Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2021, 14:34   #16
BHPian

Re: Pitstop, doorstep car servicing - Any experiences with them?

Last Monday I booked A/C gas refill service through pitstop app. At home service was unavailable and only pick-workshop-drop service was available. Was skeptical still booked one at INR 899, surprisingly low cost, but nightmare to come..

Got a call from their representative at 10AM and he came by 11AM, asked for his id same was not provided, called pitstop no one picked up. He took phots of car and said AC feels fine, I told him its not and he took the car. Promised service time was 4 hours. 6 Hours passed and no info from the one who picked up the car or pitstop fellows.

Raised a ticket and got a call back from pitstop with some videos of gas pressure and battery check on whats-app. Finally my car got delivered at 8PM, i.e. almost 10 hours for filling A/C gas!

When I inspected my car A/C was not working powerfully but cooling was felt, it was evening and I thought cooling is ok.

Then I checked my petrol indicator and approximately 8-10 liters of fuel was gone.
Workshop stole this petrol from me & I raised a complaint with Pitstop and no resolution!

Also A/C was not working as expected during my afternoon drive the next day. I took my car to a local mechanic and he checked gas and found there was ZERO gas in the A/C compressor. Local mechanic thoroughly checked for pressure leaks and none were found after 45 minutes of testing. He then filled in a can of gas and A/C seems to work OK for now, will check for few days to confirm working.

He said I was cheated by pitstop as they took money for nothing but pick-drop and stealing my petrol.

Overall I spent 900 on pitstop bill, petrol worth 900 bucks was stolen from my car and refilling and checking the gas again costed me 1300 more bucks.

So overall Pitstop gas refill costed me 3100 bucks as against 900. PITSTOP ARE TRUE CEATERS Strictly Avoid!
k_gpatel is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks