Team-BHP - Dubai Team-BHP meet
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Dubai Team-BHP meet (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/95400-dubai-team-bhp-meet.html)

Guys the weather is rocking just perfect for some drive around fun! Lets have a drive and shisha meet this weekend what say boys!

Contact 050-1522447. Micky.(Nitroxx)

Micky,

Weekend passed without any response :)

Let's target for a more realistic date. How about the first weekend in Feb (4th).

What say Dubai T-bhpians?

good idea...lets plan something out that week probably.

I'm in Mumbai all this month....so wont be able to join

Man that post went un-noticed! So did the meet happen or should we just plan another with enough time for other Dubai TBHPians to respond? I reckon there are as many as 8 who met the last time around. Mr.Nair, Vinayak, Miranda, Sen and a few others were there. Somebody from the old meet guys???

And I reckon Santhosh aka Steeroid must be here too. This meet's been long due.

Cheers
Champion

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaguar.runs (Post 2219000)
Micky,

Weekend passed without any response :)

Let's target for a more realistic date. How about the first weekend in Feb (4th).

What say Dubai T-bhpians?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitroxx (Post 2219075)
good idea...lets plan something out that week probably.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunilb (Post 2233256)
I'm in Mumbai all this month....so wont be able to join

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champion (Post 2267143)
Man that post went un-noticed! So did the meet happen or should we just plan another with enough time for other Dubai TBHPians to respond? I reckon there are as many as 8 who met the last time around. Mr.Nair, Vinayak, Miranda, Sen and a few others were there. Somebody from the old meet guys???

And I reckon Santhosh aka Steeroid must be here too. This meet's been long due.

Cheers
Champion

Hey guys, just was searching Tbhp in dubai and came across this thread. I would also be a part when you guys meet up next.

Also, i was wondering why don't i see Tbhp stickers on cars here in Dubai. I have bought my Tbhp stickers along (from mumbai), but not yet displayed on car as well :) are there any rules/law which does not allow that?

AFAIK stickers are allowed but should not be against religion, politics or sensitive issues. (i.e Vendetta, anti-religion etc. )

Hi Alfa Romeo, somehow the meet is just not happening for various reasons. Anyways, to clarify on the stickers, I have seen quite a few 4wd local forum/group stickers on some off-road vehicles. But its more like being safe than sorry in Dubai. One never knows when such stickers may get unwanted attention from the authorities. That said, Dubai is one of the best cities to be in for us auto enthusiasts. Cheerio.

Hey guys, anyone fancy to restart the Dubai meet sometime? No meets have happened for quite a while now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prithviq8 (Post 3674192)
Hey guys, anyone fancy to restart the Dubai meet sometime? No meets have happened for quite a while now.

Count me in. It's been a while me and my car have stretched our legs, except for the drive to office and occasional (boring) round trips to Abu dhabi.

Also, I have never attended a T-Bhp meet in Dubai!

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj_5004 (Post 3674277)
Count me in. It's been a while me and my car have stretched our legs, except for the drive to office and occasional (boring) round trips to Abu dhabi.

Also, I have never attended a T-Bhp meet in Dubai!

Lets's hope people start replying to this thread. I haven't attended a Tbhp meet here either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prithviq8 (Post 3674420)
Lets's hope people start replying to this thread. I haven't attended a Tbhp meet here either.

I highly doubt that since most members are not very active on the forum, but anyways, worth a try.

Weather is still good. The temperature is expected to rise in the coming weeks. Lets do this in April itself. I suggest that we contact the members whom we know personally so that they are aware.

Any suggestion on the location and the date? Fridays are 3, 10, 17 & 24 in April. I don't mind meeting on a Saturday as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaguar.runs (Post 3675255)
Weather is still good. The temperature is expected to rise in the coming weeks. Lets do this in April itself. I suggest that we contact the members whom we know personally so that they are aware.

Any suggestion on the location and the date? Fridays are 3, 10, 17 & 24 in April. I don't mind meeting on a Saturday as well.

I will have to opt out if the meet is this Saturday - 04/04/2015 (morning). I will be free after 3 though. Also, I am going to India on 17/04/2015 for two weeks.

In case I can meet, I am hoping we have a decent drive as well (apart from good food!).

I down for the meet on any day. Location wise I'm not sure, most people I see here gather either in sheisha cafe's or outside tea shops late in the evening. I'd prefer the latter though. Hoping for a meet soon!