Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2016, 13:40   #16
BHPian

Re: Cartisan, Bangalore: Connecting car owners with service providers

I took this service couple of days back. Surprised by several things and very happy.

1) They got me to Sai Colorium Car care, which is filled with competent people. I never thought they could do such great job. I gave my Jazz looking at all the Mercs, Porches and Audis parked. Also looking at new Baleno's etc feels relived.
2) The quote: Door 2800 (including taxes), Front right fender 2800 (including taxes)
3) half bumper: 1800 (i could get 1200 in other services)
4) Pictures and videos of the car getting done was shared through the app. This is something quite cool. Sitting at office at least an emotional leveller to see the car in progress.

I went for it. I am yet to asses the job today or tomorrow. As it will be delivered tomorrow or hope fully today evening.

I could also make a card payment / PayTM payment through the app. The car payment is usually not available at the dealer.

There is also one trick: Tinkering cost is always assessed at the stop. Although the initial cost estimate is based on the picture, the service provider make the final adjustment at the site. He will promptly say, "Sir, this door requires additional work, "adike iinoor rupayi jasti kodbeku" ( This job needs additional work, so i need 500rs more). Some how they cant make out what is the actual even in a high resolution picture. Additionally, is any other tinker requires less effort, they wouldnt reduce.

I also compared the quote with Sai Car care (JP Nagar 5th phase) part of Bosch Car care service. This place offer 8000rs + taxes and card payment facility.

I would always like to pay through credit cards, for one reason that i can easily and always dispute the transaction with the bank in case if the services are not delivered as promised. A sort of buyer protection from bank, although not guaranteed.
Old 23rd September 2016, 14:51   #17
BHPian

I opted for the AC Duct sanitization last weekend for Rs. 499/-. It was quite a pleasant experience and I would definitely recommend their service.
Old 26th September 2016, 23:05   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by groom View Post
I took this service couple of days back. Surprised by several things and very happy.

1) They got me to Sai Colorium Car care, which is filled with competent people. I never thought they could do such great job. I gave my Jazz looking at all the Mercs, Porches and Audis parked. Also looking at new Baleno's etc feels relived.
2) The quote: Door 2800 (including taxes), Front right fender 2800 (including taxes)
3) half bumper: 1800 (i could get 1200 in other services)
4) Pictures and videos of the car getting done was shared through the app. This is something quite cool. Sitting at office at least an emotional leveller to see the car in progress.

I went for it. I am yet to asses the job today or tomorrow. As it will be delivered tomorrow or hope fully today evening.

I could also make a card payment / PayTM payment through the app. The car payment is usually not available at the dealer.

There is also one trick: Tinkering cost is always assessed at the stop. Although the initial cost estimate is based on the picture, the service provider make the final adjustment at the site. He will promptly say, "Sir, this door requires additional work, "adike iinoor rupayi jasti kodbeku" ( This job needs additional work, so i need 500rs more). Some how they cant make out what is the actual even in a high resolution picture. Additionally, is any other tinker requires less effort, they wouldnt reduce.

I also compared the quote with Sai Car care (JP Nagar 5th phase) part of Bosch Car care service. This place offer 8000rs + taxes and card payment facility.

I would always like to pay through credit cards, for one reason that i can easily and always dispute the transaction with the bank in case if the services are not delivered as promised. A sort of buyer protection from bank, although not guaranteed.
Did you get to assess the job?
Have some denting and painting jobs for my ride, and thinking about Cartisan.
How many days did they take in total?
Old 28th September 2016, 10:07   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljai View Post
Did you get to assess the job?
Have some denting and painting jobs for my ride, and thinking about Cartisan.
How many days did they take in total?

Please note: the Job is not dependent on Cartisan, its dependent on the agency Cartisan is tied up with. I am fully satisfied with the work output of Sa Colorium Car Care. They have done a fantastic job.

Only grouse: In order to cut costs, cartisan has told not to water wash the car at the end of the job. So they take a bucket and cloth and wipe off. Interiors they do clean. This is not something Cartisan should do.

They took three days in total for the job.
groom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2016, 17:37   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

I have purchased a sub from Snapdeal, and they are offering installation through Cartisan. Unlike other services, this one is done by their in-house team, at our location. Also, they dont have options for the wiring kit - they only have "Boss".

So I have two unknowns - how good are the installers, and the kit. From early TBHP posts, Boss is a run-of-the-mill quality kit.
Old 18th May 2017, 16:13   #21
BHPian

I have availed quite a few services for my Skoda Rapid DSG and Celerio from Cartisan.

Painting - Recently got both the bumpers painted from Cartisan. They charged Rs 3000 per bumper and 2 days to complete the job. Top marks for the painting job. Its flawless.

Interiors cleaning - The charges were nominal and quality is impressive. Best part is all this happens in front of my eyes and in my house.

Skoda Rapid DSG 2nd Service 10,000 kms - Since the car was 2 years old and out of warranty, I decided to go ahead and get full service done by Cartisan. I have previous experience of getting my Celerio serviced at my door step from Cartisan and they had not disappointed me.

I am little wary of Company service centers and doubtful about how they go about their job. Getting the car serviced in front of eyes is satisfying for me. I read the service manual of my DSG Rapid for 2nd service/30,000 kms, learnt that there is no special attention needed, just the regular things like Oil, Oil filter, Air filter, AC filter, Braking cleaning to be done. So, I went ahead and booked for an appointment on Cartisan App.

As recommended for Skoda Diesel cars, they got 5W/40 Shell Ultra Fully synthetic premium oil 5 ltr sealed can. Hengst Filters, which is supplier for VW OEM. Hengst is a known name in filters, so I was fine with it. They completed the service in 3 hours at my door step. They sent me photos of all parts changed, invoice through their App.They have 6 teams and I have dealt with 3 team for various services and found them to be professional and prompt. I would definitely recommend Cartisan.

Next, planning to get clutch plates, pressure plates and release bearing changed for my Skoda Rapid manual from Cartisan. Will post my experience soon.
anandkumargb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2017, 13:56   #22
BHPian

Just got the Suspension Overhaul of my Polo GT TSi from Cartisan
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post4319890
Old 4th September 2019, 11:01   #23
BHPian

Bumping up this thread.
Did anyone recently availed their services? Are they still in operation? I am planning for a regular service for my Octavia in Bangalore.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks