Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2006, 21:40   #16
Senior - BHPian

My safari

Yes Sumit, My Safari is DCed (DC Pro Kit) and of 1998 vintage 4x4. And thanks for the compliment. The Sfaris of my era didn't have any roof mounted option. And I have had no issues tackling the Delhi/Gurgaon?jaipur/Jodhpur heat. My kids who sit at the back and make an annual visit to their nanihaal in Jodhpur will vouch for the efficacy of the Safari's AC, as they take a sheet to cover themselves after I bypass jaipur..!!!

But a roof mounted unit is always welcome,if somebody can retrofit the same in my "gaddi"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitsingh
Hello Everyone,

I have query regarding the LX and EX version of the DICOR. I am considering between the two and the only reason I am thinking of the EX is that it has a roof mounted AC system. I would like to know from existing users the following.

a) Is the standard AC provided in the LX good enough for Delhi Heat so that to not go for the EX version because of the AC?

Thanks for your inputs everyone.

Regards,
Sumit.

ps: gd1418, your Safari looks hot!!!. Is it one of the DCed Safaris.. looks very similar with the integrated bull bar.
Old 4th August 2015, 21:41   #17
Team-BHP Support

Re: Tata Safari's A/C

Bumping up an old thread.

Any idea as to what capacity compressor comes in Safari/Scorpio & smaller hatchbacks. Any links etc.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks