Team-BHP - Hydra's getting Hitched - NOW HITCHED
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Hydra's getting Hitched - NOW HITCHED (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/40639-hydras-getting-hitched-now-hitched.html)

Folks, as many of you know by now, I'm getting married :)

June 22, 2008 (Sunday, between 10.00AM and 11.30AM) is the D-Day. The wedding is in Coimbatore, at the Suguna Mandap (Peelamedu, NH-47, Avinashi Road). I'd love to have my Team-BHP pals to be there to celebrate with me.

Those of you who cannot make it to Coimbatore on the 22nd June, please attend the Wedding Reception (in Kochi) on the 23rd (Monday, the day after the wedding), at the BTH Sarovaram (NH-47 By Pass, Between Vyttila and Kundanoot Jn.) between 6.00PM and 9.00PM.

I'd been meaning to put up a thread for a looong now, so something good could be planned. But then the best laid plans... I guess 18-odd days for planning a meet is good enough, right?

I do know the MONSOON D R I V E is happening just the weekend before the wedding, but then we TBHPians are just waiting for an excuse for a drive, right? :D

Friends, TBHPians, fellow motorheads, do attend. I'd be really happy to see as many of you as possible.

--------------------------
Specifics
--------------------------
Wedding: June 22, 2008 (Sunday)
Time: Between 10.00AM and 11.30AM
Place: Suguna Kalyana Mandap, Peelamedu, NH-47, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore

Reception: June 23, 2008 (Monday)
Time: Between 6.00PM and 9.00PM
Place: BTH Sarovaram, NH-47 ByPass, Between Vyttila nd Kundanoor (Very near WhyteFort), Kochi.

Congrats Hydra! clap:

Coimbatore? Anyways, i'll be present in cochin if my exams finish as scheduled. :)

Congratulations Ashok. Come June 22nd, you will be at this side of the fence! Wishing you and bhabhi(jee) a very happy and prosperous married life.

Congratulations Hydra!
Heres wishing you a Wonderful Happy Married Life from our end. Our prayers will definitely be there.

Wish U very very happy N prosperous married life in advance...hav funlol:

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (n = and, hav = have, etc), and please take the time to re-read your post for typos before submitting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veelubai (Post 855795)
Wish U very very happy N prosperous married life in advance...hav funlol:

Its difficult for a married man to have fun! :Frustrati

Congratulations Hydra! Have a Happy & Joyful married life!

Anyone else wondered why Hydra suddenly bought a NEW SWIFT, and still has STOCK ICE in it? :D
Waiting for cash to come? lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR (Post 855802)
Anyone else wondered why Hydra suddenly bought a NEW SWIFT, and still has STOCK ICE in it? :D
Waiting for cash to come? lol:

shhhhhhhhhhhh. Dowry is illegal you know! Even if given and taken, its done under the table. lol:

Congrats Hydra..
Wishing yiou a happy married life..

p.s. guys..another one bites the dust

Congratulations @Hydrashok.

And contrary to the picture some may paint, married life can be fun too :D.

Congratulations!
Means, I will have to be in Coimby on 22, Cochin on 23 and back again in Coimby on 25th!!!

Dude!! Look at me and see how much fun married life can be.

Congrats Boss.
Married life is great fun until you reach for your first shot of whisky / round of smoke.. You can then watch the institution crumbling in front of your eyes(rolling eyes, the glare etc) :D. No worries though, it sort of becomes a habit.

Enjoy..

That's a wonderful news mate! Congratulations!! Hoping you'll like your new status :D May you have a very happy married life!

Congratulations Hydra. Are we having your bachelor party during the drive? :p