Team-BHP - Hyderabad : November'08 Drive Meet
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Hyderabad : November'08 Drive Meet (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/47972-hyderabad-november08-drive-meet.html)

It's time for the next Hyderabad team-bhp drive meet. I recommend the following :

When : November 15 OR November 22
Where : I reckon "Bidar" would be a nice drive. Total drive is 240kms

I recommend Saturday for this drive as we can lay back and nurse our bruises ( hehe, tiredness really) on the following day.

So i am leaving the floor open for views/comments/confirmations

Cheers
Avi

I am good for any weekend, any more options than Bidar?

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.kk (Post 1028151)
I am good for any weekend, any more options than Bidar?

Why don't you throw in some ideas?

I happened to over hear Mallela theertham, and MP Tiger Reserve in some discussion. I think we can consider them.

Bidar, sounds good- but I will throw more options by Sunday as I have rercently purchased that Outlook ka 45 weekend getaways from Hyd.

Am in for 15th Nov.

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakster (Post 1028294)
Bidar, sounds good- but I will throw more options by Sunday as I have rercently purchased that Outlook ka 45 weekend getaways from Hyd.

Am in for 15th Nov.

That would be awesome Amrut. I would like to borrow that book from you on Monday:)

Guys..Mallela Theertham looks good :
Mallela Theertham

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: [COLOR=#0000ff]navigation[/COLOR], [COLOR=#0000ff]search[/COLOR]
Mallela Theertham is a [COLOR=#0000ff]waterfall[/COLOR] located in the [COLOR=#0000ff]Nallamala Forest[/COLOR] in [COLOR=#0000ff]Andhra Pradesh[/COLOR], [COLOR=#0000ff]India[/COLOR]. The [COLOR=#0000ff]River Krishna[/COLOR] flows through this forest.
It is located around 40 KM from [COLOR=#0000ff]Srisailam[/COLOR] and 140 KM from [COLOR=#0000ff]Hyderabad[/COLOR]. It is a 8 KM diversion from the main Hyderabad - Srisailam interstate highway.
Where is it located: Mallela Theertham is in the middle of the dense forest. 40 KM before Srisailam, we need to take a turn to the destination and need to drive on a bumpy muddy road which is unmotorable during the rainy season.
Best Time To Visit: From the months of October till February. Water would not be there if visited from March till June. The remaining months are rainy months and very difficult to drive on the muddy road.
The final approach: Need to walk down 350 steps to the stunning water falls amidst dense jungle.
The water is coming from a small rivulet and from this place, it flows through the dense jungle and then meeting the [COLOR=#0000ff]Krishna River[/COLOR] upstream.

hmm!! mallela teertham is a very good place.

but is it a good place for the Team-BHP meet??

lets talk about food, booz, families any??? ...... blah blah blahhhhh.

I'd love a beach visit if its possible on a day trip.Wherever it is or however dirty it is :D,a ride on the fisherman's catamaran with a dive in the middle of the seas!.

Guys, looks like Mallela Tirtham seems like a nice place.

Raj, if really a hindrance, for once let's give booze a toss out of the window? What say?

Regarding food, we can pick up enroute or look out for some place in advance so we don't die of starvationlol:

My exams end on the 22nd. I wish it was anyday after the 22nd.

yes lets keep it on 23rd!!!
22nd is a saturday, business janta and students it wont work!!!

November 15, I am going to Rajamahendravaram for my colleague's marriage.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkr2k2 (Post 1029049)
yes lets keep it on 23rd!!!
22nd is a saturday, business janta and students it wont work!!!

Let's wait for majority's confirmation and then decide which date is fine

Guys, need dates when you can join for a drive meet. Wherever the destination it would be in the vicinity of ~ 250-300km, and will be a day trip.

So confirm with a date that works for you all just dont put a comment that does not add value

I am in any weekend is fine for me. I will be able to drive if the round trip distance is less than 150km, otherwise i need a ride.