Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2009, 11:26   #1
BHPian

I will be in Jaipur EDIT: 11th Oct to 22nd Oct 2009.. Like to meet TBHPians there.

Calling citizens of the Pink City. I will be in Jaipur from 18th to 20th May, 2009. Am driving down to leave my Zen with my dad. I would like to meet TBHPians there. I hail from Jaipur but have been living in Mumbai for the last 10 years for livelihood.

Please let me know if we can have a quick coffee meet at one of the Cafe Coffee Days. Its a short stay that I have and a packed one too. Still I will want to squeeze some time in for the meet.

Also if someone could suggest a place for a overnight stay near Jaipur, preferably a heritage property, not a very expensive one (Rs 2000 to Rs 3000 max). Want to take my kids to see sand dunes. The plan will be to drive down early evening on 19th May and return on 20th May by noon. I have heard about a property in Pachar near Kishangarh Renwal. Any suggestions?

See you in Jaipur!

Dushyant
Old 13th May 2009, 11:56   #2
BHPian

Forgot to add my cell number. I can be reached on 9820291372.

So where are all you Jaipur TBHPians?
Old 13th May 2009, 12:33   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Dushyant!!

I guess there are only 2/3 active members here in Jaipur at present. I will be in Delhi during those dates and I think Ym-engn also will be out of station. Sorry about this time but hopefully we can meet when you come to pick the Zen up.

There are no sand dunes around Jaipur, you will have to go closer to Bikaner if you need to see to the dunes.

My number is is 9414059844, let me know if there is anything else you would need help with while in Jaipur.
Old 13th May 2009, 14:09   #4
BHPian

As Deky said, sand dunes only be at bikaner, barmer, jaisalmer.In Jaipur you can try Chokhidhani for stay Welcome to Chokhi Dhani Jaipur,INDIA, not sure about the rates though.
Old 13th May 2009, 17:53   #5
BHPian

Hi Deky and Arindam,

Thanks for your responses. My parents live there in Jaipur so I will be staying home. Thanks Arindam for guiding me to Chokhi Dhani.

Sand dunes, well, there are many towards Sikar. My village is Sur Malikpur, 110 KM from Jaipur towards Reengas. And Sur Malikpur is all desert. Pachar is next to my village and they have a nice hotel by the name Pachar Fort. Dont know how expensive or cheap it is.

I will be leaving the Zen there forever with my dad. Have bought myself a Dzire here in Mumbai. Deky, I visit Jaipur twice a year normally. Shall catch up then.

You people had an OTR some time back. I thought TBHP had many active members there in Jaipur.

Thanks again for your responses.

Ciao!
Dushyant
Old 14th May 2009, 13:22   #6
Senior - BHPian

The OTR gang is building up, there are about 7 in it at the moment. Few of them are Non-Tbhp members. But yeah when you visit next we sure can catch up.
Old 14th May 2009, 15:14   #7
Senior - BHPian

Sorry Dushmish, as mentioned by deky I am also out of town for these dates. If I come back early i will give you a call.

OTRs we have mostly on Sundays and u are most welcome to join.

Y.
Old 14th May 2009, 17:10   #8
BHPian

Thanks Deky and Ym-enjn! Shall catch up on my next trip. Saw the pics of the OTR you people had recently. Awesome stuff! Specially the pic of the Mahindra climbing the stairs was superb.

Ciao,
Dushyant
Old 8th October 2009, 10:49   #9
BHPian

Hi Deky and Ym-enjn! How are you people doing? I am embarking on a trip across desert on 10th Oct. Have sought help in my thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...ml#post1520382

It will be great if you can guide me on the trip. Are there any more TBHPians in other cities across state that you are in touch with? Shall like to meet you as well. Let me know when is a good time. I may be reached on 9820291372

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks