Team-BHP - Hydra's getting Hitched - NOW HITCHED
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Hydra's getting Hitched - NOW HITCHED (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/40639-hydras-getting-hitched-now-hitched-9.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hydrashok (Post 876396)
@Steer, totally ok for the drive. But could we make it the 1st week of August? Last 2 weeks of July are very "Taxing" times for me, with the famliy's returns needing to be filed. BTW, wifey will be joining us on ALL family drives from now on.

Congrats Hydra. Wish you both a great married life.

@Steer: Time to open Hydra's Honeymoon D.R.I.V.E - Wayanad thread :D

Cheers,

Rajan

Congrats anup!!Have a great wedded life!

Quote:

@Quicksilver, Harrie and Gunbir, you guys are going to get your A.S.Ses kicked in the next time I see you, for not turning up yesterday :)

Ahem! did you really think I would give it a miss? too bad I had to leave by noon. Had promised to take my wife out on a long pending social visit. The queue that had formed up before the stage/dias was too long so I couldn't wait to come up and congradulate you in person.

Quote:

So far so good. Married life ain't as bad as it is made out to be :D *fingers crossed*

Oh don't worry it ain't as bad. You will get by fine as long as you learn the rules (which I know you will.... it's a survival/instinct thing, you know ;) )

Hey, check this out!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...can-i-say.html

Snaps from the Wedding
Hydra's getting Hitched - NOW HITCHED-tbhp1_wedding.jpg

Hydra's Hatch II on Wedding duty
Hydra's getting Hitched - NOW HITCHED-tbhp2_weddingduty2.jpg
Hydra's getting Hitched - NOW HITCHED-tbhp2_weddingduty1.jpg

Snaps from the Reception
Introducing my Dad to trrrk
Hydra's getting Hitched - NOW HITCHED-tbhp3_trrk.jpg

Meeting pjbiju
Hydra's getting Hitched - NOW HITCHED-tbhp4_biju.jpg

Kphilip & Jake
Hydra's getting Hitched - NOW HITCHED-tbhp5_kphilipjake.jpg

The TBHP gang
Hydra's getting Hitched - NOW HITCHED-tbhp6_reception1.jpg

Note the number of plates stacked in front of A S H W I N.
Hydra's getting Hitched - NOW HITCHED-tbhp6_reception2.jpg

Thanks for coming over, guys! I really appreciate your gesture! My special thanks to trrrk who came all the way from Alleppey to attend the Reception. He got there quite early and was there throughout.

Quote:

Originally Posted by quicksilver (Post 877623)
Ahem! did you really think I would give it a miss? too bad I had to leave by noon. Had promised to take my wife out on a long pending social visit. The queue that had formed up before the stage/dias was too long so I couldn't wait to come up and congradulate you in person

Didn't know you'd come for the Wedding. So sorry for threatening to kick your A.S.S. in! Thanks for coming, buddy!

Congratulations Hydra!!

Wish u both a happy married life.

Hi,

The first time I met you was in Sarovaram when I had come there for the meet when 'deepakhon' came down from Banagalore. If I wait for something to happen in Alleppey to meet you guys, then I would hardly meet anybody.

> Introducing my Dad to trrrk

Though off topic, I take this chance to tender an aoplogy to your father for having not properly taken leave off him while coming back. He was leading you and wife towards the dining hall and did not want to intrude.

> My special thanks to trrrk who came all the way from Alleppey to attend
> the Reception. He got there quite early and was there throughout.

You are embarassing me!! people took the trouble of being in Coimbatore for your wedding! Since no time was mentioned, I made to it a little early, but it was worth the wait as I got to meet some new members.

Though it is not an issue, my id is trrk representing T R Rajesh Kumar

Congrats Hydra on your wedding and wishing you both a happy married life.

Congratulations Hydrash, hope you and wifey are settling well into your respective "newly married" lives.

Looks like the gang also had a blast at the wedding.

All the best!

good pics. looks like Ashvin is all set to break records for appearing in max no of pics.

Congrats Hydra. Wish you and your bride a happy and fulfilling married life!

oh mY! Check out Zak! Shirt and pants!

Thanks, guys! :)

@B&T, Hydrash is now really ok :D

Hydra, congratulations and all the very best to you both for a happy wedded life..

gd1418

hydrashok-sorry dude couldnt make it, was really stuck up with work here, anyway congrats .