Team-BHP - Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/94963-hyderabad-meet-thread-2011-meets_edit-dec-22_hadippa-lunch-meet.html)

Hello Hyderabad Folks,

Wish you all a Happy, Prosperous and TBHP'ing 2011

I am back from my whirlwind road trip which was extremely tiring, satisfying and certainly an epic one for me:thumbs up

Now its time to get all hyderabad folks back from their vacation mode to some TBHP meet action in 2011.

Lets hear some views as to what and when should be the first meet of this year? Please no drive meets for me atleast for this month;)

I propose a dinner meet either on this friday or saturday at Hotel Ebony

Lets see if the TBHP enthusiasm has taken a high or low curve in this new year......

Unknowingly, I did a 3000 odd km trip in 5 days and surely looking forward to putting my feet up!. Wouldn't mind a refreshingly fizzy cold drink whilst doing that :) .

This weekend? Doesn't anyone have any plans for the "long weekend"?

Arun, That's awesome. Your built for long distances in short durations:D

Lets do the counting to see where we stand

What : 1st Team-BHP meet of 2011
When : Jan 14th OR Jan 15th ( Depending on Majority)
Where : Hotel Ebony, KBR Park Road, Jubilee Hills (Rs.650 fixed price dinner menu)

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008
2. Absynthguzzler

Come on guys, its been a real long while. Let the confirmations flow in!

Marking my presence on this thread.

My Sunday morning is booked so late Saturdays may not be the right thing. And considering Friday being Sankranti and a holiday, most restaurants will only be partially open ;).

So it should be Thursday night but I understand something might be cooking for Wednesday night as well :D.

So take your pick folks!

Hi Guys,

Would love to meet up. Please let me know when.

Oh Finally the thread is up, looking forward to the next meet, not able to make it to this meet for obvious reasons :)...

@Ani Sankranti should not affect any of the restaurant's I am sure all of them will be open for business.

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for opening this year's meet thread.

I am sure we will have plenty of meets this year

Where : Hotel Ebony, KBR Park Road, Jubilee Hills (Rs.650 fixed price dinner menu)

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008
2. Absynthguzzler
3. Spadix

Regards,
spadix

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neilguy (Post 2203916)
This weekend? Doesn't anyone have any plans for the "long weekend"?

Everyone been on vacation until now. This is the time for folks to be in town. Are you in?

Along with Akhil. Taking liberty to add the Deewana & Mastana pair of Hyd Team-BHP:D

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008
2. Absynthguzzler
3. Spadix
4. Rajesh Rawal
5. Milecruncher
6. Akhil79

Rest of the regular folks, where art thou?

Welcome back Avi. yeah we need to meet up to discuss and plan the next driving holidayclap:

2011 has been hectic travelwise and I have been to 3 places in the first week and would love to chill with the junta and catch my breath.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravveendrra (Post 2204299)
Welcome back Avi. yeah we need to meet up to discuss and plan the next driving holidayclap:

2011 has been hectic travelwise and I have been to 3 places in the first week and would love to chill with the junta and catch my breath.

Congrats to Team Mars for the exemplary showing at Coimbatore.

Lets meet up and share anecdotes from folks who have returned from far-off and not so far-off lands braving all the bad roads, dodgy hotels and tyre punctures!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravveendrra (Post 2204299)

Thanks Ravvs. That goes without saying. We always meet to discuss when our next meet is going to happen. Isn't it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileCruncher (Post 2204309)
folks who have returned from far-off and not so far-off lands braving all the bad roads, dodgy hotels and tyre punctures!

That seems like a pun intended. But, in retrospect it was a great trip despite the bold words:D

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008
2. Absynthguzzler
3. Spadix
4. Rajesh Rawal
5. Milecruncher
6. Akhil79
7. Ravveendra

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 2204146)
Everyone been on vacation until now. This is the time for folks to be in town. Are you in?

Along with Akhil. Taking liberty to add the Deewana & Mastana pair of Hyd Team-BHP:D

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008
2. Absynthguzzler
3. Spadix
4. Rajesh Rawal
5. Milecruncher
6. Akhil79

Rest of the regular folks, where art thou?

7. Sabby-069

would be my first meet.... yup I'm in!!

(Wouldn't mind Thursday evening either)

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008
2. Absynthguzzler
3. Spadix
4. Rajesh Rawal
5. Milecruncher
6. Akhil79
7. Ravveendra
8. Satish Appasani