Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2008, 23:53   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
I see some regularly irregular guys for Bangy meets getting so worked up.
We SUV guys will manage it through regular phone calls, let me think about a regular all cars meet and start a thread
Dude no offense but then how many meets have you been to? We do have impromptu meets that happens wherein a few bhp'ians sync' up and meet.

But then this SUV owners meet is a one of its kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
We SUV guys will manage it through regular phone calls, let me think about a regular all cars meet and start a thread
Thats upto you all but then again a meet should be open to all. We have organized some excellent meets in the past which was open to all and nothing like what you have mentioned here.

I aint politicizing this thread, but then come to think of it and am off this thread. Happy SUV owners meet .
Old 22nd November 2008, 23:58   #17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Exactly my point!
Pavan, I am sure you aren't talk about me being irregular . As for the others mentioned here I can vouch that they have attended a lot more meets than you are aware of.

Its quite sad that you still are stuck up on the "Only SUV guys meet" and not getting our point. Either ways, if thats what suits you fine, kindly go ahead.
Btw, you are welcome for the Yelagiri drive happening this December. Though I can't promise you if the "hatcback, sedan guys" will stop pulling your leg . Just kidding, hoping to see you at the drive.

I still dont get, how much more politically correct one can get on T-BHP.

Each and every word is understood or read in a indifferent manner, without going through the whole content.

I also think that T-BHP meets should be more of Cars first and individuals later, thats why we are here on T-BHP. For other meets we can call them picnic and that would be fun too.

I feel there are not much of T-BHP meets happening in Bangy, Guys lets meet and share knowledge about each of our experience during meets.

Have'nt we seen Khan bhai being so sporty enough during all meets.

We seldom discuss cars on T-BHP( not again show off) I would love to discuss whats under ones bonnet rather than discussing how hot the dosa is or how cold one's coffee is.

I've already mentioned that i'll think about an all car meet in my previous reply. Kindly re-read my replies properly before replying. Anyone for that mater(i am again not pointing it out to any particular individual)

I've anyways asked Mods to close this thread.

Over and Out...
Old 23rd November 2008, 00:18   #18
Team-BHP Support

PAVAN KADAM, it is rather simple. Team-BHP is a forum open to all automotive fans, irrespective of whether they have a car or not, let alone a particular model. Therefore, if you are planning a meet using this section, you have to keep it open to all members.

However, if you want to restrict the attendence to members who satisfy certain criteria like SUV owners or black car owners or RC cars owners, plan it outside the forum, like IM, SMS, phone or some other channel. However, if you post it here, you can't tell members not to come.

Ofcourse there is one exception. If the meet/drive requires some technical capability on the part of the vehicle, you may have to satisfy it. If it is an off-roading drive, they might invite only 4WD vehicles. Still, members have the option of hitching the ride with other 4WD owners by reserving their seat in advance.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks