Team-BHP - Bangalore: TBHP drive to Yelagiri in December 2008! Kindly post confirmations here!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Bangalore: TBHP drive to Yelagiri in December 2008! Kindly post confirmations here! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/48858-bangalore-tbhp-drive-yelagiri-december-2008-kindly-post-confirmations-here-5.html)

Hi,
I am new to team-bhp & looking forward to participate in this meet. So count me in guys.
I will bring my esteem, have taken the bangalore-chennai highway but never been to yelagiri.

I will be on my way back from Kolkataa to Bangalore.
Will try to make it in future occasions.

I'm having a long drive - bangalore to bhopal via Shirdi, going for a wedding and will be back only after 10 days.

Will have to give this a miss as I'm leaving on 5th. Have fun Guys!

Wow, this would be good. Really looking forward to it.
I have opted for Sunday. (Sat I am working)

I will be on an official trip to Ireland at that time. Have a nice time!!

.....Tempting.....especially since the Padmini and I missed the trip 3 times this year!!
Sure, would like to be with you all, for the first time!

Great... was eagerly waiting for this meet.. I'm on for any day.. be it sat or Sunday... i'll get my swift along with 2 of my friends...

Hi,

Have been eagerly looking forward to a Team-BHP meet, missed the last one, Saturday 6th Dec would be perfect.

Many thanks & Cheers cheers:

Rajiv

Hey Guys,
I haven't been active on this forum for quite sometime now.
Would be keen to join in for the drive on Sunday (have voted for Sunday).
Will reconfirm by next week

Hey guys,

Nice to see the meet being planned. Would have loved to join but have a long planned trip to Kerala on that weekend. :Frustrati In case this meet is postponed to any other weekend, do let me know. Need to take my Dzire for a long roll. She's been stuck and suffocated within Bangalore limits till date!

please please do let me in. please: I have never been on a long ride.

i would be really grateful if you guys allow to me to go with you. and now fellow bhpians please dont laugh at me when you meet me. i will be the guy with the funny face.

how do i confirm for this? i mean. do we have to click on some button for doing this?

stupid:

Hey Guys,

I'm game for it untill there are surprises. I'm new to T-BHP. Looking forward for the great fun.

Quote:

how do i confirm for this? i mean. do we have to click on some button for doing this?
Ya, McLaren's the button here.LOL.
Just say yes or no in your post my friend, along with the preferred date, it's as simple as that.
Regards,
Hari.

Would love to come for my first meet but busy with some work that weekend.:Frustrati
Any way the dates can be re-looked at?

Guys, a request. All those who have confirmed kindly vote on the poll too. Also kindly SMS me your Id, name, car/bike, no of people, date preferred, veg/non-veg, any alcohol preference on +919739961019. Thanks.