Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2006, 20:26   #16
BHPian

I have the same problem FordRocam...

But the water is leaking just at the passanger side and the water gets collected like a pond.....

Whenever i open the car its like STINKING and also due to the heat and moisture i can see fungus everywhere on ly steering on the doors etc where ever theres more human contact.....

The water leakage is not from AC as it started only after rain...

---------- HEY VIPER ----------
if i get a silicon sealant do i have to remove the front windsheld to apply it or should i apply it directly in the edges of the rubber....

-------------------------------------------------------------
if anyone has some more suggestions please lemme know....
Coz if i send the car to the Authorized service centre they are gonna make a hole in my pocket......
Old 10th July 2006, 20:32   #17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ H O N D A ~
I have the same problem FordRocam...

But the water is leaking just at the passanger side and the water gets collected like a pond.....

Whenever i open the car its like STINKING and also due to the heat and moisture i can see fungus everywhere on ly steering on the doors etc where ever theres more human contact.....

The water leakage is not from AC as it started only after rain...

---------- HEY VIPER ----------
if i get a silicon sealant do i have to remove the front windsheld to apply it or should i apply it directly in the edges of the rubber....

-------------------------------------------------------------
if anyone has some more suggestions please lemme know....
Coz if i send the car to the Authorized service centre they are gonna make a hole in my pocket......

Hi,

It would be best if you show me the car. Cannot comment without seeing the problem.

Viper
Old 10th July 2006, 20:42   #18
BHPian

when and where can i show you my ride ????
Old 1st October 2007, 18:10   #19
BHPian

Water leak in Zen from windscreen

Sorry to be reviving an old thread. I have a similar problem on my Zen. The leak is right above the steering. When it rains, it pours.

I have noticed that in the region where the glass meets the roof (inside the cabin), the passenger side has some rubber compund, but the same thing is absent on the driver side. Could that be the problem?

Is the silicone sealant a home remedy or should I be using a MASS for this job? How much could it cost to fix this?

Thanks for your suggestions.
Old 4th October 2007, 03:26   #20
Awaiting Email Confirmation

ok who sorted that water issue on the passenger side problem in the hondas out?coz mines started...
Old 4th October 2007, 09:52   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Check for the door beadings and windsheild beadings . many a time they are the cause of a leak as in my octy but then I did a patchup job inhouse and now voila no water in the car....

Wow.
That was the only thing that was left unheard about the Octy - a car that boasts of tank like solid build.

Honda,

On a serious note, if you have got your windscreen recently fitted by the Honda dealer, that thing must have a warrantee covering all the leaks. Why not just take the car to the dealer and get it done free?

Last edited by anandpadhye : 4th October 2007 at 09:58.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks