Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2022, 16:08   #106

Re: TUV300 AMT problems & Mahindra's inability to solve them

Thankyou for acknowledging and your insight mi2n. How do i get into Mumbai TUV owners group ?
Old 19th May 2022, 17:31   #107

Re: TUV300 AMT problems & Mahindra's inability to solve them

In continuation to previous post, our communication with NBS Ltd.,
Feel free to comment guys. . . .

15/05/2022
Dear Mr. . . . . . . .,
Today is 15th May 2022, 12 days after my Vehicle TUV300 has been at your
workshop NBS Goregaon. Ajay Sir as been giving me updates few times a week in the last week. As per his updates there are some Engine parts like Engine block, piston, cylinder, turbo charger, connecting rod, piston rings, which need to be replaced, once again.

Sir this must be first time in history at NBS Ltd., and probably Mahindra
and Mahindra Ltd., that Engine parts need replacing 2nd time within 2 months. Sir, the TUV300 has been used for only 18k kms in total. Also the TUV has been used just 15 to 20 times max, since 7th
March 2022, after it was delivered back to us, until it developed same
problems again. Hence it can be safely said that the first time the Engine was repaired in March 2022, it was done hastily and to save expenses for NBS Ltd. due to the Extended Shield warranty program.
Let me explain. As mentioned in our previous letter for every malfunction or
repair carried out for our TUV300, the Vehicle had to be taken back to NBS repeatedly, minimum twice.
Sir the Shield Extended warranty program is clear that any repair of
Engine or related where parts needs to be changed, it will done on expenses of NBS Ltd./ Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. This seems to be the crux of the problem. Due to our enrollment into this program, the expense to repair our TUV300 would fall on NBS Ltd. and hence the attitude of not replacing parts which may be absolutely necessary and required for proper functioning of the Vehicle.
We had seen this in replacement of the 1. Intercooler hose 2. Control panel for Blower Fan. And now, the Engine.
These parts were replaced at our expense with labour, and even parts being
billed to us even though the Shield Extended program was active. This was done by pinning the blame on us for Engine overheating and hence seizing and hence as per advisors XXXXX and XXXXX from NBS Ltd., the amount would have to be paid by us. Sir, this is a complete mockery of your
Shield warranty program, taking the customer for granted as he is helpless, once the Vehicle is purchased from Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Repeatedly the Vehicle would have to towed back into the workshop at our
expense, after few days of use with the same problem repeating again and again. If however we had not enrolled in this program, the same Vehicle would be repaired after billing the customer for replacement of parts required and necessary, and probably not have repeated again as there would have been no compromise on the expense.
Sir, the rains are approaching in a couple of weeks´ time and my kids have
tuitions ongoing and school starting. I have explained to Ajay Sir, how Uber and Ola cancel the booking repeatedly and it takes sometimes hours just to get a transport. In rains we will be at the mercy of such transport systems. We relent and wonder if there is anyone at NBS or Mahindra and Mahindra who can and will understand our problem. From our experience of
last few months, it does not seem so. Sir, this is an earnest appeal to NBS Ltd., and Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. to repair the Vehicle thoroughly this time without any compromise and deliver it back to us.
awaiting your quick action on this.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks