Team-BHP - (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/56982-gur-gaon-quick-meets-thread-51.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachit.K.Dogra (Post 2888262)
Good to have you back. I guess we should not do a meet this weekend. Anshuman is out for his Leh trip. I think it would be nice to have a meet once he is back. It would be nice to listen to his Leh experience as well.

What say?

okay man, will do :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 2888228)
Guess whose back, back again? :D

/can join in by 730pm most days. What say folks?

Heil Phamilyman... clap:

Unfortunately, won't be able to join this time as well because I am travelling to the US and Canada, starting from tomorrow till Sept. 21st.

So, when is the next meet ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksons (Post 2889848)
So, when is the next meet ?

sarkar,

let's wait for anshuman to post his "I am back" post :D

@Ace: have a good one, bro! koi na, we'll have something in oct too - silsila toh kayam hi rahega!!

I'm travelling from 11th to 14th Sept. This week suited me the most.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 2889885)
sarkar,

let's wait for anshuman to post his "I am back" post :D

I AM BACK. :D Can join you guys anytime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .anshuman (Post 2894630)
I AM BACK. :D Can join you guys anytime.

Welcome back Anshuman, and we can't just wait to hear your stories! What say we meet up tomorrow, 7 Pm , same place, or second option is any day in the next week?
(Though I may have to leave a little early as Sat morning we have to leave early morning for Balaji.)

Regards,
Behemoth

Hi guys, lets plan next week as I am travelling on Satuday & Sunday this week... And yes, The Tank is back on road again :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Behemoth (Post 2894720)
Welcome back Anshuman, and we can't just wait to hear your stories! What say we meet up tomorrow, 7 Pm , same place, or second option is any day in the next week?
(Though I may have to leave a little early as Sat morning we have to leave early morning for Balaji.)

Regards,
Behemoth

No issues, can Join. @Others: What say?

Quote:

Originally Posted by .anshuman (Post 2894739)
No issues, can Join. @Others: What say?

This friday is 50-50 man. But even then, can make it from 730-9 hopefully

I would prefer the next friday. I am having an office get together today. If I come to meet tomorrow also then chances of me getting kicked out of my home increases. :)

Waise If everyone plans for tomorrow I can still try.

@Anshuman: Good to have you back. Saw the teaser pic in your ownership thread. Looks delicious. Eagerly waiting for the story to unfold..

Abshuman, welcome back. We've been eagerly waiting to hear your experience.

Guys, can we keep it for next week pls as I have to leave for Chandigarh tonight?

I am game for next Friday the 13th, as the consensus seems to be towards this date and we have enough time for more confirmations.

Friday the 13th is always a great date!

Quote:

Originally Posted by roy_libran (Post 2894955)
Friday the 13th is always a great date!

Yeah, except you need to wait til 13 sep 2013!lol:

#Facepalm!!