Team-BHP - bangalore meet report,yup thats right...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   bangalore meet report,yup thats right... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/7469-bangalore-meet-report-yup-thats-right.html)

well im not that good at posting report but here it goes..

well it was usual surfing time for me on tbhp on the 29th of august..clicked on the new posts and there it was,something about bangalore..it didnt instantly attracted my attention..then my eyes started scanning the other posts on the page and there again saw bangalore being mentioned..as my eyses closed in on the thread it read "Bangalore meet sometime...if ever!"..well at first i didnt pretty much understand what the heading was exactly was trying to convey,yet decided to check on it and here is what i come across..
"
Hey

Seems like a while since the last gathering. And I am not referring to the watering hole, kind sirs!
All members in Bangalore, kindly try and make this long-standing dream of mine a reality! Ample warning I shall provide...say 10th September?
All the many Baleno boys please be there too! We can compare rides and notes.
Viper
ps. I hope this thing gets off the ground..." this is what the 1st post of the thread read posted by v1p3r aka akshay..

i read this and again re-read it..and something flashed across my mind,was this going to be my 1st tbhp meet was all it was..without a moments hesitation posted saying that i would certainly love to join in the party,so decide on the place and time and il be there..well it took a little more than 6 days to decide on the place and time..well the destination was bhagini restaurant at the outer ring road near marathalli and the time we were supposed to report was 8:30(pretty late for students like me but pretty early for our senior members i suppose)..so now the place and time were decided and the next move was to rope in as many bhpians as possible..well the response wasnt that great as i had hoped it would be..yet nearly 10 of them said they would rope in..
then comes the saturday dated 10th september..i wake up in the morning and check out the thread to see what numbers would appear on the list(20 or 30 was the least i had counted upon)..and aila was again dissappionted not to see that many people willing to come..so sent PMs to nearly all the bangalore tbhpians who were online then and a few to who werent too..yet no response from anyone..
anyway decided to carry on with going to the meet..its 3 pm and i get a msg from zahed saying that i had to pick up a friend of his and that he would reach there by bike..as i decided to leave the house it just started pouring and really pouring it was..and as expected our very own zahed(not the khan,dont worry guys) msgs and tell me he cant make it due to the rain and hence will be there on the next meet..nearly whole of malleshwaram was flooded and as i was desperately trying to wade my way thru the traffic & i just realised i had to pick up harrie and he hadnt contacted me whatsoever as to where to meet..tried calling him atleast a million times but to no avail..i decided to rip straight to the outer ring road and wait i get a call from harrie saying that he was bringing his ride along and would meet me near the hebbbal flyover..reached there in 5 mins and meet the 1st bhpian whom i talked to face to face..as it was late by then we decided to hit the road and there we dissappeared again from that place as quickly as we had stopped..it nearly took us 45 mins to reach the place but the drive was eventful nonetheless..heavy rains making it impossible to see which vehicle lay ahead of us at a distance of 20 feet..and to add to this harrie calls me up to figure out if i was ahead of him or was it the other way round (he didnt know the place)..i admit i tried to get there asap as this was my 1st meet and didnt want to be late and miss out on the discussions..weaving thru the traffic and at times touching 80 kmph thru the heavy rains on an empty tarmac finally we both reached there..

looked around for everyone,everywhere in this not so small restaurant but alas we found none..then called up viper to find out that he was on his way..then its rudra sirs turn to pick up his communication device only to tell us that he and psycho were on their way too..that leaves harrie and me stranded there not knowing when all these guys would make it owing to the traffic jams all along the way..the meet was at 6:30 IST but know began to wonder if they refferred to Indian Stretchable Time(IST) :D..so much for wanting to be early and not late..not knowing what to do the two of us started talking and after nearly half an hour two guys turn up and are fractically searching for someone they recognise only by voice owing to the phone calls or was it just the text msgs..and harrie having recognised them we both went upto them and i introduced myself..and these two were noneother than viper himself and satan crazy(the two baleno freaks)..sat down as usual talking to each other and after 10 mins arrive our very own Psycho sir and none other than Rudra sir himself gracing the ocassion with his presence..not hoping any further additions to this group of 6 we sat and got to business,thats talking about cars and kind while our seniors kept themselves preoccupied..the discussions ranged from talking about cars,bikes(specially the sbks as viper was so obsessed with them not to forget that everytime a lamborghini was mentioned he would go all ooooohhh and aaaahhhh and kept talking about the lambo every 5 mins)..he then gets this idea of renting a lambo in phuket as that was the topic of discussion and gets lost in his dreams with the lambo for a few seconds..at that moment c10 hopps in..then the discussion turns to aeroplanes and psychos experience in an indian airlines flight(where he notices the window cracked a little after the takeoff and tells the airhostess was it & guess what she does,she just pulls the shutter down and dissappears)..all have a hearty laugh wondering what would be going thru psychos mind throughout the journey from bangy to delhi knowing that he could be sucked out if the window breaks..then satan crazy and psycho start with their tech talk and viper and me see moons,stars,galaxies and what not..at one point we were wondering if these two were auto buffs at all as they were so fluent with their knowledge in the tech field..the discussion goes on and on shifting from one topic to the other as rapidly as one shifts the gears in a drag..c10 then heads home..rudra sir,met u the 1st time and guess what he wasnt with that cam of his but there to accompany him was the retro adrenaline pumping AMBY..get to more talk and it never seems to end until rudra sir broke out the news that he had an early appointment to attend to and hence he decided to make a move..was least expecting this,though the others decided to stay on for little longer i missed the catch of the day or evening shall i say..rudra sir left but didint get a chance to admire his black beauty as i thought i would check on his car later and there he left and i was in the very corner of the table and didnt want to make everyone get up to let me go to see the favourite amby on tbhp..well rudra sir maybe next time..

and talk and more talk,surprisingly no one seemed to get tired with all the talk and laughing..and blimey out of nowhere viper adds"i still cant get my mind off the lamborghini"and all burst out laughing knowin that the last time the lambo was reffered to was about 20 mins back and viper was still in his dreamland with the lambo..then after an hour or so after rudra sir left,we all decided to head out..and then viper decides to take satans baleno for a ride and an awesome one it was..well was i introduced to this site before i got my zen would have vouched in for the baleno myself and more so after the way viper showed what the baleno was capable off..then we get back to the parking lot and satan decides to take vipers baleno out for a ride and returns..man viper that blue colour on ur baleno rocks dude..then psycho convinces satan that there is nothin wrong with his clutch which he kept on complaining about the whole meet..its nearly 10:30 and we all decide to pack our stuff and get our wheels to roll off back home..1st viper and psycho dissappear in the baleno,soon followed by me in my zen,harrie in his uno and the last to leave the place was satan crazy..all head our way back home..i reached home at 11:30 owing to a 24km drive from my place..then log on only to find viper online already(and look who was complaining that whenever he logs on he eventually finds my name in the active members list be it in the morining,afternoon,night or early morning around 3-5 am)..then revtech on learning about the meet asks me to post the review and here i am..well to sum it up,it was a trecherous drive from my place to bhagini owing to the pouring rain over a distance of nearly 25km with visibility less than 20 feet..but im glad i made it to the meet,it was fun and we were at talking about where our passions lied thats cars and bikes..got to meet some great people with so much knowledge about everything under the sun..all in all the meet lived upto my expectaion and will surely make it a point to attend all meets in the future..for all those guys who missed out(specially zahed for whom the meet was rescheduled from 8:30 to 6:30 and he didnt make it) pls do come for the next meet and have fun..

as they say "alls well that ends well"..so here i complete my review hoping that none of u have gone off to sneak a snooore :ZZZ: half way thru this really long post..

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
.then revtech on learning about the meet asks me to post the review and here i am...

hey mclaren1885
i knew about the meet long ago infact i used to read the thread regularly but i just didnt know you were back so when you posted i realized and asked you to write a report.

any way great report dude i really enjoyed reading it and felt as if i was part of the meet.honestly.i guess no pics were taken.try to take some next time as pictures speak louder than words :p .its good to see pictures once in a while.

Rev

p.s shouldnt the topic be report and not review.mods if possible please make the correction.

well satans taken a few pics..he will post them asap i hope..and yes mods pls make that correction from review to report..

Quote:

rudra sir left but didint get a chance to admire his black beauty as i thought i would check on his car later and there he left and i was in the very corner of the table and didnt want to make everyone get up to let me go to see the favourite amby on tbhp..well rudra sir maybe next time..

I had to leave because of my early morning shooting schedule. You can check the car any time provided you have time and it's not raining. Fun is to go somewhere for a drive, rather than sitting somewhere for talk.

Hey I missed your glowing Zen too :)

hmm, geez, quite a long report ... dude, u are good with this ... heh ... no way could i have written so much :) it was great meeting up with the guys ... viper's baleno was fassssssssssst ... never touched 140 kmph before and viper's baleno reached that speed effortlessly, before i ran out of road. wonder how long it's going to take until my baleno frees up.
Quote:

well satans taken a few pics..he will post them asap i hope

not a lot of pics, but, will post them sometime today ... btw, mclaren, awesome blue light man ... haven't seen such a jazzy zen before.

s

first of all i should apologize to every1 for not turning up.sorry guys but i would have come in the belting rain itself had i not been with my friend whoz like a dead weight to carry around on the bike.........will definitely try and make it next time.

@mclaren : thanks for those KIND words about me.dint u get tired writing such a looooooooooooonggggg report??man just reading it felt like it would never end but it was very detailed indeed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
I had to leave because of my early morning shooting schedule. You can check the car any time provided you have time and it's not raining. Fun is to go somewhere for a drive, rather than sitting somewhere for talk.

sir i have all the time in the world to check out that amby of urs..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Hey I missed your glowing Zen too

Quote:

Originally Posted by satan_crazy
btw, mclaren, awesome blue light man ... haven't seen such a jazzy zen before..

ok guys stop it..dont embaress me any further..i know it was really bad..and the stickering my goodness..hey psycho really sorry abouth the change thing..

Quote:

Originally Posted by princezahed
first of all i should apologize to every1 for not turning up.sorry guys but i would have come in the belting rain itself had i not been with my friend whoz like a dead weight to carry around on the bike.........will definitely try and make it next time.

@mclaren : thanks for those KIND words about me.dint u get tired writing such a looooooooooooonggggg report??man just reading it felt like it would never end but it was very detailed indeed.

apologies accepted..dont know about the others but i surely forgive u zahed(khan is it) :D .. dead weight!!!what ur friend is an african elephant or what that ur zma cant pull..and about the kind words i would always be honoured to add more if u want me to that is lol:

Nice car, mclaren. Blue neons suit your white car.

Quote:

well im not that good at posting report but here it goes..

Did a pretty good job on this one!

Quote:

the meet was at 6:30 IST but know began to wonder if they refferred to Indian Stretchable Time(IST) :D

Welcome to TBHP time! Ask Shravan all about it, he is the most experienced!

I showed you what the Baleno is capable of?! Naah. I just drove a little fast. Ask Psycho and Iceman, they can really show you!

Satancrazy, how's the clutch?! ;)

Guys, thanks for the great time! We should do it again soon!

ps. STILL dreaming of that Lamborghini!

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
Nice car, mclaren. Blue neons suit your white car.

what white car,i hope ur not talking about mine..oooppss is it white now :Shockked: ,wait let me just run out and check.....................
thank god its still pearl silver :Cheering: ..now where were u,lamborghini land again or was it some malfunction with the viewing instruments...

Sorry, I think I'm still on the Lambo trip!

Jaggu I still happen to miss the watering hole...

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
Satancrazy, how's the clutch?! ;)

still feel u have a better clutch :P ... another 5k km till the next servicing ... somehow, probably psychological, the engine seems to have become free after u had revved it past 5k rpm

s

hey satan where are the pics man !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho
Jaggu I still happen to miss the watering hole...

huh? u have to enlighten me here :)