Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2006, 22:57   #1

..car making booming kinda sound..

I wuz standin at the bus stop today when i saw or rather heard this modded lancer go by.It wuz makin quite a lotta noise.I could hear it pass by inspite of the fact that i wuz listenin to songs on my pod..the thing is,it wasnt makin the kind of revvin noise that sports cars make...rather,it wuz a deep booming kind of sound..cud nyone tell me y this wuz happening?
Old 25th June 2006, 23:54   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Bro,
i assume you are new here so i would advise you to go through the announcements section first.
I think it could have been from his ICE set up unless you are talking specifically about the engine making the noise.
Old 26th June 2006, 02:58   #3
Team-BHP Support

And if it wasn't the booming of an ice setup that you are talking about, then maybe it was the vrooming from a modified exhaust system. Mufflers/catback exhausts/free flow systems are a common sight nowadays, susprised how you haven't come across any of this earlier.
following link for automech exhausts should help you understand what i am talking about just incase you are not familiar with the same.

http://www.automechexhausts.com/products.htm

you can even go through the modifications section as this topic has been extrensively discussed on the forum.
manson.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks