Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2009, 10:39   #316
BHPian

My first lunch meet and this one was on a heavier side..took quite some time to settle down.

The spread and the options were very good and was able to catch up with "Helen" doing the pole dance.

Great to meet up with all the regulars Avi,Ravvs,Hillram,MC and Arun(good to see you back in action buddy).
Old 28th November 2009, 10:46   #317
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen91 View Post
The spread and the options were very good and was able to catch up with "Helen" doing the pole dance.
Wish we had a camera, my long nurtured dream of taking a picture with her would have been fulfilled.
Old 28th November 2009, 10:55   #318
Senior - BHPian

T-Shirts

Folks,

The following is the list of people who have confirmed for taking a T-Shirt but not updated their status for payment yet!

Vnabhi
Anurag_p80
Kkrk2
Kingofmyworld
GetSurya
rm_arjuna
Nityanand S
Rider60
Swordfish
Vjoy3
Milecruncher

Please PM/SMS/Call me or mobike008 asap... (before 4'O Clock today)

BTW, Avi will pay for you if you don't confirm now and add service charge and INFRAC taxes to the cost!

Last edited by pulsar56 : 28th November 2009 at 11:01.
Old 28th November 2009, 11:18   #319
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Folks,

The following is the list of people who have confirmed for taking a T-Shirt but not updated their status for payment yet!

Vnabhi
Anurag_p80
Kkrk2
Kingofmyworld
GetSurya
rm_arjuna
Nityanand S
Rider60
Swordfish
Vjoy3
Milecruncher

Please PM/SMS/Call me or mobike008 asap... (before 4'O Clock today)

BTW, Avi will pay for you if you don't confirm now and add service charge and INFRAC taxes to the cost!
I never confirmed for the T Shirt :O and you are not getting any money out of me for this one .
So if you still want to give me the Tee then I will most graciously accept it.
Old 28th November 2009, 12:34   #320
BHPian

Some one fund for me, I'll do the payment on 2nd as my dad fills my pocket on 2nd
Old 28th November 2009, 13:08   #321
BHPian

logging after 2 days and too much action .avi, have just confirmed by sms for tee . Missed out on lunch meet again ,was away at kurnool
Old 29th November 2009, 09:44   #322
Distinguished - BHPian

Folks, t-shirt fella is out of town and will collect money from me tomorrow. I am paying for following folks and will collect it when i give them the tee :-

1. Vnabhi
2. Anurag_p80
3. Kkrk2
4. Kingofmyworld
5. GetSurya
6. rm_arjuna
7. Nityanand S
8. Rider60
9. Swordfish
10.Vjoy3
11. RR
12. Himanshu
13. Traveloholic
14. Downsouth-2 No's

Rest of the folks, i received the cash

Nazim, did you make the excel non-editable? I am unable to edit.

Btw, i plan to "force" him to deliver these t-shirts by Thursday and how about a meet to collect the t-shirts?

Hillram has been voicing an opinion that we haven't had a movie meet in a while, so lets do that

Movie Meet : De Dana Dan ( Hindi Comedy Movie)
Theatre : Some Multiplex
When : Dec 4th
Time : 10:30pm

Confirmed Names
1. Mobike008
2. Hillram
3. Ravvendra
4. Pulsar56

Btw, this movie didnt get a good review, so we can change the movie if someone wants to suggest a better movie.

Add your names to above, as i will book the tickets a couple of days before using my card, i'd appreciate adding your name ONLY if your confirmed.

If your tentative, DO NOT add your name to above list and you figure out a way to COLLECT the tshirt from me

Btw, i am proposing the last meet of Dec'09 on Dec 13th, a lunch meet in outskirts of Hyderabad with everyone of us wearing our T-shirts. Shamirpet or Bowenpally. How about that???

Let your opinions flow......

Last edited by mobike008 : 29th November 2009 at 09:46.
Old 29th November 2009, 10:56   #323
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

Nazim, did you make the excel non-editable? I am unable to edit.
I have removed edit permissions for 'everyone' and now it's view only. Check your gmail inbox and you will have a mail from Google docs with the link for editing.
If you are not able to find thta, I will IM you the link.
Old 29th November 2009, 11:17   #324
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

Btw, i plan to "force" him to deliver these t-shirts by Thursday and how about a meet to collect the t-shirts?

Hillram has been voicing an opinion that we haven't had a movie meet in a while, so lets do that

Movie Meet : De Dana Dan ( Hindi Comedy Movie)
Theatre : Some Multiplex
When : Dec 4th
Time : 10:30pm

Confirmed Names
1. Mobike008
2. Hillram
3. Ravveendrra + 1
4. Pulsar56

Btw, i am proposing the last meet of Dec'09 on Dec 13th, a lunch meet in outskirts of Hyderabad with everyone of us wearing our T-shirts. Shamirpet or Bowenpally. How about that???

Let your opinions flow......
In for the movie meet.

13th is the Deccan Quarter Mile Drag (nothing to do with guys in skirts, on the other hand, as Pulsar has pointed out before - it is a completely legal motor sport event conducted by APMSC, a recognized club affiliated to the apex body for motor sport in India i.e. FMSCI). It might therefore be better to have the meet the previous week-end as the drags are always crowded and a mad-house.

Cheers,
Old 29th November 2009, 12:33   #325
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
In for the movie meet.

13th is the Deccan Quarter Mile Drag (nothing to do with guys in skirts, on the other hand, as Pulsar has pointed out before - it is a completely legal motor sport event conducted by APMSC, a recognized club affiliated to the apex body for motor sport in India i.e. FMSCI). It might therefore be better to have the meet the previous week-end as the drags are always crowded and a mad-house.

Cheers,
To add to the above, it happens in day time on private roads closed to public during the race.

Anyways I would be interested in the Drag meet
Old 29th November 2009, 18:53   #326
Distinguished - BHPian

Opps, i completely forgot about the drag race. That weekend will become an automatic meet without having to go through our cumbersome confirmation process

So, lets skip the movie meet and catch up for a short drive-and-lunch meet at shamirpet or bowenpally dhaba on Dec 6th which will essentially be the last meet in Dec'09 as most of us will be off to cold locales for a much awaited and enjoyable vacation

On second thought, i am still open for a movie meet on friday and then this lunch meet on Sunday but we really need to change the choice of movie as its got terrible reviews ( check the hindi movie thread)
Old 29th November 2009, 21:00   #327
Senior - BHPian

Saw around 6 pm a Red Swift with white Rally Stripes sporting a T-BHP sticker. Anybody from here?
Old 29th November 2009, 21:22   #328
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Saw around 6 pm a Red Swift with white Rally Stripes sporting a T-BHP sticker. Anybody from here?
By "Rally Stipes" do you mean "Racing Stripes" derisively known as "Make em Go Faster Stripes" originally started by Cunningham and therefore sometimes called "Cunningham Stripes".

I was originally toying with getting them on my GTX but seeing some Diesel engined slow-coaches including a couple of Indicabs has put me off them.

To answer you question, I do not recall seeing such a car at any of our meets.

Cheers,
Old 29th November 2009, 21:31   #329
BHPian

I saw hillram's cedia today at noon at PAVAN electronics, Krishna nagar.But dint see him around the car.
Old 29th November 2009, 22:05   #330
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
By "Rally Stipes" do you mean "Racing Stripes" derisively known as "Make em Go Faster Stripes" originally started by Cunningham and therefore sometimes called "Cunningham Stripes".

I was originally toying with getting them on my GTX but seeing some Diesel engined slow-coaches including a couple of Indicabs has put me off them.

To answer you question, I do not recall seeing such a car at any of our meets.

Cheers,
Yes broad stripes that run through the centre of the vehicle. Now when when you say it, it was a swift Vdi.

Btw the running in for the Uno seems to be progressing well and the Engine has opened up. Able to do 3rd gear 80kmph
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks