Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2008, 12:16   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkanitkar View Post
Well that was something i just heard from a friend. Can you confirm ?? Because in that case, we'll all gang up at CPR, pashan only !
In that case how about meeting at my place in Baner first? CPR is just a few minutes drive from my place. Just a suggestion
Old 6th September 2008, 12:58   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaval View Post
In that case how about meeting at my place in Baner first? CPR is just a few minutes drive from my place. Just a suggestion
Anything for a lift , eh Dhavlee .
Old 6th September 2008, 14:25   #18
BHPian

Any meets tommorow, will be there in pune by tommorow morning could anyone pm your number to me so that i can get in touch with you guyz.

Last edited by praJEEP : 6th September 2008 at 14:26.
Old 6th September 2008, 17:07   #19
BHPian

Change in Venue for meet up

Can somebody please confirm what exactly is the itinerary for the 'Car Fiesta' tomorrow ? Our venue to meet up together is changed drastically as it seems the rally is not coming to Le Meridien.

All others who want to come for the meet - make a note of this.

Final Venue : Centre for Police Research, Pashan.
Time : 10.00 AM

@praJEEP - what time are you reaching pune ? My number : W - zero - 1 - 1 - zero - J - P - G - P - G

Last edited by hkanitkar : 6th September 2008 at 17:17.
Old 6th September 2008, 20:45   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swale84 View Post
Anything for a lift , eh Dhavlee .
you work on weekends swale, otherwise i would have called you
Old 6th September 2008, 22:25   #21
BHPian

I'm In too... i'm new to pune...
Can anyone living near koregaon park/kalyani nagar/mg road give me a ride to the place as i dont know where this location is... i just know the above mentioned locations and can come there if anyone is passing by them... please can you let me know??
i really dont' wanna miss this as i did visit last years rally and it was magnifique!! i know it is sounding a bit awkward but i really would appreciate if anyone is willing to help...
please if possible contact me on (nine)(eight)23699354
please help me out guys!!
cheers
thanks!
Old 7th September 2008, 18:11   #22
BHPian

[quote=hkanitkar;
Autojunkie, adya33, Sajo, needausername, Alen - where have you guys disappeared ??[/quote]
I so wanted to come, but there was a family function to be attended compulsorily! And btw, I thought the rally would come to Le Meriden. So, I got my self there after the function at around 1, but guess what. Not a car-loving soul in sight! After getting home did I read that the rally was at Pashan.:
Old 8th September 2008, 00:21   #23
Senior - BHPian

Had a great time at the Rally.
Left at around 7ish from Bombay with Ronnie (President) and two other car lovers.
Stopped in Lonavala for some work to be done at my house there and had some breakfast.
Arrived in Pune just in time for the flag off and realised that my camera battery is not charged hence could click only a few pics.

Met up with Prabal for the first time and Subhash Karmarkar. Was a pleasure meeting you Prabal and Subhash. Please call when in Mumbai next.

The rally was short and sweet. I hoped onto a W115 1973-73 Mercedes Benz 220 owned by Subhash Sanas and driven by Jay Phatak.
Very well maintained car but could do with some mechanical work.
There on we proceeded to Dorabjees for a hearty lunch. The dessert (disappointing) destination was George's. No good. Then for a cup of good ol "Choi" at Diamond cafe.
We had this with the softest Bun Maska (yes after all that food) and proceeded for car hunting around Pune lead by Karl and accompanied by Amol and Prabal.
Ten around 4.30ish we left for Bombay
Will post pics and details tomorrow.

Good Nite......I need Digene!!

Last edited by V-16 : 8th September 2008 at 00:22.
Old 8th September 2008, 11:55   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedaUsername View Post
I so wanted to come, but there was a family function to be attended compulsorily! And btw, I thought the rally would come to Le Meriden. So, I got my self there after the function at around 1, but guess what. Not a car-loving soul in sight! After getting home did I read that the rally was at Pashan.:
Ha Ha! Same here. I too squeezed in through my schedule to Le Meridien and learnt that the rally wont be ending there Missed something real good man..
Old 20th September 2008, 22:38   #25

Hi All Pune Team-Bhpians,

I just came back to Pune from..... By the way would love to know if any rally events are coming up near by Pune?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks