Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2020, 17:51   #241
OSH
BHPian

Re: Download the Owner's Manual (of Indian Cars) in PDF Format

Quote:
Originally Posted by alikidwhy View Post
If its not too much to ask, i want the oil grade specification and basic care that i would need during these times.
Oil specifications as per the manual;
Download the Owner's Manual (of Indian Cars) in PDF Format-7.jpg

Even though the 3rd gen City got mineral oil from the factory, few years later, Honda asked their ASCs to go ahead and use their own 0w20 synthetic oil during regular services. To know which oil the ASC used, please read this post (What is service interval for Honda Cars?). Take an informed decision on this if you are getting it changed from a FNG.

If by basic care you meant precautionary measures/servicing, then refer the following;
Download the Owner's Manual (of Indian Cars) in PDF Format-1.jpg
Download the Owner's Manual (of Indian Cars) in PDF Format-2.jpg
Download the Owner's Manual (of Indian Cars) in PDF Format-3.jpg
Download the Owner's Manual (of Indian Cars) in PDF Format-4.jpg
Download the Owner's Manual (of Indian Cars) in PDF Format-5.jpg
Download the Owner's Manual (of Indian Cars) in PDF Format-6.jpg

Quote:
You can PM me, Thank You.
You're welcome.

As you are a newbie, the PM feature won't be enabled and hence I am posting the pictures here itself. If you want to know anything else, let me know.

Last edited by OSH : 23rd June 2020 at 17:58.
OSH is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2020, 18:40   #242
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSH View Post
Take an informed decision on this if you are getting it changed from a FNG.
Sticking with FNG seems the best option for now as we can get it changed infront of us, minimal touches.

Quote:
If by basic care you meant precautionary measures/servicing, then refer the following;
Thank you so much.

Quote:
As you are a newbie, the PM feature won't be enabled and hence I am posting the pictures here itself. If you want to know anything else, let me know.
Oh okay, just one more thing, since the stock lights are pretty inadequate, I'm thinking of changing the bulbs for now, went through some threads and plenty of bhpians recommended 60/55w as it does not generate much heat so it doesn't damage the light casing and throws a better light. (I'm thinking white light for headlights and fog lights)
alikidwhy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2020, 21:36   #243
OSH
BHPian

Quote:
I'm thinking of changing the bulbs for now, went through some threads and plenty of bhpians recommended 60/55w as it does not generate much heat so it doesn't damage the light casing and throws a better light.
H4 60/55w halogen bulbs come as stock in the headlights so the rating is correct but one can't be a 100% sure if they will improve the throw.

Quote:
I'm thinking white light for headlights and fog lights
Going by your location, I don't think white lights will be the best choice. AFAIK yellow lights are much better in cutting through rain and fog so you may want to take feedback from other BHPians who are running white lights in Delhi before your purchase.
OSH is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2020, 18:23   #244
BHPian

Owner's Manual of Innova Crysta

Could anyone share the Owner’s Manual for Toyota Innova Crysta?
Old 27th June 2020, 22:02   #245

I'm new here and looking urgently for a Tata Super Ace workshop manual. I need to repair my vehicle and cannot find a manual anywhere on the internet.

I will greatly appreciate it if somebody can help me.

Thanks
Cassie
Old 2nd July 2020, 17:03   #246
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassie8 View Post
I'm new here and looking urgently for a Tata Super Ace workshop manual. I need to repair my vehicle and cannot find a manual anywhere on the internet.

I will greatly appreciate it if somebody can help me.

Thanks
Cassie
Hi Cassie,
Can you tell if your vehicle is a petrol or diesel variant? The engine is same as the one that was used in a vehicle called Indica. Though I haven'y heard of cases of overheating problems in Super Ace, it is common for commercial vehicle users in India to get rid of the thermostat located in the cylinder head. Some more info about the vehicle and number of kilometers covered, could help us better to understand the problem better.
Just check if this helps.
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/69...page=83#manual

-Ilango
ilangop is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2020, 23:26   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilangop View Post
Hi Cassie,
Can you tell if your vehicle is a petrol or diesel variant? The engine is same as the one that was used in a vehicle called Indica. Though I haven'y heard of cases of overheating problems in Super Ace, it is common for commercial vehicle users in India to get rid of the thermostat located in the cylinder head. Some more info about the vehicle and number of kilometers covered, could help us better to understand the problem better.
Just check if this helps.
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/69...page=83#manual

-Ilango
Hi Ilango,

Thanks for you respons. Yes it is a diesel and from my search on the internet I think it is the Tata 475 IDI TCIC engine.
I've also gathered that it is the same engine that is used in the Indica. It is a 2013 model and it has covered 81,000 kms. It is not very thoughtful or wise to remove the thermostat, especially not on a diesel. A diesel should arrive at its working temperature very quickly otherwise the wear-and-tear on the machine will be enormous. The thermostat is essential in this regard. Without it the machine will not reach its working temperature quickly in winter mornings.
However if the thermostat gets stuck it might cause the engine to over-heat. That is one thing I will now check after I've repaired a turbo pressure leak.

Thanks for the link to the manual of the Indica, but I still need the one for the Super Ace as the gearbox, the dashboard, the wiring, brakes, suspention etc. is different from the Indica.

Regards
Cassie
cassie8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2020, 12:38   #248
BHPian

Does anyone have the Owner's Manual for Nissan Patrol Y61? Engine TD42 with Automatic transmission
Old 17th August 2020, 20:44   #249
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Looking for 2016 Wagon R AGS manual. Had bought the car for my dad before lockdown. Need to hand him over the car soon. He is new to automatics. A manual would help him understand the car greatly.
Old 19th August 2020, 23:21   #250
BHPian

Quote:
Reviving an Old Thread.

Could anyone share the Owner’s Manual for Honda City 3rd Gen(2008-2013) ?
Plenty of people have requested but no manuals posted.

It would be of great help as I need to change a few things owing to the lockdown.
Hello everyone, I'm on the same page. Does anybody here have an owner's manual for 3rd Generation Honda City? I have the facelift version to be precise. (2012).
Old 26th August 2020, 01:15   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by anky View Post
I would like to have the Honda Amaze / Brio manual in the soft copy format please .

Please, has anyone found this?

Meanwhile I got this CR-V 2012 American version

https://cdn.dealereprocess.net/cdn/s...a/2012-crv.pdf
i have downloaded it, Im not sure 58 MB is allowed to be uploaded.

can always share if this link goes bust.
Old 23rd September 2020, 11:18   #252
BHPian

Hello,
I just bought a pre owned Hyundai Elantra 2013 model (SX AT).
Can anyone please help me find the owner's manual for that car? I can't seem to find one for the Indian version, though I did find one for another (I think American) version.

Thanks!
Old 24th September 2020, 17:43   #253

Searchingheaven,

Would you be kind enough to share the Ford Ikon 1.6 workshop manual once again please?

Thanks
Pravin

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingheaven View Post
Sharing the Ford Ikon 1.3/1.6/1.8 service manuals on Google Drive. 36 MB. Download and extract with 7 zip.

Link to my Google Drive File
Old 27th September 2020, 21:12   #254
BHPian

Tata Safari Storme 2013 - Where to Get Manual?

I have recently purchased a used Tata Safari Storme EX ( 2013 model) and I am trying to restore it to stock. I have found most of the parts in need from the Spare Parts section (Boodmo) here but I am unable to find a Hardcopy manual of the vehicle. I have downloaded a PDF version.

The previous owner never kept the original manual and I would really love having one in hand.

Please guide me on where I can get a hard copy of the manual and if possible a workshop manual too which contains the Line diagrams similar to what is seen in boodmo.

I have searched for a similar thread on the forum but was unable to get any results.
Please move to appropriate section if I have that wrong too.
Old 6th October 2020, 17:25   #255

Hi,

Can anybody help me out with the owner's manual for a Ford EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Titanium released in 2020?

I found an existing TBHP link but that manual is from 2017.

Thanks,
Anand

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks