Team-BHP - Team-Bhp regional meet
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Team-Bhp regional meet (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/39391-team-bhp-regional-meet.html)

Hello guys, we in hyderabad had a small drink-and-dinner meet yesterday and had a great time.
Talking to the other car enthusiasts like me in hyderabad, an idea flashed in my mind. How would it be if members of Team-Bhp from different places meet at one place and have a big meet.

How about planning out a regional meet like north, east, west and south.

Please pour in your comments.

@MODS: please take the appropriate action if you dont think this isn't a proper topic

Any pics from the meet? Its always nice to be able to see members,and identify them with their BHPian tags.

Hey mezereo,

Just do a search for "national meet" in thread titles only and you will find some info on something similar (national meet in goa a year or so back).

cya
R

Yea Man. Lets meet up somewhere.
It'll be great. Many new guys have come up over the year and it will be like totally fun!

A national meet is a very good idea. But, don't think its feasible.

National Meets should take place ONLY in Goa!! I have some international trips lined up in August, September and November but am pretty much okay with most weeks in the 3rd / 4th quarter of this year.

Quite a few members will have to take the initiative to arrange such a huge event. If something IS planned and put into action, I'm in!

@ GTO - Goa is the place without doubt.

"National meet" a really really good idea to get off from the work,stress & hectic life to enjoy with friends for a few days and to meet some Tbhpians.I am in for this :) so when is it happening.

EDIT:we can always request the members from GOA to arrange for something,I am sure they will come forward.

wow guys i just thought of a regional meet but you guys are thinking for a national meet, sounds fun.

I think we just had a national meet in Delhi earlier this year when the Auto Expo was on. We had members from all over the country!

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 825086)
I think we just had a national meet in Delhi earlier this year when the Auto Expo was on. We had members from all over the country!

Well, that was a different reason for the meet. I think what Mezerio meant was people travel for the purpose of this "national meet"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 823573)
Any pics from the meet? Its always nice to be able to see members,and identify them with their BHPian tags.

here they are:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/826227-post45.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 826106)
Well, that was a different reason for the meet. I think what Mezerio meant was people travel for the purpose of this "national meet"

i think sriram(mezereo) is mentioning about a regional meet some thing like states from the south: AP, Karnatanka, TN, Kerala, Goa, Pondicherry.

oh yes GOA should be the first choice.

second choice: There is a place near Hampi, i heard its like a mini GOA.

Hi GTO,

I'm in for the national meet at Goa, being based out of Bombay.

If there are local meets please keep me in the loop.

Warm regards

M M M

Quote:

Originally Posted by mezereo (Post 823496)
Hello guys, we in hyderabad had a small drink-and-dinner meet yesterday and had a great time.
Talking to the other car enthusiasts like me in hyderabad, an idea flashed in my mind. How would it be if members of Team-Bhp from different places meet at one place and have a big meet.

How about planning out a regional meet like north, east, west and south.

Please pour in your comments.

@MODS: please take the appropriate action if you dont think this isn't a proper topic

Well, there is nothing like Goa for a national meet. Very strategic location for all the zones as well. When are we having it?

For south zone, we can have a meet in some hill station(Yercaud / kodai) or sea beach (Pondicherry / Kozikode etc)

If the meet is in DELHI/NCR region area , i can arrange all the things without hassles ,because i am running an event management company in gurgaon ,so have the full resources and links to media too(if any coverage is needed)