Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2007, 17:31   #16
rks
BANNED

vabS, as Psycho said, could be due to an ecu problem or maybe the ecu needs some time to adjust itself to your engine. My advice is pls do not frequently rev your new car too hard just to keep testing its peak performance -- that can only harm your engine. I hope that you are at least through with the free services and oil change. Pls take it to the garage, get it checked and if they say its OK, do not worry about it unless you feel a drop in normal (rather then peak) performance.

Last edited by rks : 8th January 2007 at 17:33.
Old 8th January 2007, 19:21   #17

Shuvc, I used to drive a Santro earlier. Well, everything seems normal to me except for the peak performance as you mentioned rks. I went to the dealer and the guy there drove it and said it seems perfectly fine to him..He went upto 60Kmph on a busy road and could have done more if the traffic permitted. I guess, its just that I am not used to it (probably). I have ripped my baby enough today and don't want to continue with the same treatment and develop some other problem as its still very new. For my driving style and regular gear shifts I don't think anyone would even notice any difference (if at all its there).

Thanks everyone for your inputs..Your time and help is much appreciated!!

Mods please close this thread.
Old 8th January 2007, 19:55   #18
Senior - BHPian

Thread closed on request of thread starter.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks