Saturday, March 26 1 16.67%
Sunday, March 27 4 66.67%
Saturday, April 2 0 0%
Sunday, April 3 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2010, 23:32   #61
BHPian

Hey guys it was indeed great fun and now that we all know what's in store for Feb. the star then would be V M_XX

Will keep you guys posted on that front
Old 6th November 2010, 23:57   #62
Senior - BHPian

Nice pictures slicks!! It was nice meeting you and your beautiful Safari. We'll have the next meet at the Autocar Performance Show between 18th-21st Nov. Looking forward to meeting everyone again there
Old 7th November 2010, 06:04   #63
BHPian

I think I am the last one to reach home

Saw the pics just now, loved the safari, wish we can make another go karting meet on a weekday, when its much more quite.
Old 7th November 2010, 08:50   #64
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the pics slicks. Loved meeting all of you & like everybody else, loved your safari... I always love other's safaris!

Talking about the cars,

1) Slick's safari - Initially I sat in the front seat & was well versed with the familiar dash & knobs. The moment i sat in the rear seat, it was bliss! I quickly got down else those seats would have put me off to sleep. I loved your sub & the only thing you need to do is to upgrade to front components, if you feel they are not good enough.

2) theragingbull's POLO - I was not too impressed by the POLO until i sat in his car. Nobody can beat that typical german feel & build. what an aura that car has! typical understated elegance! I would want to have a Polo 1.6 someday.

3) vishwanathan's Alto - Your car has a ultra cool set of wheels & tyres buddy. And 4 subwoofers too!!! but i liked the BAR exhaust the most. it was not too loud & had a nice deep bass to it! But i was surprised to hear you have a BAR exhaust in his scorpio too! for the next meet, please bring your scorpio!

4) Abhay's P220 - i am not a bike person, I personally prefer cars. but you bike has a nice sweet exhaust & I loved it.

5) My scorpio & adishenoy's estilo - We are like family & even our cars are like cousins! we keep meeting & driving each other's cars, so nothing new in both of them!

Last edited by raj_5004 : 7th November 2010 at 08:53.
Old 7th November 2010, 08:57   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
Thanks for the pics slicks. Loved meeting all of you & like everybody else, loved your safari... I always love other's safaris!

Talking about the cars,

1) Slick's safari - Initially I sat in the front seat & was well versed with the familiar dash & knobs. The moment i sat in the rear seat, it was bliss! I quickly got down else those seats would have put me off to sleep. I loved your sub & the only thing you need to do is to upgrade to front components, if you feel they are not good enough.

2) theragingbull's POLO - I was not too impressed by the POLO until i sat in his car. Nobody can beat that typical german feel & build. what an aura that car has! typical understated elegance! I would want to have a Polo 1.6 someday.

3) vishwanathan's Alto - Your car has a ultra cool set of wheels & tyres buddy. And 4 subwoofers too!!! but i liked the BAR exhaust the most. it was not too loud & had a nice deep bass to it! But i was surprised to hear you have a BAR exhaust in his scorpio too! for the next meet, please bring your scorpio!

4) Abhay's P220 - i am not a bike person, I personally prefer cars. but you bike has a nice sweet exhaust & I loved it.

5) My scorpio & adishenoy's estilo - We are like family & even our cars are like cousins! we keep meeting & driving each other's cars, so nothing new in both of them!

@raj: thanks for describing each one's ride. This can be done if the meet has just about 10 guys lol

do let me know when you guys meet up. I could drop in if I am free
Old 7th November 2010, 09:03   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvishwanathan View Post
@raj: thanks for describing each one's ride. This can be done if the meet has just about 10 guys lol

do let me know when you guys meet up. I could drop in if I am free

Irrespective of how many members joined, we had a blast!

remember the ajanta guards on the veyron! Also, you came late but the highlights of the go-kart was cartman's kart running out of fuel & slicks driving as if he wants to be the safest driver on earth! since lap times were unavailable, me & theragingbull were just practicing drifting & abhay was the only one who was genuinely karting!

@ slicks: Dude, our "scorpio-safari bhai-bhai" pic dint come out well !!!
Old 7th November 2010, 09:15   #67
Senior - BHPian

Nice pictures and report everyone. I was invited by Cartman to join in and I was supposed to come but sometime turned up last minute. Hope to join up for some karting next time around.
Old 7th November 2010, 10:39   #68
BHPian

guys thanks for bringing the meet alive with your words again ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
We'll have the next meet at the Autocar Performance Show between 18th-21st Nov.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post

@ slicks:
Dude, our "scorpio-safari bhai-bhai" pic dint come out well !!!
@ zohaib - man i'm leaving on the 20th, so if we can do this on 18/19 will be gr8, else will have to give it a miss.

@ raj - this gives us an opportunity to meet again quickly

@ viswanathan - dude cant wait for feb

@ abhay - no fear in cornereing ... 'no fear' isn't that what Abhay means... i think a no fear sticker can adorn ur sweet 220
Old 7th November 2010, 10:51   #69
BHPian

Just back from a morning dash, saw a group of two Blue 07/08 R1 and a Black Hayabusa on the palm beach road.
Had fun, made a DIY helmet cam with paper, electrician tape and my U100i(mobile).
Works well, now off to Bhau - Bhiij.

And im again saying, either we get there at 14:15 on a weekend or anytime on a weekday. Prefering weekday as we all know how much it was crowded.

@slicks - I seriously didnt even think about Abhay - A Bhay meaning someone with no fear.
But I will never put up a No Fear sticker, its too cliche.

Last edited by abhayshanu : 7th November 2010 at 10:54.
Old 7th November 2010, 11:00   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Nice pictures slicks!! It was nice meeting you and your beautiful Safari. We'll have the next meet at the Autocar Performance Show between 18th-21st Nov. Looking forward to meeting everyone again there
IN! IN! IN! This time, we go off-road with Mahindra. Not exactly exciting though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Nice pictures and report everyone. I was invited by Cartman to join in and I was supposed to come but sometime turned up last minute. Hope to join up for some karting next time around.
Dippy, we'll see you at the next meet!

Guys, who thinks we shouldn't have told Abhay that my ICE had a Sony sub?

@Others: No inputs on my Estilo? :(
Old 7th November 2010, 13:12   #71
BHPian

Seemed like an enjoyable meet indeed! Nice pics & report too. Missed this one, but good to know of the following:
Quote:
We'll have the next meet at the Autocar Performance Show between 18th-21st Nov. Looking forward to meeting everyone again there.
Will be there for this one for sure. And yes, hope to meet everyone i missed meeting in this meet
Old 7th November 2010, 13:14   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post

Guys, who thinks we shouldn't have told Abhay that my ICE had a Sony sub?

@Others: No inputs on my Estilo? :(
At least I was blown away by the ICE in your car, and quite literally Now you just need to get new wheels for your car ASAP!
Old 7th November 2010, 15:27   #73
Senior - BHPian

We should meet at the performance show again! preferably 19th.
Old 7th November 2010, 18:06   #74
BHPian

Quote:
At least I was blown away by the ICE in your car, and quite literally Now you just need to get new wheels for your car ASAP!
Yep. Wheels will come! And yes, blowing people away is what my car does 24 x 7.
Old 7th November 2010, 18:09   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
Yep. Wheels will come! And yes, blowing people away is what my car does 24 x 7.
You mean literally "away"? I could see Abhay running away hearing your ICE!

Kidding Pal!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks