )

So you guys ARE meeting up this weekend is it? GREAT - Have a blast! clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by headers (Post 1637825)
So you guys ARE meeting up this weekend is it? GREAT - Have a blast! clap:

Headers, you are not coming is it?

Cheers,
L&S

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancer&shogun (Post 1637884)
Headers, you are not coming is it?

Cheers,
L&S

LOL, lets meet at Marina Beach and I'll run along :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by headers (Post 1638002)
LOL, lets meet at Marina Beach and I'll run along :thumbs up

Good. Imagine the favour that you are doing to Planet Earth by reducing emissions.

Lets all meet up at Saidapet bus stand, take the PP18 ( if there is a Volvo ), buy tickets for about Rs.30-40 perhaps and have a chat all the way to the last stop and then return back. No wasting fuel , No Traffic hassles, most economical,and get to spend a lot more time.
Plus you have a meet without burning fuel unnecessarily and then say we had the most environmental friendly meet ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoranjit (Post 1638030)
Good. Imagine the favour that you are doing to Planet Earth by reducing emissions.

Lets all meet up at Saidapet bus stand, take the PP18 ( if there is a Volvo ), buy tickets for about Rs.30-40 perhaps and have a chat all the way to the last stop and then return back. No wasting fuel , No Traffic hassles, most economical,and get to spend a lot more time.
Plus you have a meet without burning fuel unnecessarily and then say we had the most environmental friendly meet ever.

excellent idea..clap:clap:

I dont mind a MRTS ride either!!

well, bus or MRTS, there is damage to the environment.
Why not a bi-cycle ? May I suggest that .

I would like to see a tbhp organised run to cut emissions and save the planet ! clap:

Quote:

Lets all meet up at Saidapet bus stand, take the PP18 ( if there is a Volvo )

I have always wanted to take a ride on the AC MTC buses. But where do we park our cars in Saidapet? :D Might have to take 23C to reach Saidapet. lol

Quote:

Good one ranjith lol:lol:

Cheers,
L&S

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdiatech (Post 1638119)

And you wanted to FFE your car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 1638162)
And you wanted to FFE your car.

And GOD taught me a lesson John !

Ps. I did try to procure a 100 cell Cat locally !

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdiatech (Post 1638119)
Why not a bi-cycle ? May I suggest that .

With us or without us, the bus or MRTS is still going to run . But thats the not the same with our cars. We can always decide to switch it off and stay at home or use public transport.

Quote:

Sounds good to me clap:

Quote:

With us or without us, the bus or MRTS is still going to run . But thats the not the same with our cars. We can always decide to switch it off and stay at home or use public transport.

Itha thanjavur kovil kalvettula ezhuthi vacha varungala santhathigal padichu paarka usefula irukkum :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoranjit (Post 1638317)

Were you in Copenhagen recently ?

or are you watching too much of Times Now ?