Team-BHP - Golden Quadrilateral /PAN India "T-BHP Relay Meet"
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Golden Quadrilateral /PAN India "T-BHP Relay Meet" (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/45374-golden-quadrilateral-pan-india-t-bhp-relay-meet-15.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pypkmsrikanth (Post 1087108)
Sir. The rates are per person per night or per room per night.

I guess it would be per room and each room can accommodate up to 2 or 3 (may be with a extra bed at extra charge) and costs could be shared that way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iswear (Post 1087034)
Let me know if you need any help from my side too. Not that I have great contacts everywhere, but am willing to contribute in any small way :)

I know some 'local people' in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata.
And have friends in Ahmedabad & Chennai

- Pavan

P.S. I have chosen the Bangy-Mumbai-Bangy leg as of now. Might even increase that later dependnig on clarity of leaves from work and the drivers/cars we have!

Thanks Pavan. I have kept a hour or 2 aside everyday to do some research and plan for the trip. Actually my wife will help me in the lookup and hotel bookings, she comes from the hospitality industry.

But I will probably need to the ground realities which only a local can help us with. Will keep you posted as we go. Since there are some special requirements for place we are going to stay(I meant for the cars :D).

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK (Post 1085005)
Kumar Sir! How many Bangy Bhpians expressed their interest and infact confirmed either for the whole GQ or for the Bangy - Mumbai sector? As I mentioned it earlier I will be doing this sector of Bangy-Mumbai and wanted to sync up with other members.
The Poll shows that 5 members opted for the Bangy-Mumbai stretch and as far as I can recollect Khan_sultan(shahnawaz),kittigadu(Krishna),mjothi(M aheshwaran) are the ones that confirmed with snaronikar(Srinivas) expressing his interest too. So are the final numbers decided? and if possible any updates on this ? as it will give a clear idea.
cheers:

Yes i'am interested. But its only tentative. Will confirm at a later date if I get the leave from work. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pypkmsrikanth (Post 1087108)
Sir. The rates are per person per night or per room per night.

Try for per room per night so that we can have a tight lease on the budget.
If any hotel wants to sponser the rooms, nothing like it :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMINC (Post 1087413)

Yes, Actually some of the hotels can sponsor this and we can have their hotel names printed on the Relay Memento as official travel and hospitality partner :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerocritical (Post 1087424)
Yes, Actually some of the hotels can sponsor this and we can have their hotel names printed on the Relay Memento as official travel and hospitality partner :)

I like that sentence :D

@GSMINC
I definately will try for rooms which are going to be within the specified budget. I understand that cost will be one of the primary criteria for bookings but remember that there are other things which are needed, location, access etc.

@Iswear, zerocritical
IMHO, If we can get a discount from the budget hotels we will be staying itself will be a good deal, let alone be official sponsors.

BTW do we have an media/adv team, I read initial there was someone planning to take that up.

Thanks much, Pal. Got your number.
Let's plan on meeting up and talking things out. Will give you a ring as the weekend draws closer and spirits begin to soar :).

I drive a diesel indica which returns some very good figures; but am just not yet in a position to commit for the full GQ. That however, is not an indication of how things might turn out in the end!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iswear (Post 1085109)
Hi supersom, are you from Bangalore? Where do you stay? And which car do you have? We can plan up things smoothly if we coordinate better. I live in Indiranagar area. Let me know about it ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerocritical (Post 1087424)

zerocritical: If you happen to go by the forum rules, there is a strict NO NO for sponsorship from whosoever and it requires prior permission from GTO and Rehaan to use TBHP forum as a platform and its against such sponsorships. So, Please do be sure in suggesting such things as it involves a lot of things beyond us to narrow down on such things.

Guys ! Please follow it up with Kumar Sir and its better not to discuss about sponsorships or so ,AFAI its not encouraged on the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMINC (Post 1087413)

As i mentioned earlier, i am willing to sponsor 7-8 rooms in jaipur, provided you let me know the dates as early as possible and ofcourse you guys plan to stop here

Quote:

Originally Posted by deky (Post 1087731)
As i mentioned earlier, i am willing to sponsor 7-8 rooms in jaipur, provided you let me know the dates as early as possible and ofcourse you guys plan to stop here

deky, we remember your generous offer and may zero down on Jaipur as an overnight halter instead of Delhi. Thanks again.

maverick, firstly this drive may or may not be a forum event.
If it is not a tbhp event then the rules dont apply.

@VJ_MAVRICK Thanks for the tip. I have taken a note of that. But personally I think we will go off topic on the thread if we discuss further on this.

@DEKY Thats mighty considerate. Can you please PM the details of your place so I can start putting down in the list of hotels considered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman91 (Post 1087998)
maverick, firstly this drive may or may not be a forum event.
If it is not a tbhp event then the rules dont apply.

Yea Amit ! I understand and if am not wrong earlier too there were some issues of a similar kind and to be on a safer side I thought of letting the guys know.

I can talk to the marketing chaps if they`d be willing to sponsor rooms in Kolkata, but its a 5 Star, so they may want a lot of branding in order to do it...should I? If yes, what can we offer?